August 19 mummies

Hi All,
Congrats to all mummy-to-be!!
My EDD is 2nd Aug & this is my first :)
May I know which WhatsApp group to join as I noted that there are more than 1?

Not sure if anyone in adding people to whatsapp groups anymore :(

I opened new one for mums n mums to be. U can join here :
https://chat. whatsapp. com/Je4KCk0XvEE75weLsbprg6

Last edited:
Hi all.

Tested positive on 27 Dec. Went to polyclinic to get referral to kkh and jus went for ultrasound on 23 Jan. EDD 23 Aug. Am close to 10wks now. 1st pregnancy

Seems like there's more than 1 WA grp for Aug mummies? *confused* haha

Hello.. I am so relieved to find this forum. My ms(all day) is driving me crazy,started at week 6 and I am week 13 now. Nausea from morning till night and most nights I vomit without or without the pathetic amount of dinner i tried to eat. Most of the time my lunch and I have a staring match and I lose.I have no appetite at all and already lost 3kg.99% of food taste disgusting to me especially when I smell greasy food.Went in iv drip once as I was dehydrated.
I was given Diclectin but I read some mums took and baby had issue so I don’t dare to take . Other than that I get out of breath and dizziness( just started at week12). It’s just so hard , I have zero energy to do anything after a day in office , hb has to take care of my 3 year old and I feel so useless. I keep telling myself I am blessed to be carrying such a precious gift and I will just endure .

Can I be added to the what’s app group ?

Last edited:
Hello.. I am so relieved to find this forum. My ms(all day) is driving me crazy,started at week 6 and I am week 13 now. Nausea from morning till night and most nights I vomit without or without the pathetic amount of dinner i tried to eat. Most of the time my lunch and I have a staring match and I lose.I have no appetite at all and already lost 3kg.99% of food taste disgusting to me especially when I smell greasy food.Went in iv drip once as I was dehydrated.
I was given Diclectin but I read some mums took and baby had issue so I don’t dare to take . Other than that I get out of breath and dizziness( just started at week12). It’s just so hard , I have zero energy to do anything after a day in office , hb has to take care of my 3 year old and I feel so useless. I keep telling myself I am blessed to be carrying such a precious gift and I will just endure .

Can I be added to the what’s app group ?
You can pm me your #

Hi all!
Just wondering anyone experience worse vomiting after finishing first trimester? I'm 13+weeks now and have had increased vomiting in past week, now on 2 days mc cause I haven't been able to keep any solids down since yesterday morning. I was very lucky in first trimester had nausea but not so much vomiting.
Also wondering if I could join the whataps group please! Having baby number 1, EDD is 16/08.
Thanks!!

Hi all!
Just wondering anyone experience worse vomiting after finishing first trimester? I'm 13+weeks now and have had increased vomiting in past week, now on 2 days mc cause I haven't been able to keep any solids down since yesterday morning. I was very lucky in first trimester had nausea but not so much vomiting.
Also wondering if I could join the whataps group please! Having baby number 1, EDD is 16/08.
Thanks!!

Hi all!
Thanks!!
I think my nausea got worse instead of better. I have 6 bad days and 1 good day .losing appetite each day and I tried to eat but it just get reflux back up.

Hi Mummies, I am new here. This is my first pregnancy and my EDD is 08 Aug. Is there any WhatsApp group available that i can join?

Hi mummies, can add me to the whatsapp grps? Saw that there are 2 grp? Which ones more active? Haha

Edd : 26/8/19 - 2nd time mummy

Congrats to us all..

Hi mummies, can add to me whats app group? Sorry dunno who is in charge for me for me to pm, been so long since i joined forum

Hi all, my edd is in Aug 2019 too! What’s the WhatsApp group chat about anyway? Am a first time mummy, chanced upon this forum recently.

As MTB, it’s good to provide support for each other. Everyone is busy with their schedule. So let’s do our part by reading up the previous posts on who to approach & how to be included into the group chat instead of just posting and hoping to be contacted individually.

Back