September 2019 Mummies

Hihi... I've been confirmed by my gp... 6weeks. This is my first one... can i join the whatsapp group pls!!

hello everyone. i’m 5 weeks preggy & currently subsidised at SGH. planning to switch to private when the tummy grows bigger. question i) any recommended gynae @ SGH? and ii) for private patients, do we pay the bills by cash totally or medisave? thanks, Mummies!

Hehe sorry yup typo! I'm having my #3 June 2019 this year! And yes I think my CL still avai for Sept 2019.. so do text early yah

hello everyone. i’m 5 weeks preggy & currently subsidised at SGH. planning to switch to private when the tummy grows bigger. question i) any recommended gynae @ SGH? and ii) for private patients, do we pay the bills by cash totally or medisave? thanks, Mummies!
Hi, i read that Dr Devendran is good. You can google his reviews!

I have tested positive last fri.. my EDD is 7 Sep by LMP.. went to polyclinic for for referral to KKH for 1st check on 7 Feb... doc only offered urine test but he didn’t proceed with the urine test after I showed him my kits I did at home.. according to polyclinic doc (he based on LMP) is 7 weeks, but other than bloatedness, I have no other symptoms. Quite worried as this is my first and my first visit is still about 2 weeks later..

Btw I am also interest in joining the WhatsApp group!! Please add me

hi there!
1st time very nervous mother to be, hoping to make some friends here and exchange tips and information. Due in Sep'19. may I join the aforementioned Whatsapp group pls? Thank you!

Hi all, just got back from my 2nd gynae visit with Dr Choo. Baby's heartbeat at 130 at 7weeks 3 days! EDD 9 Sept :) Nauseous at times but not too serious, jus like carsick in general. Bloated even after not eating too much, doctor advise small meals. Hope everyone is doing fine too!

How soon do you ladies let your parents know about your pregnancy?

Has the whatsapp group been created?

Hello to all new mother. I just tested positive when i did the pregnancy kit this morning. Have yet to set an appt with a gynae cause i dont know who to go for at the moment but thinking of nuh/tmc. Any recommendations for gynae?

Hi @Sayurii first time mummy here and am going with Dr Choo from Mt E. Not too sure about NUH and TMC but read about the following doctors from these 2 clinics on forums:
NUH - Biswas, Vanaja, Mahesh Choolani
TMC - Benjamin Tham, SF Loh, Eunice Chua

Hi @Sayurii first time mummy here and am going with Dr Choo from Mt E. Not too sure about NUH and TMC but read about the following doctors from these 2 clinics on forums:
NUH - Biswas, Vanaja, Mahesh Choolani
TMC - Benjamin Tham, SF Loh, Eunice Chua
Thank you Juan21! I made a call to NUH, and got my 1st appt on 8 Feb for now

I just tested positive. Add should be 21 sep

Maybe will go see gynae after cny. Since nothing much to see at wk 6. Sad that Husband posted oversea. So I will be very much alone for these 9 months.

Since the main watapp is full can we have another
Any mummies staying at sengkang or punggol? We can have another chat group.

I just tested positive. Add should be 21 sep

Maybe will go see gynae after cny. Since nothing much to see at wk 6. Sad that Husband posted oversea. So I will be very much alone for these 9 months.

Since the main watapp is full can we have another
Any mummies staying at sengkang or punggol? We can have another chat group.
Oh yes please! Would be great for a grp chat for sengkang/punggol region!! Let me knw if you are creating one!

Ooo wa full ah, I jus pm only :( sad. Anyone going to tpy Dr Koh? Anw I’m sluggish.. he gave me higher dose of folic acid (higher than obimin) and this other prog-something pill hormone stuff cos I was spotting but they r making me so sick.. Shd be 8week soon

Do u mean montly visit or hospital and delivery fee. For delivery plus hospital in tmc i can use medisave. I remember i paid cash 3k the rest by medisave. But thats many years ago

Last edited:
Seem like all new mummies here. Anyone here is more than 35?
My kids still dunno they going to have another siblings. I bet my son will confirm say "not again!".

hello! 2nd time mummy here i've tested positive at the women clinic yesterday and its 5 weeks. had made an appt with Dr Edwin thia at kkh for 12th Feb. Any group that i can join?:)

Am on week 6, waiting on 8 weeks before seeing gynea. My first child was with KT Tan @ KKH. I love her, no nonsense, observant and fuss-free but KKH is too far.
Any recommendations for Parkway East? Female Gynae?

Hey,
It seems that there are going to be a lot of mummies in the group already. Please let me know how can I add to the whats app group. I am a FTM.

Thanks

Last edited:
Dear Mommies,

I have my next appointment scheduled on the 22nd February and the doctor has given me an option to choose between OSCAR and PANORAMA test. Do you have any suggestions on which one I should go for. I will turn 32 years soon.

Thanks

Dear Mommies,

I have my next appointment scheduled on the 22nd February and the doctor has given me an option to choose between OSCAR and PANORAMA test. Do you have any suggestions on which one I should go for. I will turn 32 years soon.

Thanks
We have chosen Oscar mostly because of the cost. I’m 32 too. Hopefully it will be okay!

I chose Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC. Read reviews online and it seemed all good.
Thanks for the information! I have arranged for appointment with TC Chang and Paul Tseng instead. Have to meet and talk to them to see how it goes. I believe experiencing it, will be more accurate. =)

Hello! so exciting to see so many moms due in Sep 2019!
I'm also a FTM, edd Sept 2019! Can I be added to the Whatsapp group too? thanks!

Hello! I'm having my#3 too! Edd 19sep! I dont mind creating a groupchat. Let me know your number! :)

Last edited:

Guess I have to say bye for now to you mummies. Congratulations to all of you! Not such great news for me on the other hand. Had a beta hcg done and it was so low I wasn't optimistic. Was only 7.6 for 5 weeks 2 days. True enough.. Bled the day after my hcg was done and still bleeding currently. Did a Clearblue digital earlier today and it was showing not pregnant. So that confirms my early loss. Sad that it was my first ever BFP though shortlived and yet relieved to know I can conceive naturally at the same time. Been waiting 3.5 years so what's a couple more months? I'm still very optimistic regardless. Will continue to try again this coming cycle. Fingers crossed and praying for the best. Happy and healthy 9 months to you all <3

Stay strong <3 it happened to me too, had a miscarriage because the baby didn’t continue to form as it should be :( which happen last year 2018November... now don’t know to say lucky or what just found out I’m pregnant again :) wasn’t expecting myself to be pregnant so fast, thought my body got problem. But sometimes things just happen naturally. <3

Back