Babysitter available at Bukit Gombak/ Bukit Batok area

gwenngan

Experienced Nanny/ Baby sitter at Bukit Batok/ Bukit Gombak:

- Local Chinese Aunty, 58 years old, energetic
- Own kids all grown up and married, usually at home only with husband
- Bukit Batok St. 31, 5 mins stroll to Bukit Gombak Mrt Station
- Over 20 years of experience (Taken care of more than 10 babies, most of them in close contact with her still)
- Very good with cooking, experienced with modern baby feeding practices
- Squeaky clean environment, she is an OCD when it comes to cleanliness
- flexible with timing, 7 am to 7 pm, plus minus is fine, she can accommodate according to circumstances
- Natural love for kids, can teach English, Math and Chinese. Children flourish under her care.
- So far only taking care of a toddler grandson. Has the assistance of her husband.
- No intentions to take more than 2 babies/children at one time. Able to give full attention.
- Please PM me if you need to contact her. :)
- Available immediately

Can pm me w more details as I have 5th mth old baby and need nanny to take care on May Nx year . Let me know if you experiences in taking care infant . Thanks

- Over 20 years of experience (Taken care of more than 10 babies, most of them in close contact with her still)
- flexible with timing, 7 am to 7 pm, plus minus is fine, she can accommodate according to circumstances
- Natural love for kids, can teach English, Math and Chinese. Children flourish under her care.
- So far only taking care of a toddler grandson. Has the assistance of her husband.
- No intentions to take more than 2 babies/children at one time. Able to give full attention.
- Available immediately

Hi, may i know if she's still available? can you message me her contact pls? 8742 7095

- Available immediately
Is this still available? For next year june 2021 baby

Back