Anyone got bfp???

EY girl

I need help! Every month my period is very regular and accurate, cycle day is about 27-29 days but this month its late, today is cycle day 34 and late for 7 days based on my period calendar calculation. Tested this morning and it bfn, after that I realise the expiry date on the package and the pregnancy test was expired on Feb. If the pregnancy test expired, the result will not accurate right?

Last week there is 1 night stomach pain until I can't sleep, not sure what happen. I also got some cramp and breast pain last week and it's on and off but this feeling is gone now. Sometime I also will feel headache, back pain and alot of gas in my stomach.

Anyone experience the similar situation before and got bfp?

Oh ya, I read online to do the pregnancy test in the morning with the 1st urine and better to hold 4hrs of urine before do the test. If can't hold 4hrs will it affect the result? If I wake up at 6am to pee and normally I wake up on 9am, so I use 9am urine to test? Or actually 6am urine consider the 1st urine in the morning?

Today (cycle day 35) I test again with a valid and new test kit but it still show bfn. Anyone have regular period but experience before? No period symptoms, late for 8 days and get bfn result? Any idea what happen?

Today (cycle day 35) I test again with a valid and new test kit but it still show bfn. Anyone have regular period but experience before? No period symptoms, late for 8 days and get bfn result? Any idea what happen?

Me. Menses delayed 1 time. came on CD47. Wasted my test kit. Regular menses every month

Hello All,

Not sure if anyone has similar case like me
=(
It started with brown discharge and 1 time discharge with a little blood discharge near my period.. it lasted for 2 days.. den it turn into clear watery discharge after that.. my period is late for 10 days now... i did a preg test d4 after the expected period date.. negative result.. today i did another preg test but was negative as well..

Is it time that i should visit a gynae soon for medi to get the period to come? =(

Back