Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi all,

We will be returning red eggs to the Shuang Lin Temple on Sunday 2 May, in between 11am - 1pm. Please feel free to come and collect the red eggs. Baby dust to all and may your bundle of joy come to you soon!!

Address: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944

Last edited:
Hi all,

If im not wrong, zhu sheng niang niang birthday on the chinese calendar is 3rd month 20th day, which is this saturday.

Please correct me if im wrong, thank u :)

Hi anybody recently just visited the temple. Are we allowed to offer flowers etc to zhu sheng niang niang in toa payoh shuang lin temple?

Hie.. probably u can ask the temple staff... do let them know what u plan to offer and for what purpose, they are in a better position to advise.. different temples have different practices..

Hi anybody recently just visited the temple. Are we allowed to offer flowers etc to zhu sheng niang niang in toa payoh shuang lin temple?

Hi all

We will be returning red eggs to ZSNN at Top Payoh Shuang Lin temple tomorrow, 16 May 2021, around 1pm.
Baby delivered safely and healthy. Have tried for one yr before successful natural conceive. Jiayou all potential mummies! :)

Hi ladies,

I will return 100 red eggs tomorrow 22/05/2021 around 12pm to zhu sheng niang niang for blessing me a healthy baby. Spreading baby dust!!!

Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Temple
184 Jalan Toa Payoh

Hi, how to pray for a healthy baby ? Can I go pray myself ? Anyone here also go pray alone cos hubby working ?

I went alone as hubby need to work. I learnt from here, when praying to ZSNN, need to give her both you and hub's full name, chinese lunar birthday, home address, gender of baby (if you have any preference, if not can just say healthy baby). then also say if pregnant le, baby come out 1st month already will return xx number of red eggs.

I went alone as hubby need to work. I learnt from here, when praying to ZSNN, need to give her both you and hub's full name, chinese lunar birthday, home address, gender of baby (if you have any preference, if not can just say healthy baby). then also say if pregnant le, baby come out 1st month already will return xx number of red eggs.

Thanks Jovine for your reply. :)

Hello! Wondering if anyone will be dropping off red eggs at TPY Shuang Lin temple this week? I actually gotten 2 eggs on Monday but my family member accidentally went to eat one of the eggs . So now I only have 1 egg left to share with my hubs. Thinking of dropping by again this week to pray and get another 2 eggs. TIA!

Hello! Wondering if anyone will be dropping off red eggs at TPY Shuang Lin temple this week? I actually gotten 2 eggs on Monday but my family member accidentally went to eat one of the eggs . So now I only have 1 egg left to share with my hubs. Thinking of dropping by again this week to pray and get another 2 eggs. TIA!
Hello! I just went today and they have red eggs. Just took 2. The auntie didn't know there were eggs so be sure to double check. Hope you managed to get them :) All the best!

We will return 200 red eggs on 1 July 2021, Thursday (around late morning) to 注生娘娘 at Shuang Lin Temple, Toa Payoh.

Please feel free to come and collect the red eggs.

Sharing blissful baby dust to everyone!!

Hi all,

We will be returning 90 red eggs on 30 Jun (8 - 9am) to 注生娘娘 at Shuang Lin Temple, Toa Payoh.

Feel free to collect, and hope the blessings can be reciprocated to you.

We have returned 100 red eggs today (3 Jul) to 注生娘娘 at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple.

Please feel free to collect the eggs. Blissful baby dust to all! :D

Hi Ladies, we will be returning 100 red eggs this Sat, 10 Jul, afternoon 2pm onwards to ZSNN at Top Payoh Shuang Lin temple. Pls feel free to come & collect. Baby dust to all.

Hi all, is Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple open during HA now?
Want to return 100 red eggs this Saturday but am unsure if the temple’s open…

Hi all, it’s my boy’s man yue today.
will be returning 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi at 11am later.

babydust to all! :)

21BDB25B-449E-4762-83C7-F37B3F54D0BB.jpeg

Hi all, it’s my boy’s man yue today.
will be returning 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi at 11am later.

babydust to all! :)

Hello all,

I'm new here. I would like to pray to ZSNN and saw there are mentions of bringing red eggs home to consume for baby dust. May I ask if any mummy will be returning red eggs to ZSNN?

Apology for the ask as I have been trying for second one for very long after a miscarriage but not successful even with medical help.

Thank you

Hi Ladies, we will be returning 60 red eggs today 16 August afternoon 2pm onwards to ZSNN at Top Payoh Shuang Lin temple. Pls feel free to come & collect. Baby dust to all.

Attachments

• F297816F-4B93-4385-9F1E-BF51F1CA477E.jpeg
    F297816F-4B93-4385-9F1E-BF51F1CA477E.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 180
Hi, I managed to go over and got two red eggs. Thank you
That’s great cos I was busy with my new born and took awhile to post online. Great u collected!

don’t over stress yourself. When you keep thinking of it, it wun come.

and I didn’t eat any of the blessed eggs before. Just come monthly to do sincere prayer to ZSNN and after 2nd visit, I got pregnant after trying of 4 years for my 2nd child.

baby dust to you!

That’s great cos I was busy with my new born and took awhile to post online. Great u collected!

don’t over stress yourself. When you keep thinking of it, it wun come.

and I didn’t eat any of the blessed eggs before. Just come monthly to do sincere prayer to ZSNN and after 2nd visit, I got pregnant after trying of 4 years for my 2nd child.

baby dust to you!
Thank you for sharing.
I will try to not think about it & relax.
Congrats to you!

Dear all,

We will be returning 100 red eggs tomorrow 21 August 2021, Saturday (around 1pm) to 注生娘娘 at Shuang Lin Temple, Toa Payoh.
Please feel free to come and collect. Baby dust to all!

Hi, all. I am a taoist/buddhist. Always spent time once a month or once every two months to go Giok Hong Tian Temple @ 495 Havelock Rd, Singapore 169635. I prayed to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang in November 2020 , requesting for twins if possible. Didn't bring anything down to pray except joss sticks (from temple). My wife pregnant 6 weeks in January, so it's around 6-10 December 2020 my wife started to be pregnant. And... it's a TWINS ! both are very healthy and cute. I am not from a Hokkien/Teochew family, so not very sure on this kind of returns. But nonetheless, I shall follow the culture to return the red eggs to thank Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for the bless of my two daughters in middle of September nearing the 1 month. Any idea which exact date I should return the red eggs? is it based on english calendar or chinese calendar?

Hi all,

We will be returning thanks with 60 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing us a healthy baby boy.
Spreading baby dust!!!

Date: 29th August 2021 (Sunday)
Time: Ard 11 am
Address: Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery
(184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944)

Hi, can I check when is the best to return the red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang? I mean is the actual day of baby full month, or before or after?

Hi, can I know any mummy will return the red eggs to ZSNN. Planned to pray ZSNN on coming mid autumn festival 21 Sept. Sorry for asking questions, I had been try for pregnant 2 years + but didn’t successful. Hopes can bring red egg for baby dust. Thank you.

Hi all,

We will be returning thanks with 68 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang @ Goh Chor Tua Pek Kong Temple (梧槽大伯公庙) for blessing us a healthy baby boy.
Spreading baby dust!!!

Date: 16 Aug 2021 (Thu)
Time: Ard 3pm
Temple: Goh Chor Tua Pek Kong Temple(梧槽大伯公庙)
Address: 261 Balestier Road, Singapore

Hi All, I am preparing to go to Giok Hong Tian temple. Will be returning 100 eggs for blessing of healthy twins.

date: 17 Sep 2021
Time: 12:30pm
Temple: Giok Hong Tian Temple
address: S169635

This temple close at 2pm. If it’s not opened today, I’ll go to Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin @zhu Sheng Niang Niang.
Can contact me at 98789450 if needed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 122

Back