Dr Adrian Woodworth (SK & CCK) - TMC

theorangesky

Dear mummies, anyone has any reviews about Dr Adrian Woodworth from TMC? He has clinics in SK & CCK.

I tried to search but the threads are mostly a few years back and no current ones.

Hope to get some reviews soon!

Hi, I was with Dr Adrian for my first born back in 2014-2015, and now with Dr Adrian again for my second pregnancy. In short, he's professional, decisive and skilful (my C-sect wound hardly visible now and recovery was smooth). He's very brief with each patient though, it depends on your preference. Me and my husband likes his efficiency, and he doesn't talk too much unless you have many questions for him. He will normally tell you "this is baby's head, this is baby's heartbeat, everything is ok. Any questions?"

Hi, I was with Dr Adrian for my first born back in 2014-2015, and now with Dr Adrian again for my second pregnancy. In short, he's professional, decisive and skilful (my C-sect wound hardly visible now and recovery was smooth). He's very brief with each patient though, it depends on your preference. Me and my husband likes his efficiency, and he doesn't talk too much unless you have many questions for him. He will normally tell you "this is baby's head, this is baby's heartbeat, everything is ok. Any questions?"
Hi Isabel135, able to share how much is his package now? Thank you!

My hubby made the payments, so I'm not really sure. I think for consultations, it's 6 hundred plus with multi vitamins included. Fish oil and other supplements are payable separately.

Just visited his clinic and saw his consultation charges - $688 plus GST. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for the review and package update. Do u also mind sharing what does this $688 includes? Like how many times consultations, etc.
First time mum here so a bit noob in all these.

Sure no problem. It includes consultation, ultrasound scans and multivitamins. Typically the scans are every month, and will increase to every 3 weeks when you reached around the third trimester, and every two weeks after 30 weeks or so.

Sure no problem. It includes consultation, ultrasound scans and multivitamins. Typically the scans are every month, and will increase to every 3 weeks when you reached around the third trimester, and every two weeks after 30 weeks or so.

Thanks so much for sharing. Really very useful to me :)

Thanks so much for the review and package update. Do u also mind sharing what does this $688 includes? Like how many times consultations, etc.
First time mum here so a bit noob in all these.
$688 is before GST.
include 13-15 visit, with 1 post natal visit as well. my #1 was with him in 2014 and #2 in Oct 2019.
For natural delivery fee i paid $2400 before GST at 20weeks

$688 is before GST.
include 13-15 visit, with 1 post natal visit as well. my #1 was with him in 2014 and #2 in Oct 2019.
For natural delivery fee i paid $2400 before GST at 20weeks
hi Jenyyy, thanks for the info! Above the natural delivery fee of $2400, may i ask if there was another charge for Dr Adrian’s in-ward visit (when the doctor visited you in maternity ward after the labour)? As other doctors normally charge between $150-$300 for each in-ward visit. It’s my first time pregnancy in SG, so i’m curious

hi Jenyyy, thanks for the info! Above the natural delivery fee of $2400, may i ask if there was another charge for Dr Adrian’s in-ward visit (when the doctor visited you in maternity ward after the labour)? As other doctors normally charge between $150-$300 for each in-ward visit. It’s my first time pregnancy in SG, so i’m curious
Hi dear, i checked my bill. he collect $2568 AFTER GST for the delivery fee which included his daily ward charges already! I was shocked too to see my hosp bill charges under him is $0.

Hi dear, i checked my bill. he collect $2568 AFTER GST for the delivery fee which included his daily ward charges already! I was shocked too to see my hosp bill charges under him is $0.

Hi, did you stayed at TMC? May I know much did you end up paying besides the $2568?

Hi, did you stayed at TMC? May I know much did you end up paying besides the $2568?
Hello! Yes, I stay for 3D2N at TMC under natural delivery. Upon admission, I paid deposit according to the bed u want(u can see under TMC maternity packages)
Upon discharge, I got a refund of $600+ after deduction of medisave and the deposit.
Only pay for the hospital for me/baby/anesthetist (epidural)/ paediatrician.

Hello! Yes, I stay for 3D2N at TMC under natural delivery. Upon admission, I paid deposit according to the bed u want(u can see under TMC maternity packages)
Upon discharge, I got a refund of $600+ after deduction of medisave and the deposit.
Only pay for the hospital for me/baby/anesthetist (epidural)/ paediatrician.
Thank you!

Hi ladies,

I would like to share my experience with Dr Adrian, FTM, LSCS.

Although he doesn’t speak much, but he is a super confident doctor. Yes! every visit was less than 5mins, but that was what i needed to hear “baby okay”, “baby normal” and nothing else to stress me out during my pregnancy.

You can list down all the questions you have on your phone, he would patiently answer it all. He isnt rude, he just go direct to point, good or bad.

So previously I had a MC, he told me to follow his instructions and took hormone medications and yes! I gave birth to my healthy bb girl on 12 May.

He would allow you to consume all kinds of foods during pregnancy “sashimi, coke, bubble tea all can eat” and i did. I took sashimi 4 times through out my pregnancy. And I had a happy pregnancy!

The amazing part was after Dr Adrian took out my csect bandage at his clinic it took me 4 hours, to have the courage to look at my scar.

Guess what, I cant find my scar at all. I had to go nearer and nearer to the mirror in order to find my incision.

All the worries I had of having to bear an ugly scar for life, ended up to be fine! So ladies trust your gynae, and Dr Adrian is someone I would really recommend. His stitching skill is 100/100, the scar was beautifully thin like a strand of hair, flat, no bumps and i cant believe it healed so nicely. I swear that this is the prettiest scar i ever had.

And he dont believe in things such as pregnancy taboos, confinement, postpartum massage (he will advice you to save the money, “if massage works the world got no fat people already”) and breastfeeding. And the only way to slim down is to diet. He always prioritise mummy’s mental health above anything else.

His prices are really affordable, so dont worry about burning a hole in your pocket. Doctor fee was $3600, and i only had to top up $900 cash for TMC 4 bedder stay (with free upgrade 2bedder why not?

To conclude, he is not to extort our money. Now i know why is clinic is always swarmed up with pregnant ladies. :)

Lastly, thank you so much Dr. Adrian for making me a mom. xoxo, rebecca.

Yes, Dr Adrian woodworth is a nice doctor. He will reassure me that i can eat anything i want! Mine is natural delivery, and no much pain. 2nd day I can walk on my own and went downstair at TMC for a stroll! I always call him before i go down to TMC and upon admission he will reach within 1-1.5hrs to check on me! His estimation is quite accurate! #1 he told me afternoon baby and i really pop at 12pm+. #2 he say baby come at 5-6pm and baby really out at 6pm! But he is always FAST n FURIOUS. come and goes like a wind, even the TMC nurses say so! But at least he is good at his work, that's the most important.

Hi all, may I know if Dr Adrian has any package for those who switch over to him from public hospitals, say in their second or third trimester? I saw someone posting his charges about $688 bfr GST for 13-15 visits hence am wondering if he does have any adjusted rate for lesser number of visits? Thanks!

Yes, Dr Adrian woodworth is a nice doctor. He will reassure me that i can eat anything i want! Mine is natural delivery, and no much pain. 2nd day I can walk on my own and went downstair at TMC for a stroll! I always call him before i go down to TMC and upon admission he will reach within 1-1.5hrs to check on me! His estimation is quite accurate! #1 he told me afternoon baby and i really pop at 12pm+. #2 he say baby come at 5-6pm and baby really out at 6pm! But he is always FAST n FURIOUS. come and goes like a wind, even the TMC nurses say so! But at least he is good at his work, that's the most important.

Agree Dr Adrian is skillful n Fast n Furious. But~during my stay in hosp, he reviewed me is hide behind the curtain talking where i see other gynae talk to their patient face to face and off he go once done even the nurse has to chase after him... if you are the type like tlc, Dr Adrian is not suitable.

Hi, I paid the same amount for his package despite I transfer from KKH to Dr Adrian at 20weeks for my #1
Hi all, may I know if Dr Adrian has any package for those who switch over to him from public hospitals, say in their second or third trimester? I saw someone posting his charges about $688 bfr GST for 13-15 visits hence am wondering if he does have any adjusted rate for lesser number of visits? Thanks!

Agree Dr Adrian is skillful n Fast n Furious. But~during my stay in hosp, he reviewed me is hide behind the curtain talking where i see other gynae talk to their patient face to face and off he go once done even the nurse has to chase after him... if you are the type like tlc, Dr Adrian is not suitable.
Yup. I agreed! During my #2, just nice Dr Adrian on leave so Dr Wong heng fok review me instead. he is more caring and friendly.

I know some mummies might be looking for the bad points of Dr Adrian, so to me, if you're someone who needs TLC, or want high tech ultrascan machine, then Dr Adrian is probably not for you. My appointments with him were short, at most 5min, using his very back dated ultrascan machine, he'll say "this is baby's head, baby's heartbeat, baby's arm, baby's leg, baby normal, very good. Any questions?" Most of the time I can't really see the baby's limps haha.

Having said that he is exactly the kind of gynae I needed exactly - no nonsense doctor, man of few words, straight to the point, and only do what is necessary, and the bonus is he always joked with a straight face. He also answered any questions that I had, and made me felt at ease.

During my review on week 34, he saw that I had hbp, prescribed me bp meds, and asked me to be back for review. 2 rounds of meds didn't help to contain my hbp, and he asked me to admit myself to the hospital to do blood and urine checks. He called me the next morning to make sure I did check myself into the hospital and when he found out I was in kkh, he gave me his emergency mobile number (because he cannot see his patients in KKH).

2 days later, the doctors at KKH diagnosed me with preeclampsia and I had to induce on that day. I called Dr Adrain and told him about it, and even then, he was not pushy and asked me if I want to deliver at KKH or by him at another hospital. When I confirmed that I wanted to deliver in MAH by him, he gave me instructions on what to tell the doctors in KKH (apparently they do have a few patients whose gyane is Dr Adrian). After the delivery, I had to see him for 3 times more due to my condition, but he did not ask for extra payment (including the extra appointment I had where my c-sect plaster was wet and he commented "I said you can shower, but I think you showered too much" lol).

I am really grateful for him, because when shxx happened, although he still did not show TLC, but he gave me the assurance that he is there to make sure everything will be ok. I will definitely go see him again when I have my number 2!

Hi ladies,

I would like to share my experience with Dr Adrian, FTM, LSCS.

Although he doesn’t speak much, but he is a super confident doctor. Yes! every visit was less than 5mins, but that was what i needed to hear “baby okay”, “baby normal” and nothing else to stress me out during my pregnancy.

You can list down all the questions you have on your phone, he would patiently answer it all. He isnt rude, he just go direct to point, good or bad.

So previously I had a MC, he told me to follow his instructions and took hormone medications and yes! I gave birth to my healthy bb girl on 12 May.

He would allow you to consume all kinds of foods during pregnancy “sashimi, coke, bubble tea all can eat” and i did. I took sashimi 4 times through out my pregnancy. And I had a happy pregnancy!

The amazing part was after Dr Adrian took out my csect bandage at his clinic it took me 4 hours, to have the courage to look at my scar.

Guess what, I cant find my scar at all. I had to go nearer and nearer to the mirror in order to find my incision.

All the worries I had of having to bear an ugly scar for life, ended up to be fine! So ladies trust your gynae, and Dr Adrian is someone I would really recommend. His stitching skill is 100/100, the scar was beautifully thin like a strand of hair, flat, no bumps and i cant believe it healed so nicely. I swear that this is the prettiest scar i ever had.

And he dont believe in things such as pregnancy taboos, confinement, postpartum massage (he will advice you to save the money, “if massage works the world got no fat people already”) and breastfeeding. And the only way to slim down is to diet. He always prioritise mummy’s mental health above anything else.

His prices are really affordable, so dont worry about burning a hole in your pocket. Doctor fee was $3600, and i only had to top up $900 cash for TMC 4 bedder stay (with free upgrade 2bedder why not?

To conclude, he is not to extort our money. Now i know why is clinic is always swarmed up with pregnant ladies. :)

Lastly, thank you so much Dr. Adrian for making me a mom. xoxo, rebecca.

Hi Rebecca, would like to check do you mean you paid only $900 cash for the final bill? The $900 is deducted from your hospital admission deposite and the rest is refund to you by bank transfer? How many days you stayed in TMC 4 bedded? Able to let me know how much Is your final bill, how much medisave deduction? Im due in Sept, so worried for the final bill. Thank you.

Any mummies mind sharing your bill size for c section? Example number of days stayed, which bedder, amount of medisave deduction, amount of cash paid (include hospital admission deposit). Thank you.

1.Would like to check do you mean you paid only $900 cash for the final bill?
YES!

2.The $900 is deducted from your hospital admission deposit and the rest is refund to you by bank transfer?
-When you admit hospital you need to place a deposit i think its $3,300..
-And rest is refund to credit card babe. Everything just use credit card.
-So apparently they just deduct $900 from the deposit amount and refunded the rest.

3.How many days you stayed in TMC 4 bedded?
Third day morning i discharged, 2 days. (C-sect)

4.Able to let me know how much Is your final bill, how much medisave deduction?

Bill 1.
Hospital charges + Doctor (Mary Tan) = $4102.06
Deduct from Medisave : -$4150.00 after deduct from medisave excess of $47.94.

Bill 2.
Baby hospital charges: $1535.77 +Baby PD doctor: $600 = $2135.77
Deduct from Medisave: -$1,100.00

Total Bill: ( $2135.77- $1,100.00 = $1035.77) -$47.94 = $987.83 (CASH I PAID)

5. *Disclaimer* Just for sharing is not for sales and marketing.

I would like to let other mummies to be know that please don't worry about hospital bill. Just focus on being happy. It is really affordable. I was really worried before and finally realized that I shouldn't had stress about it at all.

I'm sharing because I'm thankful for the safe delivery and healthy girl which I had been trying for years.

Once again, be happy, eat well and listen to Adrian (& be nice to him). LOL.

1.Would like to check do you mean you paid only $900 cash for the final bill?
YES!

2.The $900 is deducted from your hospital admission deposit and the rest is refund to you by bank transfer?
-When you admit hospital you need to place a deposit i think its $3,300..
-And rest is refund to credit card babe. Everything just use credit card.
-So apparently they just deduct $900 from the deposit amount and refunded the rest.

3.How many days you stayed in TMC 4 bedded?
Third day morning i discharged, 2 days. (C-sect)

4.Able to let me know how much Is your final bill, how much medisave deduction?

Bill 1.
Hospital charges + Doctor (Mary Tan) = $4102.06
Deduct from Medisave : -$4150.00 after deduct from medisave excess of $47.94.

Bill 2.
Baby hospital charges: $1535.77 +Baby PD doctor: $600 = $2135.77
Deduct from Medisave: -$1,100.00

Total Bill: ( $2135.77- $1,100.00 = $1035.77) -$47.94 = $987.83 (CASH I PAID)

5. *Disclaimer* Just for sharing is not for sales and marketing.

I would like to let other mummies to be know that please don't worry about hospital bill. Just focus on being happy. It is really affordable. I was really worried before and finally realized that I shouldn't had stress about it at all.

I'm sharing because I'm thankful for the safe delivery and healthy girl which I had been trying for years.

Once again, be happy, eat well and listen to Adrian (& be nice to him). LOL.

Thank you for the detailed break down of your bill! Yes, had my #1 under Dr. Adrian in 2014 so I've full confidence in him as I recovered so well and fast under his care. His stitches is barely able to see! Man of few words BUT not to worry under him.

Back