Any private investigator to recommended?

Yes. Was very lost previously and just decided to divorce. Do you have any lawyer to recommend? Can I claim the legal fee from him or can it be paid in instalments? I really want to divorce but afraid that the cost is too high.

Yes. Was very lost previously and just decided to divorce. Do you have any lawyer to recommend? Can I claim the legal fee from him or can it be paid in instalments? I really want to divorce but afraid that the cost is too high.

If its adultery u can claim from him.

Don't be mislead by some people here.
Not all divorce goes to contest.
Be reasonable and realistic and there won't be any disagreement hence no contest divorce.

The cost is high, and it's both side hence the other party also don't wan to incur unnecxesay cost unless forced into it.

Don't be mislead by some people here.
Not all divorce goes to contest.
Be reasonable and realistic and there won't be any disagreement hence no contest divorce.

The cost is high, and it's both side hence the other party also don't wan to incur unnecxesay cost unless forced into it.

PLS TAKE NOTE.

Pls be careful about these people who told you they can hack whatapps or able to see thing in husband handphone without being detected.
Before I engage them they promise everything will be discreet and the app will never be found out.
Now my husband had found out about the app and threaten to make a police report.

PLS TAKE NOTE.

Pls be careful about these people who told you they can hack whatapps or able to see thing in husband handphone without being detected.
Before I engage them they promise everything will be discreet and the app will never be found out.
Now my husband had found out about the app and threaten to make a police report.

Hacking and installing of spy ware is illegal even if the other party is your husband.

Many people are tempted by those scrupulous hackers and want to know what is their spouses is doing by risking committing offences and hacked into their spouse hp and laptop to obtain the info.

In the end, instead of solving a problem create another problem which is more serious.

Pls refrain refrain from hacking into WhatsApp, WeChat or other communications softwares.

PLS TAKE NOTE.

There are so many people who already warn regarding hacking and installing spyware on hp or laptop.
These hackers are just taking advantage of these who are lost and stress and wanting to get the evidence at the cheapest and shortest time.

Please if u wan to know the truth or get evidence, go to a proper PI agency. So that all your evidence will be able to use for confrontation and court uses.

Move to stop child abduction by a parent
Move to stop child abduction by a parent

Source: Straits Times
Date Published: 21 Jan 2019
Author: Theresa Tan
The authorities have put in place a measure to prevent children from being spirited away from Singapore when their parents' relationship turns sour.

The authorities have put in place a measure to prevent children from being spirited away from Singapore when their parents' relationship turns sour.

A parent might resort to abducting their own children when their relationship crumbles, or when they fear losing custody of the child in a divorce.

As of this Jan 1, parents who have been granted a Stop Order by the court can apply for assistance from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA), should the other parent try to leave the country with their offspring.

The Stop Order, which applies to all nationalities in Singapore, prohibits a child from being taken out of the country without the consent of the other parent or both parents, or the court.

Lawyers The Sunday Times spoke to welcomed the move, saying they have had clients whose former spouses wilfully breached the Stop Order.

Mr Ivan Cheong said: "Given that ICA is responsible for border control and immigration, their assistance is essential in preventing a breach of the Stop Order by a recalcitrant parent."

With the new measure, the ICA will be promptly notified of any updates affecting the child, a Family Justice Courts spokesman told ST.

Parents applying for ICA's help must file the undertaking with the Family Justice Courts through their eLitigation system before sending the same document to a dedicated ICA e-mail address together with the Stop Order.

At least one working day is needed from when the ICA gets the notice to it being able to act on the Stop Order, said Mr Cheong, adding that a parent can apply for a Stop Order for a child under 21 years old.

Over the past 10 years, Ms June Lim has handled about 20 cases in which one parent had taken their child out of Singapore despite a Stop Order. She said she notified the ICA of the Stop Orders in these cases. But there was nothing else lawyers could do in the past to ensure the ICA acts to stop the child from being taken out of Singapore.

If a parent breaches the Stop Order, it is tantamount to contempt of court, which carries both civil and criminal penalties, said the Family Justice Courts spokesman.

Offenders can be fined up to $20,000, or face a jail term of up to one year, or both.

Lawyer Gloria James-Civetta said the new measure is crucial, given the significant number of Singaporeans marrying foreigners. In 2017, 35 per cent of all marriages involving at least one Singaporean were to a non-citizen.

Once out of Singapore, it is a lot harder to find the child, the lawyers said. Some parents have been forced to hire private investigators.

The Family Justice Courts' former presiding judge Valerie Thean said previously that the consequences of a child being snatched away from the other parent can be "serious, long term and irreversible".

She cited overseas research showing many children suffered mental health issues, such as depression and psychotic episodes, even into their adulthood, as a result of being abducted by a parent when they were young.

Mr Cheong said: "Studies show that there is a lasting psychological impact on children who were abducted (by their parent) that last well into their adult life and this also affects their ability to have relationships not just with their parents, but with others."

Source: Straits Times Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Permission required for reproduction.

Hi all,

I’ve been going through a horribly heart wrenching time for some months now & need your recommended PI contacts & cost, please. It’s my last ditch attempt & I have not much money. Really need help.

Thank you so much.

Hi can someone recommend a good PI, I suspect my wife is having an affair. Thank you, pm me please, and may I know their price range, first time for me to try this

Different behaviour doesn`t always mean that your husband is cheating ... it means he behave differently. My advice is to watch out the way he answer your questions. When you ask him sth if he doesn`t answer you directly, change the subject, he asks question and watch you directly in eyes .... Congratualtions, you have a cheater in your bed.

Many people are good in lying and can stare in the eye that he doesn't have affair.
Behaviour is some thing more accurate e.g suddenly very protective with his hp, lost in interest in family n working a lot OT

Last edited:
Hubby of student who had affair with lecturer sues him and school

Source: Straits Times
Date Published: 18 Feb 2019
Author: K.C. Vijayan

South Korean seeks damages for mental distress and cost of medical treatment in a test case.

An American lecturer teaching English here has already been fired for having an affair with one of his students. Now, the distressed husband wants the courts to hold him and the school responsible.

South Korean Bae Jun-ho is seeking damages for mental distress and the cost of medical treatment in a test case on whether an aggrieved party can sue a third party for an extramarital tryst involving his wife.

The defendant, Mr Samuel Daimwood, is contesting the suit, arguing that the affair was consensual.

Mr Bae also alleged that the London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) breached its duty of care.

Lawyers for Mr Daimwood, 35, and the school want the case struck off, arguing that there is no reasonable cause of action. A High Court hearing on this is due next month.

Mr Daimwood's lawyers from Engelin Teh Practice said Mr Bae's suit "appears to be framed as a breach of some form of duty of care when, in effect, it is a disguised claim for damages for adultery".

Mr Bae, 32, and his wife Kang Eun-jeong, 28, married in January 2017 and came to Singapore five months later - he on an employment pass and she on a dependant's pass.

She enrolled in a preparatory course in English in January last year but by March, her behaviour towards her husband changed and she started coming home late, according to court papers.

Mr Bae placed a surveillance camera in his home.

He said he was extremely shocked and stricken when he saw on his phone Mr Daimwood entering his house on May 13 - the day he left for Bangkok on a business trip.

Mr Daimwood, who was co-teacher of the upper intermediate English class the wife attended, agreed the encounters continued for six days at the couple's home. He said the first time he went there was at the wife's invitation to watch a Korean movie and try Korean food.

In defence papers filed by his lawyers Shaun Marc Lew, Charmaine Lim and Mark Yeo, he denied Mr Bae suffered psychiatric injury or loss caused by him, and even if he did suffer loss, Mr Daimwood was not liable by law to compensate him.

The school, in its defence filed by its lawyer Bhargavan Sujatha, of Gavan Law Practice, said any anxieties Mr Bae suffered was the result of the extramarital affair and had nothing to do with the school. It argued that Ms Kang was capable of managing her own affairs and was not "vulnerable, impressionable and unexposed" as claimed by the plaintiff.

Mr Bae, in papers filed by lawyer Anil Narain Balchandani, of Red Lion Circle, alleged that the school was liable for the psychiatric injury inflicted on him by Mr Daimwood in the course of his employment with the school.

According to Mr Bae's psychiatrist, the distress he suffered was beyond the "garden variety" in terms of intensity and duration, and severely compromised his work performance, among other things.

LSBF chief executive Rathakrishnan Govind said the events occurred outside school hours and the school did not police what staff and students did after hours.

"On learning of the incident, the school terminated the services of the lecturer," he added.

In 2015, South Korea's top court abolished a 1953 law that made adultery illegal and punishable with a prison term. Cases against nearly 1,800 people accused of adultery were immediately dropped, while nine people who were in jail for adultery were released.

Back