Help!! Advise Needed

You another hypocrite.

Pls be gone.
When you were in Singapore brides, you have being despised and cursed at. Now you are coming here to be cursed at again.
You like to be cursed u sick person?
Whatever you say no one going to believe. Anyway I have written to moderator regarding you creating hostility here. Very soon you will be banned.
Troll go find a life, no one want you here

Dont make any sense. What visa is she going to apply to stay in the states with her future french husband? Future spouse visa?

Pls be gone.
When you were in Singapore brides, you have being despised and cursed at. Now you are coming here to be cursed at again.
You like to be cursed u sick person?
Whatever you say no one going to believe. Anyway I have written to moderator regarding you creating hostility here. Very soon you will be banned.
Troll go find a life, no one want you here

Hypocritical sour grapes. You will curse me and call me names, until you find yourself a white man like that celebrity and you will start to sing praises about how wonderful it is to marry a white man. I am going to France again then go to the US. I will become a white girl and elevate my status with my taste and accent changed for the better. I am living the dream of every Singaporean girl, to marry a white man or at least some of you lower your expectation to marry a rich Asian. Say whatever you like.

Hypocritical sour grapes. You will curse me and call me names, until you find yourself a white man like that celebrity and you will start to sing praises about how wonderful it is to marry a white man. I am going to France again then go to the US. I will become a white girl and elevate my status with my taste and accent changed for the better. I am living the dream of every Singaporean girl, to marry a white man or at least some of you lower your expectation to marry a rich Asian. Say whatever you like.

Someone send me pm and I read through what u write in singaporebride forum. Whatever you write here you wrote in there. All this is already 2 years. Pls la TROLL go found a life loser!

Buy air ticket already? Later Tummy gets bigger tio ground cannot fly. Grounded liao then got to wait till give birth. That time, flabby tummy and an infant in hand w all those milk bottles, water etc.... if stil go France..body full of bags and a bb.. then got to pit stop for milk feeds...

Don't wait pls.. I think many from previous forum whr u had bn, are flocking for your white... filling up fast... gg to fully booked liao. u better go now if not your white man aso gone...

Later got bb no father then more problem.. do note the alimony u get from your ex is aso not much to get a proper lawyer instead a pro bono one. Woman's charter helps u, but not enough leh.

Ya, only local rich men r good. But, u didnt seems to get any one of them leh.. so stress...

Btw, spare tire (car context) means 1 skinny tire inside boot that has limited mileage. Not forgetting, your main tire was a local.

Your spare all ran away liao. Your boot has no tire now..

faster go France for that spare tire at least can tahan a short distance. But w bb along, I am afraid the distance your spare can travel will b shorter..

Now air ticket has discount. Quick grab!

Buy air ticket already? Later Tummy gets bigger tio ground cannot fly. Grounded liao then got to wait till give birth. That time, flabby tummy and an infant in hand w all those milk bottles, water etc.... if stil go France..body full of bags and a bb.. then got to pit stop for milk feeds...

Don't wait pls.. I think many from previous forum whr u had bn, are flocking for your white... filling up fast... gg to fully booked liao. u better go now if not your white man aso gone...

Later got bb no father then more problem.. do note the alimony u get from your ex is aso not much to get a proper lawyer instead a pro bono one. Woman's charter helps u, but not enough leh.

Ya, only local rich men r good. But, u didnt seems to get any one of them leh.. so stress...

Btw, spare tire (car context) means 1 skinny tire inside boot that has limited mileage. Not forgetting, your main tire was a local.

Your spare all ran away liao. Your boot has no tire now..

faster go France for that spare tire at least can tahan a short distance. But w bb along, I am afraid the distance your spare can travel will b shorter..

Now air ticket has discount. Quick grab!
that's a good one.
but just for your information, older car then need a spare tyre.

Someone send me pm and I read through what u write in singaporebride forum. Whatever you write here you wrote in there. All this is already 2 years. Pls la TROLL go found a life loser!

Whatever you say, I won that divorce for life over that loser local man. So many jealous people.

Back