Switching from private to subsidised patient

Sharmin661

Hi, I'm currently seeing a Dr at kkh as a private patient as previously I was only free to see the Dr on Saturdays. Now that I'm more flexible, I would like to switch to being a subsidised patient. Any one has this experience?

Hi, I'm currently seeing a Dr at kkh as a private patient as previously I was only free to see the Dr on Saturdays. Now that I'm more flexible, I would like to switch to being a subsidised patient. Any one has this experience?

I have, subsidies consultation is cheap but cannot choose ur own doc, is random doc being assigned & each time see different doc in a group & will hv trainee beside.

I have, subsidies consultation is cheap but cannot choose ur own doc, is random doc being assigned & each time see different doc in a group & will hv trainee beside.

I don't mind lah. I don't see why I need to see my current Dr because the previous pregnancy I also went in as subsidised patient do I call the hotline and tell them to just assign me another date instead of my current appointment?

I don't mind lah. I don't see why I need to see my current Dr because the previous pregnancy I also went in as subsidised patient do I call the hotline and tell them to just assign me another date instead of my current appointment?

No, if u do that will consider private, u need to go through polyclinic route to get referral letter for subsidies

Back