Pregnancy and Job search

Pree90

Hi ladies ,
I need some advise ,
I am in the middle of my job search as my previous role was shelved due to covid.
I was actively interviewing with a company and now just left with a final interview .
Few days back I realised I am expecting, I think its pretty early .
I am very confused if and when should I inform the potential employer and scared that they might retract the offer.
Also i suffered a loss last year with a 25 weeks pregnancy so I am in double mind that If I should really start a job and allow myself to take stress at this crucial time .
Need some help to make a decision.

Hi ladies ,
I need some advise ,
I am in the middle of my job search as my previous role was shelved due to covid.
I was actively interviewing with a company and now just left with a final interview .
Few days back I realised I am expecting, I think its pretty early .
I am very confused if and when should I inform the potential employer and scared that they might retract the offer.
Also i suffered a loss last year with a 25 weeks pregnancy so I am in double mind that If I should really start a job and allow myself to take stress at this crucial time .
Need some help to make a decision.
Firstly wanns say congrats on ur pregnancy!

On the new role I feel you should be honest to be fair to ur potential employer. Its a different thing if u are already employed and u got pregnant and prefer to share the news 3 months later but for a totally new company I would believe being honest is the way to go. They will find out in the end anyways when u go for ur maternity and realised u weren't very forthcoming initially.

If stress is really a concern and financially you can manage then maybe u can take a break and focus on ur pregnancy? New job comes w new stress.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks Bears,
Firstly wanns say congrats on ur pregnancy!

On the new role I feel you should be honest to be fair to ur potential employer. Its a different thing if u are already employed and u got pregnant and prefer to share the news 3 months later but for a totally new company I would believe being honest is the way to go. They will find out in the end anyways when u go for ur maternity and realised u weren't very forthcoming initially.

If stress is really a concern and financially you can manage then maybe u can take a break and focus on ur pregnancy? New job comes w new stress.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks a ton for your thoughts , I have been thinking in the same direction.
just the thought of having an employement gap incase they retract the offer scares me.

Formal platform to expand business to recruit a large number of order business processors, online work, cash settlement,the work is simple. 1, bring your own iPhone or ipad, 2, the company will not charge any fees, the fees generated by the whole process will be paid by us, you only need to help with the operation, no deposit, zero advance 3, more work, more pay, unlimited time and place The hourly rate is $500 per day! For more information, please contact Wechat: ookk11889 正規平台擴大業務招大量訂單業務處理員,線上工作,現金結算,所以訂單均來自淘寶和pdd,工作簡單,不會可教學,利用空余時間就可以, 1,自備蘋果手機或ipad, 2,本公司不會收取任何費用,全程產生的費用都由我們出,你只需要幫忙操作就好,無押金,零墊付 3,多勞多得,時間地點不限, 時薪500$每天! 詳細請咨詢 vx: ookk11889

Back