August 19 mummies

Hi.. may i know anyone experience this before?

9DP5DT HCG: 164
11DP5DT HCG: 399
17DP5DT HCG: 7522

I have first transvaginal ultrasound on 17dp5dt which was on yesterday 04 dec, doc said the gestational sac is smaller than expected (he didnt measure), no yolk sac yet, and the implanted position is at the lower part of the uterus near to cervix.

He told me it is 50/50 chance, sometimes when's the embryo grow up it will move up and adjust the position.. the first things is have to see the yolk sac and heartbeat first, asked me to repeat HCG on thursday (19DP5DT) and scan on next tuesday.

I am so nervous and worried.. pls share with me if you have experience this, thanks.

Hi lilpeanutxx,

Do u mind if check with u which hospital and gynae tht u are having to get all these tests done at this early pregnancy. I 'd like to do this too...As I recently just had miscarriage...And just found out tht I am pregnant again and is Aug mummy too. I am worried abt my current pregnancy as my previous miscarriage at very early stage so would like to have some hormone test and checking done at this early stage. I am currently four weeks pregnant.
Thanks

Hello gals! I tested positive on 9 Dec, this is my 1st pregnancy, gonna see gynae this saturday. Hope everything goes well. :)

Hello gals! I tested positive on 9 Dec, this is my 1st pregnancy, gonna see gynae this saturday. Hope everything goes well. :)

Hi, which hospital/gynae you are going to? I have not make my first appt yet. Called kkh but noone answer or call me back. :(

Hi, which hospital/gynae you are going to? I have not make my first appt yet. Called kkh but noone answer or call me back. :(

Hi Ahdaaa! I am gg to Mt Alvernia medical centre. :)
Or u want to see polyclinic doc 1st? Heard they will refer u to a gynae.

Hi there, I’m tested positive too on 7/12 and LMP was on 2/11. First scan on 18/12. Can you add me into the WhatsApp group too? May I know what kind of symptoms are you all experiencing now? I’ve got bloated stomach and creamy watery discharge.

Hi pls pm me your mobile!

I just tested positive few days ago too! Just went to polyclinic to get referral letter to KKH. First appointment scheduled on 21 dec, so nervous and surreal.

Hi lilpeanutxx,

Do u mind if check with u which hospital and gynae tht u are having to get all these tests done at this early pregnancy. I 'd like to do this too...As I recently just had miscarriage...And just found out tht I am pregnant again and is Aug mummy too. I am worried abt my current pregnancy as my previous miscarriage at very early stage so would like to have some hormone test and checking done at this early stage. I am currently four weeks pregnant.
Thanks

Hi sweet mummy, congrats to you! I had miscarriage as well back in July this year and I was tested positive recently too. I have not done the tests yet as I’m feeling alright now, except for the symptoms. You can visit a private gynae for a quick scan first and he/she will advise you on the necessary tests. Meanwhile don’t worry so much yeah! :)

Free huggies diaper sample n wipes sample
http://bit.ly/2CgP7o1
Sign up for the Huggies Club here to get your FREE SAMPLE of Huggies Platinum Diapers and discover why Huggies is trusted by maternity hospitals in Singapore.

Plus, stand to win an Ollie the Owl sleep aid worth $89 AND receive 2 free packs of Huggies Baby Wipes (limited time only).*

Hi all, I’m totally new to this. I just tested positive on Friday 14dec. I have no idea how to start finding a gynae. Anyone can guide me? Any recommendations in Tampines area? Appreciate. If possible, will like to join in the wa group too thanks!

Hi sweet mummy, congrats to you! I had miscarriage as well back in July this year and I was tested positive recently too. I have not done the tests yet as I’m feeling alright now, except for the symptoms. You can visit a private gynae for a quick scan first and he/she will advise you on the necessary tests. Meanwhile don’t worry so much yeah! :)

Hi Elainee,

Thank you so much for ur words of encouragement! Ya I am a bit paranoid due to previous experience. I am interested in joining the chat group. Can add me up? Thank you!:)
Sweet mummy

Congrats to all mummies! Just tested positive on Fri 21 Dec. LMP 19 Nov. Can anyone add me to the whatsapp group? This is my 2nd baby. :)

Hi all, pls note that there’s an existing whatsapp group created since the start of this thread. Not sure why there’s another one created. Pls feel free to pm me if you like to join. Thanks!

Hi all, pls note that there’s an existing whatsapp group created since the start of this thread. Not sure why there’s another one created. Pls feel free to pm me if you like to join. Thanks!

Hello!! I am also an August mum :) can I please join the WA group? Already sent you a PM :)

Congrats all Mummies to be! I just tested positive yesterday. Based on estimation, I should be a August Mummy too!

Hi all mummies

Im new here. And was tested positive last saturday. Can i be included in your group? Kind of lost here. Since this is my first pregnancy.

Hi mummies, my edd is 8/8 but im hoping mine will pop on national day too! ;) I would like to join the whatsapp group too!

Hi mummies, we have got the best xmas pressie. got my 1st scan on 24th Dec, which bb is 6weeks 5days! Edd: 15/Aug! Would like to join in the WA grp too! :)

Hi,

I am new to Singapore and this is going to be my 1st child. I am completely lost with which gynecologist to go to. Any recommendations from 2nd time mums?

is there a FB page for Aug 2019 mummies to join too?

Hello all, I'm tested positive on 17/12. Edd 21/8 so I would like to join Aug mummies group. Can add me to whatsapp group chat as well?

Hello there! Congrats to all the mummies here! I tested 5 PTs- all positive on Jan 4,5 and 7. Was worried coz I have some spotting on Jan 6. This will be my first baby. I saw gyne on Jan 5 and did a scan but he only saw a small spot which according to him “might be it” but still to early to see. He asked me to go back after 2-3weeks.

EDD is Aug 2019.

I hope i could join whatsapp group too!

Ho everyone. I just found out 2 weeks ago that I’m pregnant and had my first gynae appt in kkh ytd. Will be due on 28/8/19.

Can anyone add me to the WhatsApp group? Am new to this forum

I went polyclinic to confirm and to get referral. Planning to visit kkh under subsidized then go private before start of 2nd trimester.

Hihi,
I am also planning as such, I had done my first gynae routine check yesterday under subsidized. Which private dr that you are thinking of now? I am still in a daze dont know which to choose.

Hihi,
I am also planning as such, I had done my first gynae routine check yesterday under subsidized. Which private dr that you are thinking of now? I am still in a daze dont know which to choose.

Hi! I wanted to deliver at Mount A so I’m considering to go Dr James Lee :)

Hi,

I am new to Singapore and this is going to be my 1st child. I am completely lost with which gynecologist to go to. Any recommendations from 2nd time mums?

Hiya,

New here too. So far i've have not chose a hospital yet but is being followed by K M Roger Heng.
I m having quite of sick pregnancy so lots back and forth and it "starting" to be quite expensive.
Had a stay at mount Elizabeth because of severe vomiting and dehydration. Super expensive (3000 for one night stay) but nice service...

How is it going for you ? Did choose a hospital/gynea ?

Back