IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi Ladies,

I’m currently in my 2ww since last Friday (11 Dec) from a FET cycle. It was my only FE left after my 2nd fresh cycle in April’20. It’s a C grade blastocyst but I believe the genes are more important cos though I managed to get pregnant during the fresh cycle with a B grade blastocyst, it ended up in a MC at 7 weeks. Seemed like it is getting more difficult than the first fresh cycle when I managed to conceive on the first round and gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

So now it’s about 7dp the FET but no obvious symptoms at all. No spotting or cramps.. I wonder if anyone had such experience before, whether is it normal. Cos the last fresh cycle, I had spotting since day 6 till even after BT.. This time round it just feel totally normal, no discomfort at all.

Sometimes I think I am so paranoid.. like the last round when I had spotting, I worried, now when there is nothing I also worried.. lol..

My BT is on 24 Dec next week at Kkh.

Hi littlemissjasmine

It seem like im going thru same experience as u with no symptoms like cramps, sore breasts etc. But i do have weird pale yellow/ white discharge everytime after i insert crinone. Sometimes my discharge will have abit and little one tiny dit of brown tint. I do not have such discharge during my fresh transfer.

Today is my my 8dpt5dt FET. My BETA will be on 4th Jan. I failed my 5dt fresh last oct. May i know whats your BETA result?

i am keen to know too.. same here..starting medicated FET soon..waiting for AF.

medication of mediated FET starts on D2 or D3 ?
Hi, in case you haven't already started. I am doing medicated FET (private). I went in for scan on D1, medication starts on D2 for me. Nurses will confirm when to start base on blood test result. I was given cardiprin, oestrogel cream and progynova until D13. D14 onwards (also subjected to blood test and ultrasound) additional medicine was given - utrogeston, duphaston and prednisolone . Tranfer normally will be on D19 if all goes well

Yes I just updated my story a few posts back.. I have protein S deficiency ie thick blood. Was prescribed aspirin, then subsequently Clexane injection. Both are blood thinners. Your dosage will be dependent on yr protein S deficiency index. Don't worry, people get pregnant even with protein S deficiency. I know several ladies who ivf BFP with the same conditions too. Good luck for your test!
Who is ur IvF doctor? Dr lC Cheng?

Hi,

I am selling items below cheap.

1. Duphaston 64 tablets ( $1.60 per tablet). Exp 10/2023 or later
2. Crinone 1 tube for $8. Expiry 01/2023
3. Proluton 2 vials for $20. Expiry 08/2022

Will remove this post once all items are taken, so do chat if u are keen!

Last edited:
Any one have review of Dr Nair or Dr Lc Cheng? How much is the cost of IVF with Dr Nair?

Yes ! I was with Dr LC Cheng for all my IVF cycles. BFP twice with him. Now my eldest is coming to 10yr old and my younger kid is 3. He is a meticulous IVF dr who dont sugar coat things but his patients are definitely in his good hands.

Yes ! I was with Dr LC Cheng for all my IVF cycles. BFP twice with him. Now my eldest is coming to 10yr old and my younger kid is 3. He is a meticulous IVF dr who dont sugar coat things but his patients are definitely in his good hands.

what was your condition like? I was thinking is it really luck that one failed IVF. I have not been lucky in my entire life.

Hi littlemissjasmine

It seem like im going thru same experience as u with no symptoms like cramps, sore breasts etc. But i do have weird pale yellow/ white discharge everytime after i insert crinone. Sometimes my discharge will have abit and little one tiny dit of brown tint. I do not have such discharge during my fresh transfer.

Today is my my 8dpt5dt FET. My BETA will be on 4th Jan. I failed my 5dt fresh last oct. May i know whats your BETA result?
Hi there, I can’t remember what was the exact number, but it was over 900 during my fresh transfer previously. However, I was spotting since 6dp5dt till the beta date. Unfortunately the recent FET did not work out. So early spotting can still end up positive too. All the best to you!!

HI ladies, please click on this link and share your IVF view with MP Louis Ng. This is our chance for our voices to be heard and only HE is passionate enough to care for us! I have shared my views in the google form here: https://forms.gle/envqiBztwjrWEHvU9

his FB post:
Wowww. This is good. I will give my views to on this. I really think that PGD and PGS are important basic which need to be implemented. Singapore should have done this way before.

Hi ladies, my recovery after egg retrieval is slow, i am still having bad cramps (the pulling effect) and bleeding was reduced turning to dark brown but i was wondering really need so long? its been 3days since er. hopefully doesn affect transfer should i be called back for it.

hi adnil and snuggly both yr gynae is from tmc? adnil is dr eunice and snuggly is dr loh? so lets say i have not visited them before should there be any problem can i just walk in like that?

i am getting all prepare dont want anything last min arrangement or anxious and nervous even lost when someting happen *touch wood*
Hi! I’m having the same problem now and I don’t know what to do. My egg retrieval was on Thursday. Today is Saturday and I still can’t walk up straight and I’m still having light bleeding. What does this mean ?

Dear all,

We will be having a dialogue session with MP Louis Ng on 7 February 2021, 1 to 3pm at Nee Soon CC.

We strongly encourage you all to join and of course, provide your valuable inputs on the topics that will be discussed on that day itself, and hopefully we can have some feasible proposals for consideration.

If you are keen to join, please fill up the form here.

The topics that will be discussed is included in the form.

Hope to see you all there!

Hi! I’m having the same problem now and I don’t know what to do. My egg retrieval was on Thursday. Today is Saturday and I still can’t walk up straight and I’m still having light bleeding. What does this mean ?
You feeling better already? Try to rest more and drink lotsa water. I also feel the pain after the egg retrieval for 2-3 days before it goes away. If still unwell better call the clinic and check with the nurse.

You might be having OHSS, maybe you can up your protein intake like having more egg whites and drink more water.

You feeling better already? Try to rest more and drink lotsa water. I also feel the pain after the egg retrieval for 2-3 days before it goes away. If still unwell better call the clinic and check with the nurse.
Thank you so much for the advice !! I actually feel the same and the bloating had gotten worse. My ET has been postponed cause I have moderate OHSS and I still have fluids around my stomach cavity. So now I’m resting as much as I can.

Letting go of one Orgalutran at $85 (I'll absorb the GST). [exp 2/2022]
Pick up at postal code 689051 or CCK MRT/Keat Hong LRT.
P.M. me please.
Thank you.

Attachments

• orgalutran.jpg
    orgalutran.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 157
Dear all,

We will be having a dialogue session with MP Louis Ng on 7 February 2021, 1 to 3pm at Nee Soon CC.

We strongly encourage you all to join and of course, provide your valuable inputs on the topics that will be discussed on that day itself, and hopefully we can have some feasible proposals for consideration.

If you are keen to join, please fill up the form here.

The topics that will be discussed is included in the form.

Hope to see you all there!

i cannot make it but i read the document embedded in the link. it is heartening that he is following up closely on this matter =) really hope govt. will provide co-funding for private IVF albeit at a lower quantum.

Just to share, a friend of mine also failed in kkh and nuh for 5 years before she succeed in Virtus. She has low AMH. The centres make alot of difference. Not saying that KKH and NUH is not good, but machines do differ ba.

Dr Suresh Nair was my IVF Dr. Really thankful for him because he is really careful and cautious with my condition.
I saw Dr Sheila Vasoo for my recurrent miscarriage diagnosis, and was diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome and elevated Natural Killer Cells. Did intralipid and was on steroids and also blood thinners.

As for acupuncture, I did try on my failed cycles and I don't think it's necessary. It's costly and time consuming. So during the last cycle that resulted in BFP, I did not do acupuncture. Because I think acupuncture only increases blood flow awhile? I might be wrong but I think changing diet and eating those food that will help in blood circulation is better?

Instead, I changed my diet and drank alot of red dates water with Dangsheng before this successful transfer.
I don't eat white carbs at all. No white rice, those normal noodles etc. My dr did mention is to lower inflammation. So I only eat brown rice, brown rice pasta, kampung chicken, beef, pork, lamb, salmon, cod, veggies. No sweet stuffs at all. It was tough because in Singapore you don't really have much choices outside being a food paradise ya. So food was prepared at home.

Im not sure whether it will work for you, but it did work for me no harm trying? :)
[/QUOTE in
I see Dr Nair in his own clinic, Dr Nair can do embryo retrievals and transfers in afew hospitals/fertility centre. In Dr Nair's clinic IVF patients are considered priority i feel. No doubt his waiting time is long, but when it is your turn he doesnt rush into things. He takes time to explain and answer your queries if you have any.

He is very careful. For e.g. he'll test hormone levels 1 week after embryo transfer which i think some drs don't. I had bleeding scares twice in my first trimester and he makes sure he sees me on tt day to scan anything wrong anot. Third trimester i had v bad cramps and his nurses wont brush me off saying if theres bleeding den come in.. (which is wad some of my ivf friend encountered in other clinic)

Cheng @ tmc is LC Cheng? U probably might wan to tk into consideration tt LC cheng doesnt do births anymore if im not wrong. (I might be wrong!) U'll need to find another gynae after bfping. Hope this post helps.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us with Dr Nair! I am very interested to know the Ivf costs at his clinic because cannot dibs on his website. Can private share with me? Thank u!

Hi,

I am selling items below cheap.

1. Duphaston 64 tablets ( $1.60 per tablet). Exp 10/2023 or later
2. Crinone 1 tube for $8. Expiry 01/2023
3. Proluton 2 vials for $20. Expiry 08/2022

Will remove this post once all items are taken, so do chat if u are keen!

Just did a retrival and will be going for embro traansfer soon. Can anyone recommend me what can or cannot eat during this few days? Been eating folic acid and vitaminD3 as advised by doc. The only supplement i took. Its my 2nd fresh.. 1st fail with chemical preg. My 1st FET was a BFN.

My no. 1 is at the terrible 2 and sticky to mummy stage.. also dont know how to handle after the transfer... any tips?
This is a tricky part. If you can, try not to lift your #1 up after transfer. For the initial few days, good if you can rest. I heard that the 1st 2-3 days after ET is important (depending on day 3 or day 5 also), implantation happens during the golden period.

Back