Dec 2019 Mummies

Hi all.. i got beta 305 yday 9dp5dt, wed have to go back to repeat test.. got implantation bleeding on last sat, thought i m out so quickly pee n hpt got faint line, sun got strong positive.. but my cramps only last 2days, since yday no more.. do u all have any symptoms so far?

Hi all.. i got beta 305 yday 9dp5dt, wed have to go back to repeat test.. got implantation bleeding on last sat, thought i m out so quickly pee n hpt got faint line, sun got strong positive.. but my cramps only last 2days, since yday no more.. do u all have any symptoms so far?
I don't get symptoms everyday. Some days super well. Some days super crampy. Don't think too much. Just rest when you feel tired. Everything will be alright.

Hi All! Glad to join you ladies in this forum! Tested positive last week! Currently on Week 5 and have scheduled my first appointment 2 weeks later! :)

congratulations new mummies! i just tested positive yesterday too, and looks like im about 6 weeks pregnant :_)
just been having really sore breasts and major fatigue...

based on research, it'll be best to set an appointment around the 8th week right? do you guys have any gynae recommendations and what's the pricing like?

congratulations new mummies! i just tested positive yesterday too, and looks like im about 6 weeks pregnant :_)
just been having really sore breasts and major fatigue...

based on research, it'll be best to set an appointment around the 8th week right? do you guys have any gynae recommendations and what's the pricing like?
I feel that it depends on which hospital you intend to deliver in. Then u can zoom in to see which gynae you want to approach.

Now 5weeks+. schedule to do during week 6. Clinic told me too early cannot see anything. :)
I had very bad experience miscarriage last cycle, embryo stop growing on week 5... on the first scan of week 5, doc only saw a small water bag no sac, 2days later, i had bleeding and miscarriage.. this cycle is 2nd bfp, abit worry on next week scan..

I had very bad experience miscarriage last cycle, embryo stop growing on week 5... on the first scan of week 5, doc only saw a small water bag no sac, 2days later, i had bleeding and miscarriage.. this cycle is 2nd bfp, abit worry on next week scan..
Same! Had a miscarriage during cny. That's why I did not want to go to the doctors so early. Thinking of seeing the doctor at the end of the month. Hopefully will receive good news by then.

i went to a polyclinic to get a referral to NUH.
My very first appointment will be on my week 14. Is that quite late?

Yes very late. Week 14 you will be in 2nd trimester already. The appt dates got nothing earlier? If not maybe you can visit private clinics first while waiting for your NUH appt.

i went to a polyclinic to get a referral to NUH.
My very first appointment will be on my week 14. Is that quite late?
Week 14 is late. Usually blood test and oscar test need to be done before week 14 becoz after that they cant measure the neck thickness accurately.

Hi all!

I’ve tested +ve since 2/4, and I’m wondering when would be the best time to see a gyane? My mensus are very irregular. If based on last conception (16/3) , it is only like 3 weeks and going 4th week.

Hi all!

I’ve tested +ve since 2/4, and I’m wondering when would be the best time to see a gyane? My mensus are very irregular. If based on last conception (16/3) , it is only like 3 weeks and going 4th week.
Hi Michelle. Congrats. Actually not to worry. U can call up a gynae they can calculate for u.

Back