Support group for wives with unfaithful husbands

Not sure how they will charge. Hope they do not anyhow charge. She is $550/hour.
Mine is not super complicated but is taking so long.

Are you looking or yours is done?

Seriously. First time I heard that law firm charge on per email basis
Is it due to circuit breaker hence they don't allow one to go down?
I used GJ as well, and mine doesn't cost so much.
About 2.6k for uncontested.. and the whole process took about 6 months or so.

Seriously. First time I heard that law firm charge on per email basis
Is it due to circuit breaker hence they don't allow one to go down?
I used GJ as well, and mine doesn't cost so much.
About 2.6k for uncontested.. and the whole process took about 6 months or so.
many lawyer are good in talking and they charge you even if you call them for advice.

hi ladies, i just joined in this forum today. Hoping to find a support group by whatsapp or i dont mind meet ups (im a full SAHM) to chat over coffee (is that a good idea?) Discovered my spouse infidelity last year, trying to work it out ever since Sept 2019. Very rollercoaster journey thought I'm strong but now I'm crumbling to tears so easily. Pm me? :( ps..I'm not sure how pm works but i will check back from time to time)

hi ladies, i just joined in this forum today. Hoping to find a support group by whatsapp or i dont mind meet ups (im a full SAHM) to chat over coffee (is that a good idea?) Discovered my spouse infidelity last year, trying to work it out ever since Sept 2019. Very rollercoaster journey thought I'm strong but now I'm crumbling to tears so easily. Pm me? :( ps..I'm not sure how pm works but i will check back from time to time)
Hi Mschika, sorry to meet u at this platform. It’s norm being in the roller coaster stage. I’m very sure most of the us (victims) been thru it.
It takes sometime to overcome all the negative vibes but most importantly you need to take care of urself and the kids (if any). Be strong

Hi Mschika, sorry to meet u at this platform. It’s norm being in the roller coaster stage. I’m very sure most of the us (victims) been thru it.
It takes sometime to overcome all the negative vibes but most importantly you need to take care of urself and the kids (if any). Be strong

Divorce is such an unsettling and stressful period for victims... the victims include children like myself too...
However i hope everyone stays strong and move onto the next chapter in life.. no point agonising over someone that's left. I strongly they will learn their lesson sooner or later, karma will get them....

oh dear? how they charge email? per words or oer email?
what's their rates like?
is your case complicated?

What the heck first time i heard charge by email... Never try PWKA law? Consulted once before seems decent no hidden costs just flat rate... lots of google reviews too...

Just be strong and you will get over this. Its easier said than done, but it can be done with your own determination!!

Jiayou

Just be strong and you will get over this. Its easier said than done, but it can be done with your own determination!!

Jiayou
Thank you jane78. Trying to save this but when 1 is slowly distancing himself im losing hope i feel the whole year we were working on was in vain. Useless. The 3rd party was always trying ways to distract my H.

Thank you jane78. Trying to save this but when 1 is slowly distancing himself im losing hope i feel the whole year we were working on was in vain. Useless. The 3rd party was always trying ways to distract my H.

If his heart is no longer with you, no matter how hard you try, it wouldn't work anymore.

You just gotta be strong and move on. Life might be tough but you will get through it.

If his heart is no longer with you, no matter how hard you try, it wouldn't work anymore.

You just gotta be strong and move on. Life might be tough but you will get through it.

Move on, when he returns, just show him how happy you are with your children, in your current life without him. That will be the biggest revenge and torture to him when he finally comes to his senses.

Hi all, im new to this threat, and currently divorcing.. H adultery as well.. sometime jus feel like why those bad people can live their life so carefree while we are struggling...

Hi all, I recently looked at my husband’s phone and found that he texted 2 massage ladies one day asking if they were free. One of them (ML1) replied that she wasn’t free and there weren’t messages after that, don’t think he engaged them either.

Another day, I found that he has been looking at women’s profiles on wechat’s people nearby function and added one lady who posted some photos of herself. They texted abit, but it was nothing sexual and he deleted the conversation and the lady’s contact the next day.

I also realized that he saved ML2’s contact in his phone as an abbreviation and had the contact number open in his phone one day, though there were no msg or phone call records.

Based on the profile of these women, they seem to be all women with big boobs. Makes me wonder if he is sexually dissatisfied with me. We have been engaging in regular sexual acts (once-twice a week) and I’ve never rejected him despite being in the early stages of pregnancy.

How can I get him to stop contacting these women as it upsets and worries me that he may actually cheat one day? He has been a loving and doting husband in our one year of marriage and I don’t wish to let him know that I snooped on him and found out all these.

Hi all, I recently looked at my husband’s phone and found that he texted 2 massage ladies one day asking if they were free. One of them (ML1) replied that she wasn’t free and there weren’t messages after that, don’t think he engaged them either.

Another day, I found that he has been looking at women’s profiles on wechat’s people nearby function and added one lady who posted some photos of herself. They texted abit, but it was nothing sexual and he deleted the conversation and the lady’s contact the next day.

I also realized that he saved ML2’s contact in his phone as an abbreviation and had the contact number open in his phone one day, though there were no msg or phone call records.

Based on the profile of these women, they seem to be all women with big boobs. Makes me wonder if he is sexually dissatisfied with me. We have been engaging in regular sexual acts (once-twice a week) and I’ve never rejected him despite being in the early stages of pregnancy.

How can I get him to stop contacting these women as it upsets and worries me that he may actually cheat one day? He has been a loving and doting husband in our one year of marriage and I don’t wish to let him know that I snooped on him and found out all these.

You are now in your early stages of pregnancy. Your husband is a grown man and soon to be father. He knows the consequences of cheating. Don’t stress yourself unnecessarily. You have to take good care of yourself and don’t let your emotion affect your baby. Continue to work and be financially independent.
Read :
1) Website : wikihow. com
Title. : How to Protect Your Marriage from Adultery
2) Website: psychologytoday.com
Title. : How to Prevent Infidelity and Adultery

You are now in your early stages of pregnancy. Your husband is a grown man and soon to be father. He knows the consequences of cheating. Don’t stress yourself unnecessarily. You have to take good care of yourself and don’t let your emotion affect your baby. Continue to work and be financially independent.
Read :
1) Website : wikihow. com
Title. : How to Protect Your Marriage from Adultery
2) Website: psychologytoday.com
Title. : How to Prevent Infidelity and Adultery
Thanks for your advice. I have been having trouble sleeping the past week and was very emotional. I understand that I should take good care of myself for my baby’s sake and will try my best to do so. I am also working full time so am financially independent.

I couldn’t confront my husband directly so I guilt tripped him by asking if he would ever cheat on me. He was pretty worried about my emotional outburst and asked me not to overthink. I also reminded him that even with our baby coming along, he will always be the first person I think of whenever I do anything, hoping that he will also keep me in mind before any decision.

The articles that you shared were useful. I will learn from them and try to prevent him from straying.

Hi all, im new to this threat, and currently divorcing.. H adultery as well.. sometime jus feel like why those bad people can live their life so carefree while we are struggling...

Times are hard for struggling mummies. If possible, divorce is the last resort for mummies with children.
I truely believe in retirbution and I believe god will not be so cruel to the mummy and child/children.
When you gave birth to your child/children, you have paid part of your debts to your husband (if any karmic debts from the past)

Believe in karma. When we see them enjoying now, god will probably be taking something dear from them soon.

Hi there, Anyone seeing any psychologist or counsellor for some sort of treatment or whatever to give you some guidances, helps through this painful journey?

Hi there, Anyone seeing any psychologist or counsellor for some sort of treatment or whatever to give you some guidances, helps through this painful journey?

Counsellors only listen to you. I don't think they give advise. They will probably ask why you feel this way, what can he (husband) do to make you feel better, have you told him (husband)?

End of the day, it is the guy who chooses to let go or hang on to the 3rd party. If the guy wants to let go, he can cut off the contact easily with the 3rd party. If he wants to hang on, he will give you ten thousand reasons to cover up.

I feel if he still denying means he still wan the family and still wan to have fun outside.
U should do more to stop him and make him admit to the affair outside.
And if really necessary get a PI to help u get the evidence

If the guy wants the whole cake and eat it, such like he wants family (wife and children) but he also enjoys the 3rd party, how will hiring a PI helps?

I am just interested to know.

I understand men are egoistic creatures and value their face alot. If you blow up the matter, chances is he has no face in company. Likely he will give up the family cos no face to see children, esp, anymore.

But in today's society, I think more women will blow up and make the men lose face, especially if the matter will end up in divorce.

Getting the evidence is to let him not able to deny and make it face it.

Don’t too expose to everyone.

If really he wan the family, wan his face. He may stop. As he is afraid of losing the family and also the affair being make public.

If the guy wants the whole cake and eat it, such like he wants family (wife and children) but he also enjoys the 3rd party, how will hiring a PI helps?

I am just interested to know.

I understand men are egoistic creatures and value their face alot. If you blow up the matter, chances is he has no face in company. Likely he will give up the family cos no face to see children, esp, anymore.

But in today's society, I think more women will blow up and make the men lose face, especially if the matter will end up in divorce.
you are wrong.
there are many who scare the whole thing blow up, either they ask for forgiveness or they ask to keep the affair secret and pay higher maintenance to the wife.

Counsellors only listen to you. I don't think they give advise. They will probably ask why you feel this way, what can he (husband) do to make you feel better, have you told him (husband)?

End of the day, it is the guy who chooses to let go or hang on to the 3rd party. If the guy wants to let go, he can cut off the contact easily with the 3rd party. If he wants to hang on, he will give you ten thousand reasons to cover up.

I'm looking a cure journey for myself, not to fix the marriage anymore.. Because of covid-19, I been through that darkest period all by myself alone here.. After a year only I tell my family about what happened..

I'm not sure if I'm okay in person. So I'm wondering If I should see some professional people to understand my condition..

Hello all, I need help too.. my hub cheated on me over and over again for the past few years.. and he say he will STOP and promise not to do it anymore.. 1 month ago I check his phone and things happen again.. I can’t tolerate it anymore.. Please help.. What shall I do? :(

Hello all, I need help too.. my hub cheated on me over and over again for the past few years.. and he say he will STOP and promise not to do it anymore.. 1 month ago I check his phone and things happen again.. I can’t tolerate it anymore.. Please help.. What shall I do? :(
Only you can decide what you wan to do.
If he doesnt change and contiue to cheat on you, it's very stressful. how long can you tolerate it? dont make yourself breakdown.
if need to let go, sometimes better for both of you

What you see in his hp?
Don’t confront with just message as he sure will deny and become more secretive.
If really he have a women, try to find out more. Are they intimate or they are going to bed.
If really they are innocent maybe can forget about. But if they are intimate or going to hotel l. Then I advice you have to do drastic action. If not he will not stop

Only you can decide what you wan to do.
If he doesnt change and contiue to cheat on you, it's very stressful. how long can you tolerate it? dont make yourself breakdown.
if need to let go, sometimes better for both of you
I cannot tolerate anymore.. 2019 is the max.. I also want to give him chance to change and believe him again.. last year 2020 I totally didn’t check his phone..(so I thought he really change because we still have kid) But now 2021 I found out again.. texting behind my back and still say there’s nothing between them..(the message show that they got meet up) he dare not admit.. I use his phone and call that bitch and he SNATCH BACK the phone stopping me from calling! I’m thinking I as a Wife I had no right to call and scold meh? If there’s nothing between them why reaction so big?

What you see in his hp?
Don’t confront with just message as he sure will deny and become more secretive.
If really he have a women, try to find out more. Are they intimate or they are going to bed.
If really they are innocent maybe can forget about. But if they are intimate or going to hotel l. Then I advice you have to do drastic action. If not he will not stop
I already caught them 2019.. that bitch text my husband calling him “babe”.. I confront her and she say send wrongly.. I reply her “you think I’m stupid?” I already block and delete her contact.. but this year the text message show that bitch calling my husband baby.. their contacting using telegram. Got go hotel I don’t know.. but I think got.. but he still keep denying.. because message doesn’t mean prove.. but I tell him I never see with my own eyes doesn’t mean you NEVER do..

I already caught them 2019.. that bitch text my husband calling him “babe”.. I confront her and she say send wrongly.. I reply her “you think I’m stupid?” I already block and delete her contact.. but this year the text message show that bitch calling my husband baby.. their contacting using telegram. Got go hotel I don’t know.. but I think got.. but he still keep denying.. because message doesn’t mean prove.. but I tell him I never see with my own eyes doesn’t mean you NEVER do..

Like what you say you never see with your own eyes doesn’t mean he never do it.

He can use your words against you and say he didn’t do it and you are imagining things.

Some men will deny or give excuses unless you caught him with evidence.

Like what you say you never see with your own eyes doesn’t mean he never do it.

He can use your words against you and say he didn’t do it and you are imagining things.

Some men will deny or give excuses unless you caught him with evidence.
I believe god will protect good people.. 狗男女 like them won’t last long..

Cheating has started to become a new social norm which is unhealthy for a society.

Unless there are strong measures to discourage such actions, it will become a societal norm. This will become very detrimental for the future generation where getting married or not is no longer a big deal because they can divorce easily.

Cheating has started to become a new social norm which is unhealthy for a society.

Unless there are strong measures to discourage such actions, it will become a societal norm. This will become very detrimental for the future generation where getting married or not is no longer a big deal because they can divorce easily.

Singapore marriage law is consider tighter than other country which have rules such as only allow to divorce after 3 years of marriage, HDB only can sell after 5 years, etc.. Having strong measures will discourage in certain extend but it will also cause the victim in a longer suffering situations. We are stuck in this toxic marriage because of all the measures and hv to wait for the right time to file divorce.

If a marriage need to be borned by rules and regulations, then what's true love with true heart? When there are more rules, the more people don't want to follow. They will try all ways to find loop hole unless they are determine in heart. Just my two cents of thoughts

Back