Help!! Advise Needed

Cath_rina

My bf left and went back to France after he found I was cheating on him with a British expat in Malaysia. I just found that I'm now pregnant but I don't know who is the father. I know it's wrong of me to cheat but I really want to keep my baby because of mixed race. I went back to my ex husband but he has already remarried with a child. I know it's wrong of me to divorce him after I started my relationship with my bf from France. But he has maintenance to pay me which he hadn't been paying. How can I get him to pay back the months he missed out? Is there any lawyer who can work pro bono to help me get back the money while I try to find my French bf. I can afford a lawyer but I think this is an easy case so should not cost much. Can I call the police to arrest him for not paying? Will it help if i resign from my job to prove i need the money?

Honest answers only, please don't give me scolding because I already receive many scolding and it is my Right to find my own bf Irregardless of my marriage status.

Do u have older kids with u ? Depending on your circumstances, he may or may not necessary need to give u maintenance.

Do u have older kids with u ? Depending on your circumstances, he may or may not necessary need to give u maintenance.

I got no children with him. Why would I want to let a local guy touch me? He agreed to pay me maintenance in our divorce filing. I already reduce my demand from 4000 to 1500 already but he paid for a few months then he got retrenched and he never paid anymore. It is my rightful money. What do you mean he may not necessary need to give. So who's going to pay for my baby if he is not paying when I still haven't found my bf yet.

lol the infamous troll .

For past sagas

I am not a troll. If you don't have anything good to say then shut up. I'm already have enough problem already.

yes, everyone in Singapore brides ignored and boycotted her and she is trying hard to get some attention here

No you are wrong. I won the divorce and got maintenance. Then I got the flat and got the money. Thanks to tips from the members over there. The useless man now married some vietnamese massage woman and has a bastard with her now skipped paying maintenance. I am only trying to get back my rights. Now I just want to know how to get him to pay back and resume paying again.

No you are wrong. I won the divorce and got maintenance. Then I got the flat and got the money. Thanks to tips from the members over there. The useless man now married some vietnamese massage woman and has a bastard with her now skipped paying maintenance. I am only trying to get back my rights. Now I just want to know how to get him to pay back and resume paying again.
move in pls.
Since u were saying in Singapore brides how superior your French BF is, get him to give u money. I believe no one here will help you.

Actually u are quite good in getting the best of both worlds. U should share how u have done it, streamline those paths u hv taken to success and how to avoid pitfalls.

Btw, bastard (googled) means 'a person born of parents not married to each other.'. Your ex's son is born from a lawful union. Hence this term (bastard) don't apply.

I would suggest either u slp w another 'foreigner' maybe? So may just claim your unborn child to be his? Or u either just go back to all your ex-es and insist your kid is theirs. Then at least if they accept the responsibility, u can get a whooping amount from this combi.

Saying 'everyone contribute abit aso can be a heap.'

Hv to b fast. Coz tummy showing v soon.

Last edited:
Actually u are quite good in getting the best of both worlds. U should share how u have done it, streamline those paths u hv taken to success and how to avoid pitfalls.

Btw, bastard (googled) means 'not in original form'. Your ex's son is born from a valid reunion. Hence this term (bastard) don't apply.

I would suggest either u slp w another 'foreigner' maybe? So may just claim your unborn child to be his? Or u either just go back to all your ex-es and insist your kid is theirs. Then at least if they accept the responsibility, u can get a whooping amount from this combi.

Saying 'everyone contribute abit aso can be a heap.'

Hv to b fast. Coz tummy showing v soon.

Haha.

She can’t anyhow claim la, cos the one inside her is with a French Guy, not sure is it black or white, how to claim to be ex? Different mix.

Anyway the term bastard will be better suit her newborn.

move in pls.
Since u were saying in Singapore brides how superior your French BF is, get him to give u money. I believe no one here will help you.

Yes being with a French made me realised what losers Singaporean men are.
But he has left and I cannot contact him. I tried to call his mother but we can't communicate because she cannot understand english. I know he is in France but he is avoiding me now. I know it is my fault for cheating on him but hey, he cannot blame me. He has been too busy with work and not as caring as the other British expat I met in KL so in a way I was forced to try out a relationship with him. But now I realize that I still love him. But in case I can't find him, I need my ex husband to pay me what he owes me. The baby needs money to be raised. I need my ex husband be my insurance in case I really can't find my bf. I'm really at a loss now.

yes, everyone in Singapore brides ignored and boycotted her and she is trying hard to get some attention here

"She's" a troll. Probably not even female.

I've seen enough of the way she answered detailed questions at that forum to tell she's just making up stories.

"She's" a troll. Probably not even female.

I've seen enough of the way she answered detailed questions at that forum to tell she's just making up stories.

If you have nothing good to say then keep quiet. I need advise not trolls like you to give me problems.
No one will call you dumb if you keep quiet.

Thanks to those who contacted me privately. I will get help from the recommended people and get back my money. I hope my ex don't go to jail otherwise I won't have money back. :)

Haha.

She can’t anyhow claim la, cos the one inside her is with a French Guy, not sure is it black or white, how to claim to be ex? Different mix.

Anyway the term bastard will be better suit her newborn.

lol "cath" must be frustrated no one talking directly to her, until she must claim she got private messages.

lol "cath" must be frustrated no one talking directly to her, until she must claim she got private messages.
something not right with her head. she being ditched by her French boyfriend and gone MIA, now still have a child who doesn't know belong to who.
forgive her for her stupidity and ignorance

Simply dun understand and why do ppl want to cheat their love ones :mad: when unable to commit to the relationship faithfully.. sigh

I never cheat on my ex ok? I used a condom when I made love with the man who is truly the one I love during my marriage with him. What do you expect? He lost his job and could only drive grab. Do you know how disgraceful it is to let my friends know he is driving a grab? I admit I had sex with another British man in KL but that was also not completely cheating. It was during my break up with my french bf and he was more caring so I have a right to choose my relationship. But I realise I love my French bf more so I decided to patch back with him. If you think it is cheating then you surely don't understand singaporean women's rights. At least I didn't downgrade to go to a local man. The PM I received are none of your business. Unless you got something good to say, otherwise just shut up.

anyway thanks to those who helped me. I know now with it stated in the divorce, my ex will have to pay even if he is married but if he cannot pay, he might go to jail and it does not help my situation. but at least if he cannot pay, seeing him go to jail is good revenge for me. I win the divorce for life.

Definitely. I can not understand the part : Keeping the baby because of the mixed race.
Wants the best of both worlds.
Like breeding dogs because want mix hybrid.
Do not get me wrong, keeping baby is ok but the reason is just wrong.
This is just so wrong in so many ways.
Just my opinion.
Sorry for the thread starter but no advice can be given because this is just so wrong. I wish you the best in guidance though and may you resolve it soon.

There is no difference between TS and u. Both are extreme case with no moral.

In my own opinion, shouldn't women marry because they feel something? not against locals or foreigners but, if we marry someone just to ensure we have better lives or blue eyed kids.... doesn't that somehow label women as non-sufficient people?
like we can not stand on our own? maybe my principles are just wrong or I have not adapted fully yet. lol

Just chase after your dream. Local men really cmi so it is very hard to find a local man worth my time unless they are very rich. Many of them can't even afford a car. White men are not the same. Whenever I see a white man on the MRT or outside, they look so cool and confident. I want my children to be mixed race so they will grow up to be as cool as the father. We have our rights and responsibilities to our own happiness. Go after it. We are destined to go for the better men. Not local losers.

Oh, but he did. Just did not end up the way as expected. I was abused so I had to end it. Decided to marry myself and love myself and be self-sufficient.

Your mean your white man abused you?
White men don't abuse women. Only local men. Did you mistake his way of communication?

It started with his frolicking ways. With his conglomerate friends, they would go out and date other singaporean women. He claims it is normal for men to bed other women. I don't know. I just do not think it is right for husbands to cheat on their wives. Eventually, it became emotionally abused then physical if I state that he no longer go out with those women.
One of the girls even contacted me to go and separate ways. It is a very long story. I ended up hiring a hitman to clean up the thick faced girl thinking he would go back to me but eventually, we did separate.
Maybe you will see him or have even met him. We have gone our separate ways though.

I think you mistook his method of caring for you. My French bf once pushed me to the floor for refusing to keep his laptop after his day at work because he was so stressed. It is ok because I hope he will feel better after that. My useless local ex will never have the guts to do that to me. Because he knows I will never accept domestic violence and will call the police. We singaporean girls will never be able to go down to having local bf again especially after you have a white man before. you will know the difference de lah. nvm, i hope you find your next white man soon.

Thanks to the silent members who pm me you know yourself. I found my bf and he has agreed to meet me. My ex husband has agreed to pay up part of the maintenance after I gave him some discount because he can go to jail for defaulting on payment. His vietnamese wife has to help out on the payment. Hahaha. Serves them right for their unfaithfulness. I win this divorce again. The party in the right will always win.

Thanks to the silent members who pm me you know yourself. I found my bf and he has agreed to meet me. My ex husband has agreed to pay up part of the maintenance after I gave him some discount because he can go to jail for defaulting on payment. His vietnamese wife has to help out on the payment. Hahaha. Serves them right for their unfaithfulness. I win this divorce again. The party in the right will always win.
liar or u are very imaginative! no white man will wan this kind of women. prove it, u troll.

liar or u are very imaginative! no white man will wan this kind of women. prove it, u troll.

Other than calling me a troll when I am obviously not, you are only jealous that I am elevated from you. Find your own white man and you will agree with me. But wait till you find one, my mix blood child will already be an adult. anyway I no need to argue with you because I am flying to look for my bf and he has agreed to marry me if i can prove the child i am carrying is his child.

troll, fly to your imaginative world.
actually no one care about what u say if u dont insult us.
even if real, we really happy that u are gone. pls go far away. u are really a disgrace!

I got no children with him. Why would I want to let a local guy touch me? He agreed to pay me maintenance in our divorce filing. I already reduce my demand from 4000 to 1500 already but he paid for a few months then he got retrenched and he never paid anymore. It is my rightful money. What do you mean he may not necessary need to give. So who's going to pay for my baby if he is not paying when I still haven't found my bf yet.

What local guy ? What about touching you ?
you seem so pitiful from your 1st post but now i dont know anymore hmmm...

queenieso said:
It started with his frolicking ways. With his conglomerate friends, they would go out and date other singaporean women. He claims it is normal for men to bed other women. I don't know. I just do not think it is right for husbands to cheat on their wives. Eventually, it became emotionally abused then physical if I state that he no longer go out with those women.
One of the girls even contacted me to go and separate ways. It is a very long story. I ended up hiring a hitman to clean up the thick faced girl thinking he would go back to me but eventually, we did separate.
Maybe you will see him or have even met him. We have gone our separate ways though.
I think you mistook his method of caring for you. My French bf once pushed me to the floor for refusing to keep his laptop after his day at work because he was so stressed. It is ok because I hope he will feel better after that. My useless local ex will never have the guts to do that to me. Because he knows I will never accept domestic violence and will call the police. We singaporean girls will never be able to go down to having local bf again especially after you have a white man before. you will know the difference de lah. nvm, i hope you find your next white man soon.

Like Reply
Any idea how contact this queenieso? Queenieso,if you read this, can message me? Just wanna ask something maybe you can help.

We shall see who’s the loser...

I found my French bf and we have patched up. We're getting married in France and I won't be coming back. My ex husband will resume his maintenance payment because of the powerful women's charter. I have won. The women's rights has won.

I found my French bf and we have patched up. We're getting married in France and I won't be coming back. My ex husband will resume his maintenance payment because of the powerful women's charter. I have won. The women's rights has won.

On Christmas Eve posting all this? Must be very lonely. Anyway pls go take your medicine

Once you remarried, he is not obligated to pay Wife maintenance.

Yup. Better to be a bitch than stay here. Go far away. A disgrace to Singapore women
I am not a disgrace to all Singaporean women. You are the real disgrace. You dare say you don't favour white men over local trash? I hate hypocrites like you. At least I dare to dream and honest about it. Singaporean men are really cmi We all know that. But some Singaporean women pretend to be that nice person pretending by not saying it. Take off your mask.

Once you remarried, he is not obligated to pay Wife maintenance.
Haha.. we will see about that. The women's charter is quite powerful you know. But even if i don't get it i am ok one. I'm returning to France this week and will apply for Visa to go to the states to join my future husband and his sister. I have worked so hard to change my accent till American style now got use finally. I have achieved every Singaporean woman's dream. Marry a white man and leave Singapore. I aim high and I am honest with myself unlike those who always pretend because of sour grapes.

whatever grapes la.
if really all of us are so bad why keep on coming here to give us updates on being marry to a superior person. we dont wan to listen to your low class idea who look down on yourself also. anyway I believe what many people say here, u are crazy after being ditch by someone and creating story to make yourself happy.
can I recommend you to go IMH and eat your sweet grapes, no one wan to know what is happening to you.

whatever grapes la.
if really all of us are so bad why keep on coming here to give us updates on being marry to a superior person. we dont wan to listen to your low class idea who look down on yourself also. anyway I believe what many people say here, u are crazy after being ditch by someone and creating story to make yourself happy.
can I recommend you to go IMH and eat your sweet grapes, no one wan to know what is happening to you.

You another hypocrite.

Back