Relationship with hubby suffer due to covid19

Rachel K

Hi everyone

Anybody has any experience where everyday stay at home with hubby as a result the relationship becomes tense and quarrel more often? I find these past 2 mths my relationship with hubby on downward slope..we quarrel over small things. Work from home + full time housework + full time take care of kids is no joke..

Hi everyone

Anybody has any experience where everyday stay at home with hubby as a result the relationship becomes tense and quarrel more often? I find these past 2 mths my relationship with hubby on downward slope..we quarrel over small things. Work from home + full time housework + full time take care of kids is no joke..
Sometime is because of stress also.

Hi everyone

Same

Hi everyone

Quarreling over small small things he said divorce most of the times .

Hi everyone

Well, probably CB is really a bad thing afterall. Its also a way to see how strong the marriage it is. I think some of us (or probably most?) are in the same boat.

I too had some argument with hubby due to CB. I'm a sahm though.. but gets really intense and have my stress as well. He likes to pick on me for even little trivia matters... Perhaps like what Selenlyn mentioned, its because of stress. But hey, everyone have stress. Its about how you manage it.

Glad Phase 2 started, and at least now, see lesser of him.... And I get to resume my freedom as well.

Well, probably CB is really a bad thing afterall. Its also a way to see how strong the marriage it is. I think some of us (or probably most?) are in the same boat.

I too had some argument with hubby due to CB. I'm a sahm though.. but gets really intense and have my stress as well. He likes to pick on me for even little trivia matters... Perhaps like what Selenlyn mentioned, its because of stress. But hey, everyone have stress. Its about how you manage it.

Glad Phase 2 started, and at least now, see lesser of him.... And I get to resume my freedom as well.

He stress because he can’t go out with his friends?

My husband still helps with housework but he's very nua sometimes. OCD me can't stand it because I expect things to be clean and wash after eating... I don't have a child but I feel like a mother looking after him... Is it because we're still young?...

Oh no... This is not good for you and him when divorce is mentioned. Maybe both of you can sit down and talk on what to improve. Sometimes man can be on heat at the moment.

Can be heat of a moment but if he mentions too many times then might be something wrong already

Quarreling over small small things he said divorce most of the times .
He may say it out of anger. My hubby used to say such in the past when he's angry. Quarrelled many times on it...

Once, i was so angry and left home. Remained uncontacted for about a week. When i came home, i passed him the writ of summon, which i got from lawyer. Yes. I really was so angry and went to file for divorced....

He was shocked to see it, and pleaded me. We decided not to divorce in the end. I warned him too if he said such again, I will not be giving him.another chance and will really go for divorce since he likes to take it easily and thought i wont.

Since then, he never said such again anymore...

Of course it's a two sided blade. So this method may or may not work for everyone. Just for sharing only...

He may say it out of anger. My hubby used to say such in the past when he's angry. Quarrelled many times on it...

Once, i was so angry and left home. Remained uncontacted for about a week. When i came home, i passed him the writ of summon, which i got from lawyer. Yes. I really was so angry and went to file for divorced....

He was shocked to see it, and pleaded me. We decided not to divorce in the end. I warned him too if he said such again, I will not be giving him.another chance and will really go for divorce since he likes to take it easily and thought i wont.

Since then, he never said such again anymore...

Of course it's a two sided blade. So this method may or may not work for everyone. Just for sharing only...
huh? lawyer can process a writ of divorce in a week?

Writ of summon is just to notify the other half about divorce. So yes, possible to get within a week.

I got mine within hours after i headed down to law firm...

Really?
You have to state the reason. Also all the matrimonial assets and child custody arrangement suppose to be inside it.
And the lawyer suppose to write to HDB and CPF to get how much both had contributed to the HDB flat. That itself take 2 weeks.

Really?
You have to state the reason. Also all the matrimonial assets and child custody arrangement suppose to be inside it.
And the lawyer suppose to write to HDB and CPF to get how much both had contributed to the HDB flat. That itself take 2 weeks.
I think you are referring to draft.. to file for divorce (writ of summon), you don't have to provide all these details yet. It just a letter in which showing you are engaging a lawyer to file for divorce against the party. So it can be done on the spot...

Within 14 days, the other party have to react to it, if willing to divorce or not, and also to indicate if they are engaging their own lawyer if contested

It’s doesn’t work that way.
566e92fdb56a252a4e5955da68371230.jpg

Not sure. I didn't send in mine for first visit. I do draft out some stuff though, and explained in why the divorced. The lawyer did ask for some proof of it, and i showed her the messages, and she just typed in on the spot.
Thereafter generated the writ of summon out, and i took photo of it and send to ex hb

Not sure. I didn't send in mine for first visit. I do draft out some stuff though, and explained in why the divorced. The lawyer did ask for some proof of it, and i showed her the messages, and she just typed in on the spot.
Thereafter generated the writ of summon out, and i took photo of it and send to ex hb
yours is not a writ of divorce and also writ of summon cant be send out by hp message.
it's not a lawyer letter but a court letter which have to be hand over by hand to him and he have to acknowledge received of all document.

Wah seems like divorce is a very easy word to throw ard....think can really create toxic environment if used too many times. So far hubby never said it yet..even if dont mean it the shock of hearing it can be very traumatizing I guess

Back