Review for PEH Gynae Natalie Chua & Ting Hua Sieng

Amira Idayu

Hi friends!
I’m expecting my second one and would love to deliver at parkway east hospital again. But I want to change to a different gynae whom delivered my first born. May I ask for your experiences with both gynaes please? Thanks in advance!

I choose Natalie Chua as my gynae ! She's very nice and friendly. My initial gynae is Dr Wong from Thomson Tampines Clinic. But i am not comfortable with him.

I change to Natalie Chua at my 16th week. Throughout the visit, from registering, waiting and consultation, everything has been smooth. The waiting time is less than 30 mins. Her clinic environment is very nice which makes the waiting time more comfortable. You can also take a few sample of milk powder too. Most importantly, Dr Natalie is very professional and friendly. I ask her a few questions on my pregnancy, for example my morning sickness, headache, my baby status, etc, she answers patiently in a very light-hearted manner. She makes the whole consultation very comfortable. We decided to sign up with her.

I also like that her clinic is situated at Parkway East hospital. If you plan to give birth there, it is very convienent as you know that she will be there when you are giving birth too.

I would advise to go for the maternity tour first. I choose hospital first before choosing my gynae. Parkway east delivery package is also quite affordable too.

Unfortunately the nurse said that the first visit cannot be inclusive in the package. Her package is $1000. As compared to Thomson clinic, it's relatively cheaper by $200 to $400.

We can't wait to see her again to check on baby status. :) Highly recommend her.

I choose Natalie Chua as my gynae ! She's very nice and friendly. My initial gynae is Dr Wong from Thomson Tampines Clinic. But i am not comfortable with him.

I change to Natalie Chua at my 16th week. Throughout the visit, from registering, waiting and consultation, everything has been smooth. The waiting time is less than 30 mins. Her clinic environment is very nice which makes the waiting time more comfortable. You can also take a few sample of milk powder too. Most importantly, Dr Natalie is very professional and friendly. I ask her a few questions on my pregnancy, for example my morning sickness, headache, my baby status, etc, she answers patiently in a very light-hearted manner. She makes the whole consultation very comfortable. We decided to sign up with her.

I also like that her clinic is situated at Parkway East hospital. If you plan to give birth there, it is very convienent as you know that she will be there when you are giving birth too.

I would advise to go for the maternity tour first. I choose hospital first before choosing my gynae. Parkway east delivery package is also quite affordable too.

Unfortunately the nurse said that the first visit cannot be inclusive in the package. Her package is $1000. As compared to Thomson clinic, it's relatively cheaper by $200 to $400.

We can't wait to see her again to check on baby status. :) Highly recommend her.
Hi there, do you know what Dr Chua’s delivery rate is? I’m planning to switch gynae to her also :)

hi how many visits package include?
how much she charges for 20 week scan

thanks
Hey, i just went to her clinic this morning. Her package starts from week-16 until EDD. It doesn't say any maximum visits. So i think you can go for check-up as often as you need. 20-week scan (fetal abnormality test) is $250 + gst.

Hi, may i know if you already given birth and would like to check how much will be the estimated hospital bills. thanks

hello! Can i check if Dr Natalie is generous in giving out HL?

Hi,
I wonder if anyone has experienced c sect with Dr Chua? Would like to know how's her stitching.

I was initially with Dr Heng but didn't have a good experience. Since it was my 1st pregnancy, I just went with the motion and moved along with her. I delivered my baby in Apr 2019 and on D1 post delivery, Dr Chua was Dr Heng's sub as she was unavailable. I won't elaborate further on my experience w Dr Heng (unless someone's keen hehe).

But what I'd really like to know tho is the above - Dr Chua with c-sect stitching skill.

And since I'm in the east too, Parkway east is the most ideal for my monthly visits as well as delivery.

Hi,
I wonder if anyone has experienced c sect with Dr Chua? Would like to know how's her stitching.

I was initially with Dr Heng but didn't have a good experience. Since it was my 1st pregnancy, I just went with the motion and moved along with her. I delivered my baby in Apr 2019 and on D1 post delivery, Dr Chua was Dr Heng's sub as she was unavailable. I won't elaborate further on my experience w Dr Heng (unless someone's keen hehe).

But what I'd really like to know tho is the above - Dr Chua with c-sect stitching skill.

And since I'm in the east too, Parkway east is the most ideal for my monthly visits as well as delivery.
Parkway East or Dr Natalie Chua will not be a good option. Parkway East, though private, is very small and the bill could be higher than ME or MEN. They gave me a very small single bedded and the room could hardly stand 4-5 visitors. It also impacted my mood in the hospital.

Hi,

Her stitching is great, it was a very thin line that wasn’t very visible. I don’t remember how long it took for it to fade but I’m 5 years postpartum and the line is barely visible.

Oh im interested to know too! Cause I saw some other reviews before saying that she's not one whom will give out HL easily? Not sure if that's true?

Hi! I gave birth in 2019 with Dr Chua, its true that she doesn't give out HL easily unless youre warded prior. She's ok if you requests for long MCs.

Hi,

Hi there, do you mind sharing your experience with Dr Heng? I went for my first appointment with her and not sure if I should continue and change to Dr Natalie.
Thanks for sharing :)

Back