IVF/ICSI Support Group

Did my ER on sat... now the nurse called as me go down on Thursday either to do transfer or what .. to see doc and decide what to do. She say she do not know if how many embryos are fertilised as she’s just a nurse. Gosh the wait is agonising. Anyone encounter this before with kkh?

prior to ER doctor did told me that my progesterone level is abit high for transfer. May need to rest first.

Did my ER on sat... now the nurse called as me go down on Thursday either to do transfer or what .. to see doc and decide what to do. She say she do not know if how many embryos are fertilised as she’s just a nurse. Gosh the wait is agonising. Anyone encounter this before with kkh?

prior to ER doctor did told me that my progesterone level is abit high for transfer. May need to rest first.
Means its a day 5 blastocyst. Actually they wont reveal over the phone such sensitive results. They still want to break the news when they see u face to face with verification. Are u feeling better? Any bloating? It has been practice for so long. Now got PDPA, even more stricter in revealing medical details over the phone. Dont forget to warm ur womb 2 days before ET ya?

Means its a day 5 blastocyst. Actually they wont reveal over the phone such sensitive results. They still want to break the news when they see u face to face with verification. Are u feeling better? Any bloating? It has been practice for so long. Now got PDPA, even more stricter in revealing medical details over the phone. Dont forget to warm ur womb 2 days before ET ya?

thanks... I just don’t want to go down with hope and then she tell me nth to transfer. Cause she just old me doctor will meet me and discussz It’s agonising.
I’m feeling much better since yesterday. More like myself back. Not much bloat already

how Long u put the warmer for? Like how many hours?

Hi all,

During my 3rd attempt for IVF, 9 eggs retrieved, 6 matured and finally only 2 day 3 embryo of 8 cells survived and are frozen now.. very disappointed as so little eggs retrieved and also did not got any blastocysts. I am 40 years old and took Coq10, omega 3, folic acid for the past few months.. but it's very hard to accept this type of outcome..

Any success stories with day 3 embryos?

thanks... I just don’t want to go down with hope and then she tell me nth to transfer. Cause she just old me doctor will meet me and discussz It’s agonising.
I’m feeling much better since yesterday. More like myself back. Not much bloat already

Did they tell u to come in the morning to do blood test? From the blood test, they can see if its alright for u to transfer. Did they tell u on the day u did your ER the no of eggs..?

Did they tell u to come in the morning to do blood test? From the blood test, they can see if its alright for u to transfer. Did they tell u on the day u did your ER the no of eggs..?

no lei no blood test mentioned. They did my blood test 2 days before ER that’s when doc told me my progesterone level is high. Might be good to do frozen transfer but got to see the fertilisation first.
Yes they told me the number of egg retrieved on ER

I just put if for 30mins or till the warm is gone.. usually before bed..

Hi all,

During my 3rd attempt for IVF, 9 eggs retrieved, 6 matured and finally only 2 day 3 embryo of 8 cells survived and are frozen now.. very disappointed as so little eggs retrieved and also did not got any blastocysts. I am 40 years old and took Coq10, omega 3, folic acid for the past few months.. but it's very hard to accept this type of outcome..

Any success stories with day 3 embryos?

Hi, I did conceive on my 3rd IVF whereby I had 7 eggs retrieved and transferred two day 3 embryos with nothing left to freeze. One embryo stuck and he is now almost three years old.

Now I have gone for a 4th IVF. Surprisingly I had 29 eggs retrieved and froze 5 blastocysts. But all 4 blastocysts did not stick (going through a biochemical right now) and I am
Left with one frozen blast. This is very disappointing. I thought I had very good chances but the 2 FET didn’t work.

I Guess my point is anything can happen. You can have very few eggs and something good can still come out of it. You can have many eggs and still the chances are not significantly higher.

Good luck to us all

no lei no blood test mentioned. They did my blood test 2 days before ER that’s when doc told me my progesterone level is high. Might be good to do frozen transfer but got to see the fertilisation first.
Yes they told me the number of egg retrieved on ER
Same as me too. Progesterone high before ER. Recommended to do frozen. But when we saw doc on day 5 after ER, was told that no D5 blastocyst yet as embryo were growing slow. In the end, nothing to freeze and nothing to transfer.

Hi,
I’m on medication to prepare for FET in 2 weeks, taking progynova 2mg. I have been experiencing very cold feet (even with socks on) since the start of medication.
Any advice to minimize it? Thanks.

Same as me too. Progesterone high before ER. Recommended to do frozen. But when we saw doc on day 5 after ER, was told that no D5 blastocyst yet as embryo were growing slow. In the end, nothing to freeze and nothing to transfer.

hugs hope you are feeling better now and don’t give up! I’m worried it might be the same case for me tomorrow... haiz

Do you rem if the doc meet u at the normal clinic or the kkivf level 3?

Hi,
I’m on medication to prepare for FET in 2 weeks, taking progynova 2mg. I have been experiencing very cold feet (even with socks on) since the start of medication.
Any advice to minimize it? Thanks.
Hi! I’m also preparing for FET and taking the same medication as you. Perhaps you can try using the hand warmer from daiso and put it in your socks. I do that sometimes whenever I have cold feet at night prior to my ivf stim.

Hi! I’m also preparing for FET and taking the same medication as you. Perhaps you can try using the hand warmer from daiso and put it in your socks. I do that sometimes whenever I have cold feet at night prior to my ivf stim.

Good idea, thanks. I’ve got leftover heat pack from my last Korea trip.

I’m very worried that cold feet will affect my womb as well.

hugs hope you are feeling better now and don’t give up! I’m worried it might be the same case for me tomorrow... haiz
Hope you are not the same as me. All the best for tmr.
Yea, i'm better now. Thanks.
2nd fresh cycle in progress now. Just did the 1st scan aft stimm today. Abit disappointed with the numbers of follicles and size. But doc said its only D6 of stimm and the growth looks ok. Hope will see bigger and more follicles on Fri.

Oh my TCM sinseh say cold hands and feet reflects cold womb. Our embryo needs a warm womb to survive. I have the same issue too. She asked me to soak my feet in warm water with herbal packet (bought online) at least 3 times a week. Wear socks when at home, if not wear every night to sleep. Also drink wolfberries and red dates mix w warm water everyday. It works for me, hope can help you too!

All the best to u ladies!!! Don't stress yourself so much alright? Take about 3 to 5 pcs of roasted almonds to help with the growth of the eggs.. some like to eat 1-2 Brazilian nuts but i can't swallow them.. :D you can start taking in Pregnancy milk if u want to, to prep your body and womb.. keep urself well hydrated to produce plump & juicy embryos.. My prayers with u ladies!!!

All the best to u ladies!!! Don't stress yourself so much alright? Take about 3 to 5 pcs of roasted almonds to help with the growth of the eggs.. some like to eat 1-2 Brazilian nuts but i can't swallow them.. :D you can start taking in Pregnancy milk if u want to, to prep your body and womb.. keep urself well hydrated to produce plump & juicy embryos.. My prayers with u ladies!!!

congrats to u! Can I know how old are u ? :))

Hmm, not sure if it will. I'm doing my first ivf. Is this your 1st?

I'm totally opposite condition of yours. I was feeling warm and cramp at times after taking the medications. sometimes it get too warm that I have to on aircon.

Hope you are not the same as me. All the best for tmr.
Yea, i'm better now. Thanks.
2nd fresh cycle in progress now. Just did the 1st scan aft stimm today. Abit disappointed with the numbers of follicles and size. But doc said its only D6 of stimm and the growth looks ok. Hope will see bigger and more follicles on Fri.

thanks for sharing! I’ve tried to keep my expectation low tomorrow. Preparing for worse case scenarios...

Here's a rough guide to those waiting in the TWW.. Wondering what's going on down there after lil embryos are transferred.. :D
Screenshot_20201014-155809.jpg

I'm totally opposite condition of yours. I was feeling warm and cramp at times after taking the medications. sometimes it get too warm that I have to on aircon.
Hi dear! Are ur doses high? Usually when its high, you do get hot flashes at times.. I used to feel that on my 1st cycle.. but once I went for my 3rd scan, they reduced it..

This is my first IVF. I’m also taking red dates tea daily as it’s supposed to warm our body.

This medication also causes me water retention, feeling so bloated all the time. I didn’t even have such issue during stimulation jabs.

How’s your IVF experience so far?

Hi dear! Are ur doses high? Usually when its high, you do get hot flashes at times.. I used to feel that on my 1st cycle.. but once I went for my 3rd scan, they reduced it..
i am on progynova 2mg to prepare for the transfer. I'm following a timed medication. currently is twice a day at 8am and 8pm. is that normal for medicated FET? my next review is next week, not so soon.

This is my first IVF. I’m also taking red dates tea daily as it’s supposed to warm our body.

This medication also causes me water retention, feeling so bloated all the time. I didn’t even have such issue during stimulation jabs.

How’s your IVF experience so far?
I didn't feel much during the jabs too. I even go for my yoga classes during the stimulations. I stopped only after I got the trigger shot because I feel too bloated to move. It feel painful even when i laughed.

I managed to get 7 blastocysts.

How was yours?

i am on progynova 2mg to prepare for the transfer. I'm following a timed medication. currently is twice a day at 8am and 8pm. is that normal for medicated FET? my next review is next week, not so soon.

I didn’t time mine. I was on twice daily for first 5 days. And today is my 6th day, dosage increased to thrice daily.

Last edited:
I didn't feel much during the jabs too. I even go for my yoga classes during the stimulations. I stopped only after I got the trigger shot because I feel too bloated to move. It feel painful even when i laughed.

I managed to get 7 blastocysts.

How was yours?

I was pretty much active during stim jabs, and did yoga at home almost daily. After ER, I was bloated for 2-3 days with minor discomfort. Overall it’s a pleasant experience.

Hi Ladies, just wanted to share this news..

2nd Fresh IVF Cycle
Transfer 1 x Fully Expanded Grade B Blastocyst on 7th Oct 2020.

Today it's 8dp5dt. POAS with POSITIVE..
*Praise God for this beautiful gift*

Blood test in 6 days..

Wishing & praying for all my ladies here, going thru to get their miracle baby!!! Don't give up!! We waited 6 years for this day to come.. hang in there!! *Hugs*

Attachments

• IMG_20201015_170251.jpg
    IMG_20201015_170251.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 132

2nd Fresh IVF Cycle

Blood test in 6 days..

Wishing & praying for all my ladies here, going thru to get their miracle baby!!! Don't give up!! We waited 6 years for this day to come.. hang in there!! *Hugs*

Hi dear! Congrats! May you have a smooth pregnancy️ Take care and rest well ya!

2nd Fresh IVF Cycle

Blood test in 6 days..

Congrats babe!! So happy for you! :)

2nd Fresh IVF Cycle

Blood test in 6 days..

congratulations!!!!!

2nd Fresh IVF Cycle

Blood test in 6 days..

Congrats! Enjoy your pregnancy.

2nd Fresh IVF Cycle

Blood test in 6 days..

Congrats! Smooth pregnancy!

Hi ladies, done my 2nd cycle fet on 15 oct. Currently day4 post transfer no symptom at all.. Not even cramping :( my first fet which was success experience some cramping in early day of post fet. This time I am transferring a partially expanded blastocyst. Will it affect my chances of getting pregnant? Did my egg retrieval in nuh, manage to freezer 3 blastocyst day 5 grade 2. Does anyone know what grade 2 means? Hoping for my rainbow baby this time.

For my case, my doc advised to transfer 2 embryos previously and upcoming FET. I had failed 1 fresh and 1 FET so doc said higher chance if I put in 2 embryos.

Thanks for sharing! Was it a successful transfer with the 2 embryos?
My first FET w 2 embryos was in Mar 2020. I got positive results during my BT but it was a borderline pregnancy, hgc didn't increase after a week so it was a failure. Both embryos are day 6, grade C. Dr said not high chance. My previous two transfers were negative results. At least there is a improvement for this transfer.

Am going for another round of FET frm my 2nd ivf cycle in Nov. Dr advised to transfer 2 embryos (both day 6 blastocysts, grade B) as I had unexplained failure previously. Am abit worry because I am underweight so not sure if I can carry twins for 9 mths.

What abt u?

Did u request for 2 embryos or was it advised by the doctor?

If u don't mind can u also share the reasons? Thanks!

I failed 2 iuis previously and had been trying for years so doctor suggested 2 embryos to increase chances. Still failed 2 ivf transfers before getting twins in my last transfer.

My first FET w 2 embryos was in Mar 2020. I got positive results during my BT but it was a borderline pregnancy, hgc didn't increase after a week so it was a failure. Both embryos are day 6, grade C. Dr said not high chance. My previous two transfers were negative results. At least there is a improvement for this transfer.

Am going for another round of FET frm my 2nd ivf cycle in Nov. Dr advised to transfer 2 embryos (both day 6 blastocysts, grade B) as I had unexplained failure previously. Am abit worry because I am underweight so not sure if I can carry twins for 9 mths.

What abt u?
To be honest caring twins is not easy. Double everything including load you carry. So be mentally prepared. Had a friend who had twins and very petite who delivered very much earlier.

Back