Ivf/icis treatment

Dear all,

Am new to this. I am considering Dr Roland Chieng or dr SF Loh from TMC. Any advice?
How is your condition. If it is not so critical, maybe sf is worth to look at. His cost will be cheaper than roland.
Though i havent bfp and in no position to advise, but i have seen these 2 doctors for consult. Both are actually very skilled doctors.

How is your condition. If it is not so critical, maybe sf is worth to look at. His cost will be cheaper than roland.
Though i havent bfp and in no position to advise, but i have seen these 2 doctors for consult. Both are actually very skilled doctors.
I don’t know about my conditions. Hsg cleared. First iui failed and I may be gng for my second iui.

Hi! I switched from sgh to dr Roland. I did 3 x fresh ivf with dr yu from sgh, but all failed. After that I tot I wanna give it one more last try, so I went around meeting with 3 docs, dr fonv yang, dr sf loh and dr Roland. Out of the 3, only dr Roland makes me feel very comfortable and he is very sincere. He read my case very carefully and suggest what to do next, one step at a time as mine is very complicated. This is my 1st fet with dr Roland. Tmr is my bt and I tested almost a week ago that it's a BFP.
Hi angel just want to say thank you..although the thank come Abit late ..went to see him 3 years ago than have my first doc and now I am expecting no 2 with his service.

Back