Confinement Lady Recommendation

tingluvsbutt

Dear mummies/mummies-to-be,

I would like to highly recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Fei Fei from Malaysia for those who are still looking to get a good one. I am not in any way related to her nor am I getting any benefits. She is really a very responsible and very initiative nanny that helped me so much during my confinement. Today is my last day of confinement and I am writing this review here to bless her. I hired her for a 28 days but extend another 1 more day due to I need extra hands to bring my baby for 1st month jab at the doctor. Both my hubby, myself and plus my in laws will be missing her as she brought alot of joy to us, and ontop of that her delicious food she cooked for us! From the 1st day she stepped into our house till now, she is so automatic in everything that she do for us. She have her own schedule what to do for both myself and my baby, and she will always make sure I am very well taken care of with nourishing foods, herbal soup, lots of fluids as I am a e-csect mum and also a first time mum. She show us and guide us how to handle our baby and she is always on alert from day time till night especially middle of the night upon hearing my baby cries.
She is indeed very hardworking and do all she can at her best for us. Below are the summary.

- she have 10 over years of experience as a CL.
- she is able to do housework and laundry as well (we didnt get her to do cos we have a helper to do it). She will still help in overall when my helper is busy or off.
- she is very independent and handles my baby very well (my son is quite a difficult one to handle as he cries murder when being strip naked, change diaper and bathing).
- she is very patient with my slow movements, my son's long latching time of breastfeeding, and wee hours of latching.
- she helps me alot in my breastfeeding journey as I have low supply of breastmilk. She will assists the latching, helping me to boost my supply by cooking foods that are bm booster to help me.
- she is not strict and willing to do the kind of confinement that you wanted (eg. wash hair, bathe and etc) though she will still advice not to but will still accept and do what u want.
- she will check what food or herbal stuff u dont eat/drink and will accommodate.
- she cook very nice yummy food. u can check out the photos of the food she cooked for me below.
- she gets along very well with my in laws and they love chatting with her and love eating her food too.

Overall, I can guarantee she is a very hardworking auntie that helps us soooooo much! We will gonna miss her and I know my son will as well. She dotes on my son so much and we promise her we will bring our son along for road trip to visit her when we go Malaysia. Currently she is still available from April onwards. You might want to contact Auntie Fei Fei via Whatsapp +60169600911 with a text or voice msg.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1513322782112.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513322782112.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,131
  • 20171207_131130.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 523
  • 20171210_134016.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 509
  • PhotoGrid_1513322825237.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513322825237.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,123
  • PhotoGrid_1513550984967.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513550984967.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,126
  • PhotoGrid_1513322852568.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513322852568.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,318
  • PhotoGrid_1513551018611.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513551018611.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,268
  • PhotoGrid_1513551049668.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513551049668.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,112
  • PhotoGrid_1513647903727.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513647903727.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,258
  • PhotoGrid_1513783082339.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513783082339.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,141

thanks for sharing all the pictures too!!! is Aunty very traditional? I am looking for a nanny but i am not traditional at all so just need a nanny to help me with the baby since i am a first time mother and really scared of holding babies! Also my hubs and i suck in chinese! realised alot of nannies speak only chinese.. can Aunty speak a bit of english? thanks for helping out with the answers!

Aunty feifei is not those typical traditional type. She will follow ur way if u let her know. But she dun really know English much as she is a Malaysian and she speaks Mandarin Cantonese and malay. But she ever work for angmoh mummies before. So I dunno how she communicate with them. Haha.

Hi. I have engaged my confinement nanny, Auntie Susie for the second time as she is very caring towards infant. My girl has never had colic before and she has grown well under her care. She boiled yummy and nutritious soup to boost our milk supply. Main reason is her powerful herbal tea that she brew everyday. Or else I will not have been conceive after 2 months I stop breastfeeding. In short, she is good.
She is light sleeper too. She hears every single noise baby makes and I rest really well.
She is working in Australia as confinement nanny till July 2018 and is returning in August 2018.

Ger contact number 91229385 and +60126489568.

Dear Mummies,

I have a few very experienced confinement nanny/lady to introduce. They're all Malaysian Chinese, also have Indian Confinement Nanny.

One of them is my own mother. She has more than 20 years of experience in taking care of newborn and my own babies too. She is currently booked for April - May & July. Other months are available.

Other aunties are my friends, i knew them for years. Have been helping them to get jobs in Singapore too. Need to check their schedule once you've provide your EDD to me.

They've many years of working experience in Singapore too! They able to cook very tasty confinement food. Take care of the newborn very well (cuz my mother & these aunties are really the expert!) Helping on simple household chores upon request.

Please whatsapp me 98160846 if you need more details. I can provide their photos and info.

Hi tingluvsbutt, may I know how much is Auntie Fei Fei confinement rate and how old is she? Does she help to cook for your husband as well and does she take care of the baby at night?

I would like to highly recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Fei Fei from Malaysia for those who are still looking to get a good one. I am not in any way related to her nor am I getting any benefits. She is really a very responsible and very initiative nanny that helped me so much during my confinement. Today is my last day of confinement and I am writing this review here to bless her. I hired her for a 28 days but extend another 1 more day due to I need extra hands to bring my baby for 1st month jab at the doctor. Both my hubby, myself and plus my in laws will be missing her as she brought alot of joy to us, and ontop of that her delicious food she cooked for us! From the 1st day she stepped into our house till now, she is so automatic in everything that she do for us. She have her own schedule what to do for both myself and my baby, and she will always make sure I am very well taken care of with nourishing foods, herbal soup, lots of fluids as I am a e-csect mum and also a first time mum. She show us and guide us how to handle our baby and she is always on alert from day time till night especially middle of the night upon hearing my baby cries.
She is indeed very hardworking and do all she can at her best for us. Below are the summary.

- she is able to do housework and laundry as well (we didnt get her to do cos we have a helper to do it). She will still help in overall when my helper is busy or off.
- she is very independent and handles my baby very well (my son is quite a difficult one to handle as he cries murder when being strip naked, change diaper and bathing).
- she is very patient with my slow movements, my son's long latching time of breastfeeding, and wee hours of latching.
- she helps me alot in my breastfeeding journey as I have low supply of breastmilk. She will assists the latching, helping me to boost my supply by cooking foods that are bm booster to help me.
- she is not strict and willing to do the kind of confinement that you wanted (eg. wash hair, bathe and etc) though she will still advice not to but will still accept and do what u want.
- she will check what food or herbal stuff u dont eat/drink and will accommodate.
- she cook very nice yummy food. u can check out the photos of the food she cooked for me below.
- she gets along very well with my in laws and they love chatting with her and love eating her food too.

Overall, I can guarantee she is a very hardworking auntie that helps us soooooo much! We will gonna miss her and I know my son will as well. She dotes on my son so much and we promise her we will bring our son along for road trip to visit her when we go Malaysia. Currently she is still available from April onwards. You might want to contact Auntie Fei Fei via Whatsapp +60169600911 with a text or voice msg.

Hi just wanna check whether do we get to meet her first before confirmation? As this is my first time, we are more concerned on the baby caring and household chores. Thank you!

How much is Fei Fei aunti?does she need to go back Malaysia to chop passport?need to give 2 angpao also right?

Hi all, initially I engaged Auntie Feifei after doing my research. She replied to my msges quite promptly but noticed that she won't take the initiative to let me know when she is coming to Sg as I would like to have a meet up. Recently, I texted her to check on her schedule and she mentioned that if I give birth earlier than my EDD, she has to get her Friend to help me for awhile which i agreed and understand. She asked whether I'm having a c-sec or natural birth which I informed her that will be planning for natural. And out of a sudden, she said that she has another schedule earlier month before mine which I prompted her a few times when is the edd of the lady before mine. She replied that she is not sure and after a few prompting, she said that the lady EDD is in the mid of the month which she is not able to rush to do my confinement. I have booked her when I was preggie in 3rd month and now she just informed me when I'm in my 5th month. I am extremely disappointed in her service. Wouldn't recommend anyone from engaging her.

My mum is 53 years old, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, more flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can call her, Kwee Fah + 6013-7781829 or me (Shelly) 96908622 to check on her availability.

Hi,

My colleague recommended Auntie Fei Fei to me and she has been very helpful in the past two month. She is leaving and I'm sure my whole family will miss her a lot. I signed up to this forum just to express my gratitude and hope that she can bless more mummies with her wonderful experience and outstanding services. I have recommended her to my best friend who is expecting end of this year.

I totally agree with tingluvsbutt's comments and I'm so lucky to have her with us. I have four children and I have engaged 4 other confinement ladies before engaging her for my youngest child. Some of them were good at taking care of the baby but their cooking was not fantastic. I must say Auntie Fei Fei is the most all-rounded confinement lady among all of them. Armed with 13+ years of experience, she has made my confinement such a breeze.

1. Managing Baby
Other than breastfeeding, Auntie takes care of everything else related to baby for me. She is always there to help even the most tiring mid-night burping after I fed my baby. On top of that, she gives valuable advices e.g. my baby had rashes and she took the initiative to boil herbal water to bath her alternative days.

2. Taking care of me
Her cooking was so delicious and nutritious. I'm quite into Chinese medicine and know some of soup recipes but she is a real expert. Basically, she serves you with 5 nourishing meals a day including desserts e.g. red bean soup/ white fungus with lotus seeds for tea time and herbal soup (usually double-boiled) for late night supper. She prepared herbal bath and red date tea for me on daily basis. She always reminds me to rest and leave the rest to her.

3. Attitude & getting along with others
She talks a bit loud but she is absolutely easy-going and very accommodative. My parents are very particular and sometime quite blunt in their comments. Usually she just laughs it through, adjusts her menus or suggests new way of cooking to satisfy my parent's requests. Now they are best friends. She speaks Hokkien, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hakka and Malay. She speaks very basic English but somehow she got along very well with my two filipino helpers.

Extra-miles
- I wanted to urut for longer but didn't want to spend too much on massages. She knew and suggested to help me with using the binder to tie my hip
- My husband likes to cook too and he was asking about how to make a drink. She volunteered to help and did 3 batches after first two tries failed.
- In the second month, she had a bit more time so she worked with my helper and prepared more dishes for me and the rest of my family to share. She knows my boys like wanton and siu mai, she made a lot for them and made them so happy.
- Too many examples..... sorry not enough time

Hope you will engage her early and manage to get her to help as her schedule is getting quite full these days. She is usually very responsive and try her best to honour her agreement.

God Bless!

May i know her charges?

I would like to share my happy experienced.
With great gratitude to my excellent nanny, Auntie Ho. It was so fortunate for us to welcome her to our place. She is such an active, hard working nanny and her amazing performance was far beyond our expectations and description. Our son looked relieved and relaxed whenever he was with her, and we could welcome our son's 1 month birthday today, as of this writing, thanks to Auntie Ho.
Not only she was so dedicated to our son, she knew anything about doing house stuffs. We felt so pleasant since she came to our place, because every room was clean, thanks to her work! Also, she knew what our son and we wanted in the next 10 seconds, she was so clairvoyant!
She understood everything about our place with just one time explanation, and I was so amazed especially when she found out supermarkets around our place only with my verbal explanation, but without taking her to the places! (Moreover, basically my verbal explanation is not good!)
Her dishes were awesome everyday, which enabled me to "rehabilitate" and regain energy in this postnatal period. Who on earth could deny that she is the best chef?
What I felt so relieved was that there was absolutely no problem in communicating with her in English, which was very important to me as non-Chinese speaker, because not only she was an auntie to our son, but also at the same time, to us, an important family member to talk with. She taught us, the first-time-parents what is right and what is wrong on how to raise a child, which became a great help.
She is definitely worth many stars. Every parent will love Auntie Ho once he/she sees her performance. Again, we would like to appreciate her work so much. We could not survive this 1 month without her. Many blessings on her future, she will definitely make more future babies and parents happy as she kindly did to us! And thank you Confinement Angels too for sending Auntie Ho to us.

With great gratitude to my excellent nanny, Auntie Ho. It was so fortunate for us to welcome her to our place. She is such an active, hard working nanny and her amazing performance was far beyond our expectations and description. Our son looked relieved and relaxed whenever he was with her, and we could welcome our son's 1 month birthday today, as of this writing, thanks to Auntie Ho.
Not only she was so dedicated to our son, she knew anything about doing house stuffs. We felt so pleasant since she came to our place, because every room was clean, thanks to her work! Also, she knew what our son and we wanted in the next 10 seconds, she was so clairvoyant!
She understood everything about our place with just one time explanation, and I was so amazed especially when she found out supermarkets around our place only with my verbal explanation, but without taking her to the places! (Moreover, basically my verbal explanation is not good!)
Her dishes were awesome everyday, which enabled me to "rehabilitate" and regain energy in this postnatal period. Who on earth could deny that she is the best chef?
What I felt so relieved was that there was absolutely no problem in communicating with her in English, which was very important to me as non-Chinese speaker, because not only she was an auntie to our son, but also at the same time, to us, an important family member to talk with. She taught us, the first-time-parents what is right and what is wrong on how to raise a child, which became a great help.
She is definitely worth many stars. Every parent will love Auntie Ho once he/she sees her performance. Again, we would like to appreciate her work so much. We could not survive this 1 month without her. Many blessings on her future, she will definitely make more future babies and parents happy as she kindly did to us! And thank you Confinement Angels too for sending Auntie Ho to us.

Hi Olivia, may I know what is her contact details? Thank you.

hi can i have the contact?

I would like to highly recommend Auntie Fei Fei to anyone who is looking for a confinement lady. We engaged her in Oct 2018 and she is superb! She guided my wife and I on how to take care of baby and assisted my wife in breastfeeding. In addition, she is a great cook! My family loved her cooking! She is not a typical confinement lady, she is able to adapt to your requests (for example, preparing herbal bath for my wife etc.). She is able to speak English, Chinese and Hokkien.

We miss her and we are still in contact with her after my confinement:)

Hi,

My colleague recommended Auntie Fei Fei to me and she has been very helpful in the past two month. She is leaving and I'm sure my whole family will miss her a lot. I signed up to this forum just to express my gratitude and hope that she can bless more mummies with her wonderful experience and outstanding services. I have recommended her to my best friend who is expecting end of this year.

I totally agree with tingluvsbutt's comments and I'm so lucky to have her with us. I have four children and I have engaged 4 other confinement ladies before engaging her for my youngest child. Some of them were good at taking care of the baby but their cooking was not fantastic. I must say Auntie Fei Fei is the most all-rounded confinement lady among all of them. Armed with 13+ years of experience, she has made my confinement such a breeze.

1. Managing Baby
Other than breastfeeding, Auntie takes care of everything else related to baby for me. She is always there to help even the most tiring mid-night burping after I fed my baby. On top of that, she gives valuable advices e.g. my baby had rashes and she took the initiative to boil herbal water to bath her alternative days.

2. Taking care of me
Her cooking was so delicious and nutritious. I'm quite into Chinese medicine and know some of soup recipes but she is a real expert. Basically, she serves you with 5 nourishing meals a day including desserts e.g. red bean soup/ white fungus with lotus seeds for tea time and herbal soup (usually double-boiled) for late night supper. She prepared herbal bath and red date tea for me on daily basis. She always reminds me to rest and leave the rest to her.

3. Attitude & getting along with others
She talks a bit loud but she is absolutely easy-going and very accommodative. My parents are very particular and sometime quite blunt in their comments. Usually she just laughs it through, adjusts her menus or suggests new way of cooking to satisfy my parent's requests. Now they are best friends. She speaks Hokkien, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hakka and Malay. She speaks very basic English but somehow she got along very well with my two filipino helpers.

Extra-miles
- I wanted to urut for longer but didn't want to spend too much on massages. She knew and suggested to help me with using the binder to tie my hip
- My husband likes to cook too and he was asking about how to make a drink. She volunteered to help and did 3 batches after first two tries failed.
- In the second month, she had a bit more time so she worked with my helper and prepared more dishes for me and the rest of my family to share. She knows my boys like wanton and siu mai, she made a lot for them and made them so happy.
- Too many examples..... sorry not enough time

Hope you will engage her early and manage to get her to help as her schedule is getting quite full these days. She is usually very responsive and try her best to honour her agreement.

God Bless!
Hello, may I know if you have to manage her work permit ? Applying and all? Do you have a photo of her that u can share? Thank you!

I would like to highly recommend Auntie Fei Fei to anyone who is looking for a confinement lady. We engaged her in Oct 2018 and she is superb! She guided my wife and I on how to take care of baby and assisted my wife in breastfeeding. In addition, she is a great cook! My family loved her cooking! She is not a typical confinement lady, she is able to adapt to your requests (for example, preparing herbal bath for my wife etc.). She is able to speak English, Chinese and Hokkien.

We miss her and we are still in contact with her after my confinement:)

Hello, may I know if you have to manage her work permit ? Applying and all? Do you have a photo of her that u can share? Thank you!

Hi all,

I just gave birth in Dec 18 and engaged a very good confinement auntie from Malaysia. Her name is Auntie Yue Ying. this is my 3rd child and previously I've engaged another confinement lady that I had recommended to many of my friends. However, she retired and auntie Yue Ying is someone I found after scanning from reviews online. To my surprise, she is even better than my previous auntie (whom I also have a good relationship with).

Things she did for me:

1) Hardworking and work tirelessly. She is very hardworking and works tirelessly to ensure that baby and I & my family (2 kids and hubby) are well looked after.

2) Patient & Loving. She is very patient with baby and looked after baby with her tender loving care. Because of that, in 1 week baby put on 400 g after losing weight from discharge from hospital.

3) Experienced and able to explain rationale why we do certain things. There are many "rules" during confinement and to my surprise, she is able to explain why such rules are necessary. For e.g., she would put a stool for me to shower and asked me to use a towel to dab myself with the herbal water to encourage blood circulation. Sitting down to shower is also to avoid straining the womb that is still recovering.

4) Open-minded. Despite having so much experience, she is open to my ideas. For me, I wanted her to brew the alcohol as tonic for me (it works well for me in the previous confinement) and she would follow my preference as she knows each individual has her own preference and knows what works best for their body.

5) Good cook and clean. She cooks very homely home-cooked meals and always cleans up the kitchen after use. I have a part-time cleaner that comes once a week. However, Auntie Yue Ying takes it upon herself to ensure that my house is clean, (she vaccums for me everyday without me asking) and clothes are washed and folded.

6) Systematic & Independent. She has her own system and is very good at time management. I'm also surprised that she is able to operate my washing machine and rice cooker etc. even without me teaching.

7) Friendly and jovial. She is a joy to be spending time with as she is a happy go lucky person. Not sure if this helps but I learn to take things easier after talking to her.

8) Offered to buy herbal bath package & stuff from M'sia. Before my confinement started, she dropped me a message to ask if I needed her to help buy the herbal bath package from M'sia on my behalf as they are much cheaper there.

The above are some of her reasons why I would highly recommend her to anyone thinking of getting her.

PS: I'm not related to her ya. Just that I really believe that getting the right confinement nanny will make your confinement so much smoother and a breeze for you. Like mine, my 28 days came and went like the wind.

Auntie Yue Ying's HP is: +60 13-9933548 (Available on whatsapp)

Last edited:
Hello mummies to be,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady Michelle Wong. You can see her confinement journals here. https://www.facebook.com/Michelle-Confinement-Nanny-Singapore-新加坡专业陪月服务-708117092546157/

As I recently had a miscarriage for my second pregnancy, I am looking for a Mummy who is also due in Jul 19 to take over my package with her so that I don’t have to forfeit my deposit. Please kindly drop me a message if you are interested. Thanks!

Thanks all who PM-ed. My CL found someone to take over the pkg.

Hi all, I’ve recently had a miscarriage and would like to recommend my confinement nanny Auntie Ming Li. My EDD was supposed to be 25 Dec. She is available from early December.

She came highly recommended by my friend who used her. My conversations with her has always been nice and cordial. She was really caring. She is very motherly and had really good relationship with my friend and her family. She took really good care of the newborn. Her cooking is great and is hygienic too.

Please let me know if anyone is keen to take over so I won’t have to forfeit my deposit. Thank you so much in advance!

Hi all, I’ve recently had a miscarriage and would like to recommend my confinement nanny Auntie Ming Li. My EDD was supposed to be 25 Dec. She is available from early December.

She came highly recommended by my friend who used her. My conversations with her has always been nice and cordial. She was really caring. She is very motherly and had really good relationship with my friend and her family. She took really good care of the newborn. Her cooking is great and is hygienic too.

Please let me know if anyone is keen to take over so I won’t have to forfeit my deposit. Thank you so much in advance!

Hi linglongbell, sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope you are feeling better now. Have you found someone to take over your confinement lady? If not, I don't mind finding out more just to explore options. Do PM me with details if so. Take care.

Please let me know if anyone is keen to take over so I won’t have to forfeit my deposit. Thank you so much in advance![/QUOTE

Can I have Auntie Ming Li number? Thanks

Hi all,

I just gave birth in Dec 18 and engaged a very good confinement auntie from Malaysia. Her name is Auntie Yue Ying. this is my 3rd child and previously I've engaged another confinement lady that I had recommended to many of my friends. However, she retired and auntie Yue Ying is someone I found after scanning from reviews online. To my surprise, she is even better than my previous auntie (whom I also have a good relationship with).

Things she did for me:

1) Hardworking and work tirelessly. She is very hardworking and works tirelessly to ensure that baby and I & my family (2 kids and hubby) are well looked after.

2) Patient & Loving. She is very patient with baby and looked after baby with her tender loving care. Because of that, in 1 week baby put on 400 g after losing weight from discharge from hospital.

3) Experienced and able to explain rationale why we do certain things. There are many "rules" during confinement and to my surprise, she is able to explain why such rules are necessary. For e.g., she would put a stool for me to shower and asked me to use a towel to dab myself with the herbal water to encourage blood circulation. Sitting down to shower is also to avoid straining the womb that is still recovering.

4) Open-minded. Despite having so much experience, she is open to my ideas. For me, I wanted her to brew the alcohol as tonic for me (it works well for me in the previous confinement) and she would follow my preference as she knows each individual has her own preference and knows what works best for their body.

5) Good cook and clean. She cooks very homely home-cooked meals and always cleans up the kitchen after use. I have a part-time cleaner that comes once a week. However, Auntie Yue Ying takes it upon herself to ensure that my house is clean, (she vaccums for me everyday without me asking) and clothes are washed and folded.

6) Systematic & Independent. She has her own system and is very good at time management. I'm also surprised that she is able to operate my washing machine and rice cooker etc. even without me teaching.

7) Friendly and jovial. She is a joy to be spending time with as she is a happy go lucky person. Not sure if this helps but I learn to take things easier after talking to her.

8) Offered to buy herbal bath package & stuff from M'sia. Before my confinement started, she dropped me a message to ask if I needed her to help buy the herbal bath package from M'sia on my behalf as they are much cheaper there.

The above are some of her reasons why I would highly recommend her to anyone thinking of getting her.

PS: I'm not related to her ya. Just that I really believe that getting the right confinement nanny will make your confinement so much smoother and a breeze for you. Like mine, my 28 days came and went like the wind.

This Yue Ying person took a $300 deposit and MIA. Saw your post and contacted her in May.. she seem nice initially.. now is already September and she deleted her WhatsApp, never answer Nor reply to any of my calls or texts when my EDD is in October. No choice.. I’m going for PEM agency. Agency is still better in terms of reliability and last minute replacements.

I do not know how you got to know her but this person just vanished into thin air. And I do hope you can let her know that I am writing about her in the forum so that she can think twice before cheating another person.

Hi all,

Things she did for me:

Is her number still available? I couldn't contact her :(

Highly recommend confinement nanny Qiu Yi from Homey Confinement Agency.

She took good care of my baby & myself during the confinement. Had good rest.

She is very hygienic and nice person to be accompanied with during boring confinement period.

Try to call the owner directly at 9392 3100. The owner is responsive and responsible.

Can also drop message in their website chatbox. :)

https://www.homeyconfinement.com/

yvone-jpg.713532

Hi. I’m due in feb 2020. Does anyone has a good confinement nanny to recommend? Thanks in advance!

Would like to share my confinement experienced to moms here.

Being a second time mother, i definitely had my expectations. I am very thankful and surprised that Nanny Angie Ng (CA250) exceeded that. I would say that she is extremely attentive to the needs of my baby and me. Apart from making sure that I rest well and taken good care of like having sufficient warm drinks when I am doing night feeds, she is extremely alert to the cries and would check on him regardless what she was doing and also even in the middle of the night.

Angie would always be on standby beside me even when I am latching my baby during the night feeds. Most importantly, She has shown us that she truly practices Dr Wong Boh Boi's training in taking care of my baby and this is indeed a great source of comfort to me and my family during this period.

Good time management, well organised, positive and sunny. Her personality is easy to talk to and all these made my confinement so much better. We definitely miss having her around. All the best to Angie and thank you Confinement Angels. Truly an angel sent.

Hi, any recommendation for good CL who can cook vegetarian dishes? I’m ovo-lacto (can take dairy and eggs), EDD mid June 2020. Prefer natural ingredients and not the mock meat kind of dishes. Thanks!

Just wanted to share the wonderful experience that my husband and I had with Kathy (CA151) during my confinement over the past 28 days. I really wish she wasn’t leaving tomorrow.

Kathy provided us with a really pleasant and positive experience from the start, always prioritising my baby and me. From the way she takes care of and handles my newborn, I can tell that she really loves babies a lot. Kathy always responds promptly to my baby’s cries and needs and wants, and does a great job in calming her effectively. My baby’s safety and hygiene always comes first for Kathy. She even familiarised herself with my baby’s habits before sharing them with us, which allows us to learn how to handle her as new parents.

Even though my baby frequently wakes up to eat and needs to be carried a lot, Kathy makes sure that she is looked after well through the night. Despite staying up at night and not getting much sleep, Kathy does not take naps in the day because she puts all her focus and energy on my baby. On top of all the above, she manages to wash all my baby’s clothes, swaddles, handkerchief mattress cover etc on time, while also getting rid of the dirty diapers and ensuring the room is kept clean for my baby every day.

Kathy takes wonderful care of me even while focusing on my baby. The food that she cooks is extremely delicious and nutritious! I don’t even feel like it’s confinement food because it’s so yummy. Thanks to the wide variety of food that she prepares, it never gets boring. She will also ask me what I like to eat and want to eat. It’s heartening how she makes my red date tea on time and changes it every morning so I never drink overnight tea. She also washes my pump equipment for me 24/7 (even late at night or early in the morning) so I don’t have to do it myself.

Kathy consistently checks with me on my schedule every day so that she knows when and what to help me with at different times of the day. Not only that, she is very patient and easy to talk to. As parents of a newborn, my husband and I find it very useful and enlightening when Kathy shares tips and advice with us. We like that she is not particular and very willing to help, even if it is beyond her stated job scope.

The only breaks she takes are to eat and bathe, and even then, she takes them quickly and will always remain on a lookout for my baby despite it being her resting time. My husband and I truly feel that she has gone above and beyond her job scope. She even accompanied us to doctor visits at our request, to help and teach us how to bring a newborn out.

At the start of my 28-day confinement period, my breasts were engorged and I had difficulty latching the baby. However, Kathy was a great source of encouragement and patience who shared a lot of advice on how to make it better. Whenever I was stressed, she would do her best to reassure and encourage me. She also patiently taught my husband, myself, our helper and my mother-in-law how to feed, burp, bathe and take care of our baby well. She has also never forgotten to record each time my baby drinks milk and poos and pees, which has ensured that my baby never misses her 3-hourly feed.

I would rate Kathy a 10/10. She is truly an excellent 6-star nanny. I will choose her again for my next confinement with my 2nd baby and also recommend her to all my friends who want to get a nanny from Confinement Angels

Agree with fellow mummies here that Confinement Angels really stands out! I engaged them and was assigned to Nanny Sally (CA271). It was such a pleasant and wonderful experience.

This is my 2nd birth and I have to say that I felt totally pampered during the time Sally was here. Not only is she caring and attentive to my newborn, she is also an excellent cook! With her around, I was also able to spend time with my older kids, which is important to me as they have been feeling a little jealous since their baby sister came home. I am truly amazed that Sally got up to check on every whimper and cries the baby made, especially in the middle of the night!

She has also been very supportive of me breastfeeding and brought the baby to me almost every 2 hours, and would take baby back to burp while I am able to go back to sleep. We know that the nights are particularly tough which leave her sleepless, but Sally never once complained of being tired, and still got up early with a smile every day.

We are extremely appreciative of her unconditional care and will definitely miss having her around.

Hello everybody! Wondering if anybody have engage michelle 华姐 before? Any reviews?

Attachments

• 437F5938-2F9C-4FC8-8737-1C53B9D2485B.jpeg
    437F5938-2F9C-4FC8-8737-1C53B9D2485B.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 288

Back