Miscarriage - on the stage of recovery

Babyluv88

Hi Ladies,

I was diagnosed with missed miscarriage on Apr and was scheduled for a D&C on May. However, just a few hours before the surgery, it bleed naturally. It was devastating and to be honestly, I still remember the day.

After a month of my miscarriage, I wasn’t experiencing any menses nor ovulation. Then after weeks, I started having brownish spotting for about 2 weeks and I decided to go back to my gynae for further checks. My gynae found there is a cyst (2+cm by 2+cm). I was given Norcutin and still taking it now.

After all these, it has been too overwhelming and I was in the brink of depression which I cry almost everyday, worrying about not able to conceive, anxious of getting pregnant and work is stressful, etc.

Then I make my choice, I do not want myself to continue to be like this and last week, I decided to quit my job since my company is not able to provide a manageable workload post my condition. I found a sense of relief and I feel much better. I feel my job is also causing me unhappy. I can’t do my shopping much, having to live with no income but only my savings. But that’s ok, I feel I did the right choice and I am doing well. I even started a online floral business because flowers are healing me and I see myself enjoying and happy when working with flowers.

Sharing my story here, for those who have experiencing similar situation as me. You are not alone! I started doing yoga, try mediation everyday. Telling myself, everything is fine and I am going to do well! If there is any problem or challenges, tackling one by one. I do know there isn’t any much support groups out there. But if there is anyone who need to find someone to speak or same as on the journey of healing and recovery, I’m happy to share my listening ear. Let’s do this together!

Last edited:

Then I make my choice, I do not want myself to continue to be like this and last week, I decided to quit my job since my company is not able to provide a manageable workload post my condition. I found a sense of relief and I feel much better. I feel my job is also causing me unhappy. I can’t do my shopping much, having to live with no income but only my savings. But that’s ok, I feel I did the right choice and I am doing well. I even started a online floral business because flowers are healing me and I see myself enjoying and happy when working with flowers.

I quit my job too knowing I should not continue to depress myself further over a pay check for the sake of surviving. The only thing I could have done better is to save up more and not thinking I'm in a recession proof industry.

I'm currently turning to physical exercises and trying not to think too much about the future while hibernating. I did something different by purchasing a small plush toy specifically for a stray cat. And I hope the cat likes the surprise gift.

I will be sending you a pm and I hope the information helps!

Last edited:
I quit my job too knowing I should not continue to depress myself further over a pay check for the sake of surviving. The only thing I could have done better is to save up more and not thinking I'm in a recession proof industry.

I'm currently turning to physical exercises and trying not to think too much about the future while hibernating. I did something different by purchasing a small plush toy specifically for a stray cat. And I hope the cat likes the surprise gift.

I will be sending you a pm and I hope the information helps!
Hi there! Thanks for sharing. I bet it a very tough decision to make. I guess your family does support you along the way. I’m have been living as though I have no money everyday that’s helps me not to indulge into anything unnecessary. I spend a lot of my time working on my hobby which is floristry and have turn it into business now. Something to keep me going and occupied. However, these few days, my mind has been thinking one thing which is when can I get conceive again. Maybe I’m getting too anxious…

Hi there! Thanks for sharing. I bet it a very tough decision to make. I guess your family does support you along the way. I’m have been living as though I have no money everyday that’s helps me not to indulge into anything unnecessary. I spend a lot of my time working on my hobby which is floristry and have turn it into business now. Something to keep me going and occupied. However, these few days, my mind has been thinking one thing which is when can I get conceive again. Maybe I’m getting too anxious…

You're always welcome! Yes my family does support my decision thinking it was a right one to make. By the way, I'm starting work tomorrow as a part-time because I needed more time to understand myself. And just this morning, I received a call from workforce Singapore to support me with job. I inquired some career matters with them awhile back so I told her I'm good right now. I am starting to see my career stars aligning slowly. I believe in the very near future, everything will turn out well. Out of random, just post a clip here for sharing. It seems to me I am starting to do very well with managing my emotions especially after watching many of similar clips.

Anxious is holding you a hostage now. Hehe, I'm here to give you homework. You have 90 days to submit your assignment of releasing yourself free out of it. On top of that, continue to do anything and everything to make yourself smile. Meditation is good. Yoga is good. Move yourself nearer to nature or strolling around your park can also be an option. I did consult from tarot readers from time to time for clarity. From the top and reputable tarot readers to some random readers who charge $12 and who is more than capable of providing clarity without revealing much of myself. And before you are being carried away, REMEMBER TO FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK! ;)

Hi Ladies,

I was diagnosed with missed miscarriage on Apr and was scheduled for a D&C on May. However, just a few hours before the surgery, it bleed naturally. It was devastating and to be honestly, I still remember the day.

After a month of my miscarriage, I wasn’t experiencing any menses nor ovulation. Then after weeks, I started having brownish spotting for about 2 weeks and I decided to go back to my gynae for further checks. My gynae found there is a cyst (2+cm by 2+cm). I was given Norcutin and still taking it now.

After all these, it has been too overwhelming and I was in the brink of depression which I cry almost everyday, worrying about not able to conceive, anxious of getting pregnant and work is stressful, etc.

Sharing my story here, for those who have experiencing similar situation as me. You are not alone! I started doing yoga, try mediation everyday. Telling myself, everything is fine and I am going to do well! If there is any problem or challenges, tackling one by one. I do know there isn’t any much support groups out there. But if there is anyone who need to find someone to speak or same as on the journey of healing and recovery, I’m happy to share my listening ear. Let’s do this together!
Hi Babyluv88,

I also quit my job focusing on family planning. I don't want to have any regrets in my life. I am giving myself a break from work 1st and then move on to find a part time job just pass time.

After my D&C, then I happened to know can send fetus tissues for testing after reading articles from website. My private gynae did not share this with me. I am changing to another gynae now.

Did you send your fetus tissues for testing to find out the cause of your missed miscarriage?

How long should we rest our body for the next pregnancy? I am also anxious to get pregnant as my age is caughting up.

You're always welcome! Yes my family does support my decision thinking it was a right one to make. By the way, I'm starting work tomorrow as a part-time because I needed more time to understand myself. And just this morning, I received a call from workforce Singapore to support me with job. I inquired some career matters with them awhile back so I told her I'm good right now. I am starting to see my career stars aligning slowly. I believe in the very near future, everything will turn out well. Out of random, just post a clip here for sharing. It seems to me I am starting to do very well with managing my emotions especially after watching many of similar clips.

Anxious is holding you a hostage now. Hehe, I'm here to give you homework. You have 90 days to submit your assignment of releasing yourself free out of it. On top of that, continue to do anything and everything to make yourself smile. Meditation is good. Yoga is good. Move yourself nearer to nature or strolling around your park can also be an option. I did consult from tarot readers from time to time for clarity. From the top and reputable tarot readers to some random readers who charge $12 and who is more than capable of providing clarity without revealing much of myself. And before you are being carried away, REMEMBER TO FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK! ;)
Thank you so much! I shall look at the video anytime soon. I’m kind of curious abt this tarot reading. What does that do and does it helps you to answer your question?

Hi Babyluv88,

I also quit my job focusing on family planning. I don't want to have any regrets in my life. I am giving myself a break from work 1st and then move on to find a part time job just pass time.

After my D&C, then I happened to know can send fetus tissues for testing after reading articles from website. My private gynae did not share this with me. I am changing to another gynae now.

Did you send your fetus tissues for testing to find out the cause of your missed miscarriage?

How long should we rest our body for the next pregnancy? I am also anxious to get pregnant as my age is caughting up.
Hi MiniZ!
Follow what you think is the best for you. There will be uncertainty but that’s fine. Everyday I’m trying to tackle things one by one. There are certain things I found there is no right or wrong.

I was suppose and have scheduled a D&C. Hours before, it came out naturally. It was horrified for me. The image still captured in my mind. So I didn’t happen to do any testing.
I have rested for almost 3 months. I was expecting any menses for the first month. Then later found out there is a cyst. Now the cyst has dissolved and all are good. But working on seeing if there is any ovulation this month. So far I haven’t expect anything. Been going for tcm treatment and a great believer of tcm.

Thank you so much! I shall look at the video anytime soon. I’m kind of curious abt this tarot reading. What does that do and does it helps you to answer your question?

Firstly allowed me to introduce to you one of the most ethical and reputable tarot reader. Go to her Facebook page, strolled down to the latest Facebook live posting dated 10 July. Enlarge the video so you can understand how her clients asking about different tarot questions. Understand more about how to ask the right questions so it could derive to receiving the right answers. She will be holding another charity campaign by the end of this year. And usually during charity events, she will offer better rates for per question basis. Based on my understanding, most clients are seeking clarity in regards to wealth, career, relationship and many ladies approached her to seek clarity in regards to pregnancy matters. There is client in the facebook live inquiring about IUI and IVF matters. Feel free to ask me anything after watching.

Personally, I would usually approach tarot when I'm in a dilemma or at a crossroad. For example, two offers from two companies coming in and both look promising on the surface. My questions will be to seek clarity in regards to what can I look forward to in company A vs company B? What kind of growth or how far I could grow with company A vs company B? Etc.

Let's say I am committing into a relationship. Both lady C and lady D seem promising on the surface. And after seeking tarot cards and the cards revealed that lady D would be a better match, it doesn't means that by committing to lady D, I could take a backseat, relax and let the relationship flourish by itself. The right person has been arranged to cross my path. I will then have to continue to build the relationship by putting in a lot of hard work. I will have to adapt, to change, to learn to maintain the relationship. Lady D will also have to contribute to make the relationship works.

You may ask can I choose lady C instead? The answer is yes I can. Assuming I just feel having a better connection with lady C, and I just want to be with her. Tarot only provides a better clarity and tarot respects my will. End of the day, I am still the decision maker.

This year I engaged a tarot reading with a random reader whom I feel good about. I wanted to take a course that will lead me to be an entrepreneur. After the course, I will invest into the business. I have always wanted to rake in faster money so I could channel some profits to non-profit animal welfare groups out there. I did not reveal to her regarding the charity purposes since profits is the priority. The cards came back advising me not to proceed. The course and the business is just not right for me as my passion is not in there. And what will happen if I insist to proceed? I will lose everything and hits the right bottom of my life. And if you were to ask me did I proceed? My answer is no. Because I already did exactly the same thing one year ago trying to build a business and I lost all the money I invested and again, I did not reveal about my lost to the reader. :)

Hi Ladies,

My husband and I went to temple for 超度 all the miscarriage fetus and also the paid back the debt collector for the bad things we did in our past life. 南无阿弥陀佛!

Just need to register at the temple. They will teach you what to do. This is for sharing.

Back