IVF/ICSI Support Group

i had those..i iced the area before all injections. worked well for me as hub had been doing all jab for me
Hey hajar how r u n wats status now gal. U also with kkh rite. ya think have to ice. Coz after hubby pull out needle got blood le. Super pain. Last 3 cycles never saw blood. Maybe age man.

Hey hajar how r u n wats status now gal. U also with kkh rite. ya think have to ice. Coz after hubby pull out needle got blood le. Super pain. Last 3 cycles never saw blood. Maybe age man.

I had blood once. After that I asked kkivf nurses to help jab me whenever I could. The elder nurse told me If bleed means the injection was not straight and fast.
Ice helps a lot.

At the corner of my heart I have a little guilt of not going private. Anyway let's see how cycle goes.

Anyone had white discharge during stim stage. Today day 10 like got discharge.....scared if ovulating or what.

I had lots of discharge during stim but based on follicle size, unlikely to ovulate early. Also, as long as on orgalutron, it’s fine.

Don’t feel guilty for not going private. Private doesn’t mean 100% successful so nothing to be guilty for. U already doing your best with good drs.

Think most drs are the same? Even public? Just tt public u get subsidy tts y much cheaper. If no subs is roughly the same also

Think most drs are the same? Even public? Just tt public u get subsidy tts y much cheaper. If no subs is roughly the same also

Kkh still cheaper. I paid less than 15k without subsidy / medisave. Meds was pergoveris double dose which is super expensive, $250 each day.

Kkh still cheaper. I paid less than 15k without subsidy / medisave. Meds was pergoveris double dose which is super expensive, $250 each day.
Me single dose pergoveris. Can I know roughly hw much was surgeon cost pls gal. .. like er et. Coz my meds for 10 days including scan is about 5k n that's coz m using 3 jabs a day with gonal f n orgalutan. Seems like kk still slightly cheaper. Am not sure stop tomorrow or pursue till Sat. Am also no subsidy.

When's your BT gal

For me it did for third
I had blood once. After that I asked kkivf nurses to help jab me whenever I could. The elder nurse told me If bleed means the injection was not straight and fast.
Ice helps a lot.
Must be my hubby not steady. Still scold me for screaming lol. I like the room 1 elderly nurse
fresh. Better quality.

Me single dose pergoveris. Can I know roughly hw much was surgeon cost pls gal. .. like er et. Coz my meds for 10 days including scan is about 5k n that's coz m using 3 jabs a day with gonal f n orgalutan. Seems like kk still slightly cheaper. Am not sure stop tomorrow or pursue till Sat. Am also no subsidy.

When's your BT gal

From my bills:
1k for ART STIMULATION
6.4k for OPU + IVF/ICSI/PICSI
1.6k for ET

For me it did for third

Must be my hubby not steady. Still scold me for screaming lol. I like the room 1 elderly nurse
fresh. Better quality.

I don’t trust my hubby. Prefer to jab myself or best is the room 1 nurse, I think her name is Beh.

hai! ive graduated this yr jan with my 11mths old baby..1 soiui 2 fresh 1 medicated fet and bfp! and im diagnosed with asherman syndrome and low amh..

I have just finished my doc review from my 2nd failed fresh cycle. I had biomedical pregnancy for this round. Anyone has biomedical pregnancy then successful in the next cycle?

Ya am taking 5 took egg whites daily and it helps with eggs. Not sure quality or quantity. Think the protein helps follicles. Maybe take till er. But am not an eggs person so it's just tough to swallow eggs whites. I drink them half boiled.

Ya am taking 5 took egg whites daily and it helps with eggs. Not sure quality or quantity. Think the protein helps follicles. Maybe take till er. But am not an eggs person so it's just tough to swallow eggs whites. I drink them half boiled.
Ya the number of eggs will increase right n e mm also. But Hey better to take fully cook egg during stim. Less bacteria cos cook.

hai! ive graduated this yr jan with my 11mths old baby..1 soiui 2 fresh 1 medicated fet and bfp! and im diagnosed with asherman syndrome and low amh..
Congrats gal....v happy for you
thanks alot! jiayou ladies!!

Congrats gal....v happy for you
thanks alot! jiayou l
Is taking egg white really useful? It didn’t help in all my fresh cycles
i took 1-2 egg whites daily during stim as some ladies stated..but during tww changed to immunocal thruout....

I also have the IVF/ICSI stimulation process the nurse gave me. It's a bit messy but I will get it scanned and upload here for you all to see.

thanks alot! jiayou ladies!!
Gal u mean no egg whites during tww only immunocal one pack a day ae. Any other things u took during tww pls.

So maybe you are nearer to your goal now! :)
So when you went for BT, there was hcg level detected? How was your chemical pregnancy like?
Yest I went to review with Dr Tan. There was HCG detected and I had mild ohss during the 2ww. But my HCG decreases so eventually I bleed 1 day before beta test. He said to decrease my stimulation dosage the next round as my hormones are low.

Yest I went to review with Dr Tan. There was HCG detected and I had mild ohss during the 2ww. But my HCG decreases so eventually I bleed 1 day before beta test. He said to decrease my stimulation dosage the next round as my hormones are low.
U did hcg beta test how many days before the actual blood test date?

She said u are nearer to you goal as at least there is hcg value detected n not 0 reading

U did hcg beta test how many days before the actual blood test date?

She said u are nearer to you goal as at least there is hcg value detected n not 0 reading
Cos I had some bleeding around 5th day of 2ww then I went to see Dr Tan. He admit me for a day. During the stay, Dr Tan say there is HCG detected but it's low. Then I started to bleed one day b4 test. The yesterday at Dr Tan I saw my results. Till the day of the beta test, my HCG was 1.2

Hi hi, does anyone have successful pregnancies with grade 3 (KKH standard) day 2 embryo transfer? Looking for some hopes here......

Back