Amazon.com Spree - Free shipping for prime member - Prettycloud

Hi Prettycloud,

Can you help to check if these 2 items can ship via free shipping by Amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/Naturalizer-Womens-Sandee-Saddle-Tan/dp/B010N9U28W/
Colour: Light Tan
Size: 8M US
Price: USD 29.95

https://www.amazon.com/Clarks-Mens-Tilden-Walk-Oxford/dp/B00SMJPSBM/
Colour: Black Leather
Size: 10.5M US
Price: USD 54

Thanks.

Hi @karelia

Is it size 10.5 D(M) US? (They have W too)
Clarks Men's Tilden Walk Black 10.5 D - Medium, Black Leather
by CLARKS
Free shipping
SGD74.89

Naturalizer Women's Sandee Slip-On Loafer not sold by Amazon.com so not eligible.

No, not the W size. I would like the 10.5 M US size (standard fit).
Anyway, I have transfered SGD74.89 - please check it out.
Ref # 21415563085
Please proceed with the order, unless price changes to more than USD 60. Thanks!!

Collection from TKC.

upload_2018-11-25_23-4-58.png

Hi @karelia

Is it size 10.5 D(M) US? (They have W too)
Clarks Men's Tilden Walk Black 10.5 D - Medium, Black Leather
by CLARKS
Free shipping
SGD74.89

Naturalizer Women's Sandee Slip-On Loafer not sold by Amazon.com so not eligible.

Attachments

• Reference.jpg
    Reference.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 314
Please note for orders via VPOST, it will take roughly 5 to 8 weeks.

1) Need to wait for orders to ship out after ordering (5 to 10 days, orders fulfilled by Amazon. Individual sellers on Amazon.com determine their own shipping time)
2) Orders to arrive at VPOST, and when there are enough orders (need wait roughly 1-2 weeks for orders to stream in), will ship out of VPOST.
3) I am using VPOSTUSA Economy AIR shipping which takes longer - Economy – within 9 to 12 working days from the date of payment - but cheaper.

Please join only if you are able to wait about 1.5 to 2 months. It is also the Festive Season now, and orders will take slightly longer to arrive due to the larger volume of shipments to be handled by the freight companies.

---------------------------------------------------------------

REPOST:

This post is for items ordered through VPOST or other 3rd party service provider.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL USE THE CREDIT CARD RATE IF THAT IS HIGHER.

Currently I am using VPOSTUSA (not free).

Details of spree

1) http://www.amazon.com

2) Spree will cap at about USD200.

3) Exchange Rate: USD1 = SGD1.43 (USD HAD GONE UP. I will adjust up if credit card exchange rate is higher. This always applies.)

Payment
* 1st payment for items ordered.
* 2nd payment - before collection of items - for cost of shipping from USA to SG + local postage (if any).
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6
(Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

Shipping
* Base charge to be shared equally by spreeist.
* I am using VPOSTUSA economy shipping which takes longer but cheaper.
VPOSTUSA weight/volumetric shipping charges will be apportion by the weight/volume of your item(s) (depending on how the shipping is charged and how I deemed allocation of units is most justified and appropriate.
* Please be prepared to pay more if your order is heavy/bulky.

Please note:
If your order is from individual reseller/store listed on Amazon.com, the vpost shipping charges will be incurred by the spreeist alone. However, you will only pay a fraction of the base charge.

Collection
* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac - $3.05 for under 1 kg OR $4.70, up to 3kg (Please do read the fineprints of SingPost)
* Courier at S$9.50 for small size package L + B + H < 60. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (nearest to Paya Lebar MRT, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to 7.30pm latest, daily.). If you need to collect at later timing, let me know first.
* Siglap Centre, weekdays.
** (PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO COLLECTION FROM SENJA & TOA PAYOH SAFRA ANYMORE)

Terms and Conditions

* I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore and to you via post.
* I will not be responsible for defective, error or paid but missing items in any circumstances; absolutely no refunds.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* I reserve the right to change amongst the service providers (VPOST/CGW/etc)
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.

*Please note that I do not check on your total sum. I will just assume that you are right.
* Excess to be refunded after ship charge is calculated. Unless your order is totally OOS.

You are deemed as agreeable to the above terms and conditions by joining this spree. Thank you! :)

========================================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD:
**Note : Prices on Amazon fluctuate, so please do indicate if you are willing to go ahead with a comfortable range of increase. I will go ahead with a drop in price.**
Indicate amount of price increase that you are willing to proceed:

Alternative if OOS:

Your total no. of items:
Your total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD X 1.43) = SGD$

Please transfer the payment immediately after you post your order here.

THANKS!

Last edited:
Download Amazon Prime Now app.

I am a Prime Member on PRIME NOW currently.

To order: Select browsing from INTERNATIONAL. Please select EXACTLY what you wish to order and screenshot the product and upload the image to this forum. You may add additional details, such as color and sizes, as product title may not capture these details. Please include the price as prices fluctuates on Amazon.

Products are sold by AMAZON United States. Delivery in 7-9 business days from ship date. Roughly about 2 to 3 weeks.

Thank you.

Please note for orders via VPOST, it will take roughly 5 to 8 weeks.

1) Need to wait for orders to ship out after ordering (5 to 10 days, orders fulfilled by Amazon. Individual sellers on Amazon.com determine their own shipping time)
2) Orders to arrive at VPOST, and when there are enough orders (need wait roughly 1-2 weeks for orders to stream in)
3) I am using VPOSTUSA Economy AIR shipping which takes longer - Economy – within 9 to 12 working days from the date of payment - but cheaper.

Please join only if you are able to wait about 1.5 to 2 months. It is also the Festive Season now, and orders will take slightly longer to arrive due to the larger volume of shipments to be handled by the freight companies.

---------------------------------------------------------------

REPOST:

This post is for items ordered through VPOST or other 3rd party service provider.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL USE THE CREDIT CARD RATE IF THAT IS HIGHER.

Currently I am using VPOSTUSA (not free).

Details of spree

1) http://www.amazon.com

2) Spree will cap at about USD200.

3) Exchange Rate: USD1 = SGD1.44 (USD HAD GONE UP. I will adjust up if credit card exchange rate is higher. This always applies.)

Payment
* 1st payment for items ordered.
* 2nd payment - before collection of items - for cost of shipping from USA to SG + local postage (if any).
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6
(Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

Shipping
* Base charge to be shared equally by spreeist.
* I am using VPOSTUSA economy shipping which takes longer but cheaper.
VPOSTUSA weight/volumetric shipping charges will be apportion by the weight/volume of your item(s) (depending on how the shipping is charged and how I deemed allocation of units is most justified and appropriate.
* Please be prepared to pay more if your order is heavy/bulky.

Please note:
If your order is from individual reseller/store listed on Amazon.com, the vpost shipping charges will be incurred by the spreeist alone. However, you will only pay a fraction of the base charge.

Collection
* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac - $3.05 for under 1 kg OR $4.70, up to 3kg (Please do read the fineprints of SingPost)
* Courier at S$9.50 for small size package L + B + H < 60. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (nearest to Paya Lebar MRT, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to 7.30pm latest, daily.). If you need to collect at later timing, let me know first.
* Siglap Centre, weekdays.
** (PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO COLLECTION FROM SENJA & TOA PAYOH SAFRA ANYMORE)

Terms and Conditions

* I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore and to you via post.
* I will not be responsible for defective, error or paid but missing items in any circumstances; absolutely no refunds.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* I reserve the right to change amongst the service providers (VPOST/CGW/etc)
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.

*Please note that I do not check on your total sum. I will just assume that you are right.
* Excess to be refunded after ship charge is calculated. Unless your order is totally OOS.

You are deemed as agreeable to the above terms and conditions by joining this spree. Thank you! :)

========================================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD:
**Note : Prices on Amazon fluctuate, so please do indicate if you are willing to go ahead with a comfortable range of increase. I will go ahead with a drop in price.**
Indicate amount of price increase that you are willing to proceed:

Alternative if OOS:

Your total no. of items:
Your total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD X 1.44) = SGD$

Please transfer the payment immediately after you post your order here.

THANKS!

@hazliza
@puppet_mistress
@shenailing00
@sasaa716
blessed777

For your information. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi!

Please place orders for the following:-

Item 1
Name: Bendy and the Ink Machine : Sammy Lawrence Action Figure
URL: https://www.amazon.com/Bendy-Ink-Ma...Mwebp_QL65&keywords=bendy+and+the+ink+machine
Price: US$16.99 (S$24.81)

Item 2
Name: Bendy and The Ink Machine: Ink Bendy Beanie Plush
URL: https://www.amazon.com/Bendy-Ink-Ma...nk+machine&dpPl=1&dpID=415cKCbrEAL&ref=plSrch
Price: US$16.99 (S$24.81)

Total: S$49.62

Will update on transfer soon.

Thanks!

@hazliza,
Noted. Will check.

@hazliza
@blessed777

Ordered!
  • ACM Depiwhite eye contour gel 15 ml
    $21.50 - Quantity: 2
    Sold by: BFStayClose
  • Bendy and the Ink Machine : Sammy Lawrence Action Figure - PhatMojo
    $16.99 - Quantity: 1
    Toy - New
    Sold by: Epic Drops
  • Bendy and the Ink Machine : Ink Bendy Beanie Plush - PhatMojo
    $16.99 - Quantity: 1
    Toy - New
    Sold by: Epic Drops
  • Strataderm Scar Therapy Gel 10g
    $33.32 - Quantity: 2
    Sold by: Health First Australia
  • Strataderm Scar Therapy Gel 5g
    $20.90 - Quantity: 1
    Sold by: Health First Australia

Hi

Are you able to order these;

Item 1
Name: Tragoods 16 Pack White Clothing Closet Dividers Plus 45 Labels (1 Inch) and 16 large Blank Labels, Large Rectangular (Pearl White)
URL: https://www.amazon.com/Tragoods-Clothing-Closet-Dividers-Rectangular/dp/B07HQM4SGH/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1547015441&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=Closet+Dividers&th=1
Price: US$15.99
Quantity : 20 Pack x 1

Item 2
Name: BoJia Lint Remover
URL: https://www.amazon.com/BoJia-Electr...8&qid=1547015588&sr=8-6&keywords=lint+remover
Price: US$14
Quantity : 1

thank you.
@bemychonsa

Yes, I can. Need to top up for shipping as they are not eligible for free shipping.

Hi,

Kindly check whether the followings able to ship to singapore:

https://www.amazon.com/Armorbox-i-B...&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=iblason+iphone+7&psc=1
Colour: Black (Iphone 7)
Qty: 1
Price: USD $17.99

https://www.amazon.com/ODODOS-Contr...sr=8-5&keywords=ododos+yoga+shorts&th=1&psc=1
Colour: Yogapocketshots626-black
Price: USD $17.98
Size: XX-Large

Total: USD $35.97

Total in SGD: $51.43

Kindly check whether is this the correct amount to pay.

If yes, pls go ahead with the orders and i will tsf to u....

Thanks!

Hi,

Kindly check whether the followings able to ship to singapore:

https://www.amazon.com/Armorbox-i-B...&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=iblason+iphone+7&psc=1
Colour: Black (Iphone 7)
Price: USD $17.99

https://www.amazon.com/ODODOS-Control-Workout-Running-Stretch/dp/B07CLBQR5M/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1547442572&sr=8-5&keywords=ododos+yoga+shorts&th=1&psc=1
Colour: Yogapocketshots626-black
Price: USD $17.98
Size: XX-Large

Total: USD $35.97

Total in SGD: $51.43

Kindly check whether is this the correct amount to pay.

If yes, pls go ahead with the orders and i will tsf to u....

Thanks!

Hi @bliss7931

#1 BLACK COLOR is eligible for free shipping at S$24.56
iPhone 7 Case, iPhone 8 Case [Armorbox] i-Blason Built in [Screen Protector] [Full Body] [Heavy Duty Protection ] Shock Reduction/Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 7/iPhone 8 (Black)

Yogapocketshots626-black
Via VPOSTUSA only --> additional shipping charge of about S$5 to S$7.

Are you okay to proceed?
Thanks!

Hi ,

I would like to buy the following item. Please advise whether can it be shipped to Singapore and how much is the total cost including shipping. As the item might be bulky, I can collect from your place.

FW1 Wash and Wax Lab Tested, Pit Proven
12 Pack FW1
Url : https://www.amazon.com/FW1-Wash-Wax-Tested-Proven/dp/B07JZWMC72/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1547431629&sr=8-10&keywords=fw1+wash+wax&th=1

@doradora05

I missed your post. I think it may be prohibited, so best not to bring in.

Hi @bliss7931

#1 BLACK COLOR is eligible for free shipping at S$24.56
iPhone 7 Case, iPhone 8 Case [Armorbox] i-Blason Built in [Screen Protector] [Full Body] [Heavy Duty Protection ] Shock Reduction/Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 7/iPhone 8 (Black)

Yogapocketshots626-black
Via VPOSTUSA only --> additional shipping charge of about S$5 to S$7.

Are you okay to proceed?
Thanks!

Hi...

Can u just place order for number 1 first?

Please cancel order number 2.

Thanks for informing!

I have just transferred.

Please note this transaction number for your records: 21762150457

Recipient Name
Prettycloud

Transfer Currency and Amount
S$41.74

Collection: Tanjong Katong Complex

Thank you :)

Back