IVF/ICSI Support Group

I finished my day 5 scan today but realized had blood on probe and told doc. They told me continue stim. Did anyone else encounter this. Now still spotting.
Hi think dun worry too much on the blood as it shouldnt be coming from the follicles.
Could be from cyst or fabriod external but its shouldnt affect fresh retrieval since u mentioned nurse consult doc, and doc ask to continue stimulation.
Try stay relax and after retrieval asl doc if u should fresh or frozen when u see him, since u mentioned your scan got show cyst n fabriod earlier on. But i know fabriod will not affect retrieval. But for transfer i suggest you check with doc are these items significant to cause another obstruction to implantation on bb growth.

All the best and i appluad you to plunge into 4th cycle. For me i have no guts to do it though i got comtemplate. Finally i still no guts.
Its not easy to pluck out this courage esp as one ages.

I think more important now is for you to stay relax.

Hi think dun worry too much on the blood as it shouldnt be coming from the follicles.
Could be from cyst or fabriod external but its shouldnt affect fresh retrieval since u mentioned nurse consult doc, and doc ask to continue stimulation.
Try stay relax and after retrieval asl doc if u should fresh or frozen when u see him, since u mentioned your scan got show cyst n fabriod earlier on. But i know fabriod will not affect retrieval. But for transfer i suggest you check with doc are these items significant to cause another obstruction to implantation on bb growth.

All the best and i appluad you to plunge into 4th cycle. For me i have no guts to do it though i got comtemplate. Finally i still no guts.
Its not easy to pluck out this courage esp as one ages.

I think more important now is for you to stay relax.
Thanks gal. I m going back for scan on Monday. See hw. Just now scan v pain also. Cud be cyst. Don't know. Will try to be calm.

Yeah I took 2 yrs break before embarking as I fear everything. No joke to start back from scratch. Hope you build up courage soon. Coz for us age is a big factor. Haizzzz women.....go thru so much

Thanks gal. I m going back for scan on Monday. See hw. Just now scan v pain also. Cud be cyst. Don't know. Will try to be calm.

Yeah I took 2 yrs break before embarking as I fear everything. No joke to start back from scratch. Hope you build up courage soon. Coz for us age is a big factor. Haizzzz women.....go thru so much
Yr pain could it be too tense?

I cannot liao as i no longer have the quality. Me n hub in e 41 to 45 range. All e best to you.

Eat more egg whites for now and stay zen. Difficult to zen but since you in it le-try to see more comedy shows.

Yr pain could it be too tense?

I cannot liao as i no longer have the quality. Me n hub in e 41 to 45 range. All e best to you.

Eat more egg whites for now and stay zen. Difficult to zen but since you in it le-try to see more comedy shows.
We also same as yr age range le.... be positive and I know sisters here 43 conceive also have. Some 10 ivf. Salute them for perseverance.

Ya I just meet friends n chat n laugh. Try to take it easy. But u know how sian to see blood even before start er. Praying hard

@lady081980, noted that you conceived twice naturally and saw you under low amh thread, may i know how much is your amh level?

So IVF didnt work for you? Dr tan kian sing is good?

Thanks!

We also same as yr age range le.... be positive and I know sisters here 43 conceive also have. Some 10 ivf. Salute them for perseverance.

Ya I just meet friends n chat n laugh. Try to take it easy. But u know how sian to see blood even before start er. Praying hard
Dun sian. Today is friday. R&R. Let your hair loose.

My case is quite eccentric n rare. I pluck up courage to knock on doc door last nov and this year but am rejected by 2 very good doctors. As the quality got very worse as both of us age and worse off with supplements.(for my case only). But life goes on.

@lady081980, noted that you conceived twice naturally and saw you under low amh thread, may i know how much is your amh level?

So IVF didnt work for you? Dr tan kian sing is good?

Thanks!

Amh 7.2, ivf didn’t work for me
Dr Tan ks is good at male factor but he want we both couple to tiao together. He mention my amh not High he say high is about 20

Dun sian. Today is friday. R&R. Let your hair loose.

My case is quite eccentric n rare. I pluck up courage to knock on doc door last nov and this year but am rejected by 2 very good doctors. As the quality got very worse as both of us age and worse off with supplements.(for my case only). But life goes on.
Take a break n come back. Take the supplements or tcm for a year now see hw. My amh v low liao 0.5 after 4 laprascopy. Initially was 36. Am also racing against all odds. Outcome in God's hands

Hi, ur 0.5 is in ng or pmol? I am less than 30 and my amh is only 2.4pmol. I am also depressed.

In my opinion, don’t get too boiled down with the numbers. As Long as u still have your menses, means yet to menopause.

What u need to know is you will not be able to get many follicles/ embryos even with high stimulation. There’s nothing we can do to increase quantity but at least can do something about quality. Ie healthy lifestyle (you and hubby) and Low dose stimulation.

As you’re still not that old, the quality can definitely be better than compared to when you get older. Have adequate rest between fresh cycles but don’t drag too long. That’s all.

As Long as you don’t give up, there’s still chance! All the best

In my opinion, don’t get too boiled down with the numbers. As Long as u still have your menses, means yet to menopause.

What u need to know is you will not be able to get many follicles/ embryos even with high stimulation. There’s nothing we can do to increase quantity but at least can do something about quality. Ie healthy lifestyle (you and hubby) and Low dose stimulation.

As you’re still not that old, the quality can definitely be better than compared to when you get older. Have adequate rest between fresh cycles but don’t drag too long. That’s all.

As Long as you don’t give up, there’s still chance! All the best

Thanks for the encouragement.

Hi all, I’ve a small bag of newborn clothes to give away. A mixture of gender and neutral colours
Self collect at Jurong West only.
Sorry no pictures provided.

PM for details

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I just had an unsuccessful cycle IVF-ICSI at end October and my menses came on CD28 as expected. But for the cycle after, it has been 12 days after my predicted date of menses and she’s still not here yet! It’s messing up my plans for FET next year

What’s the longest that you all have to wait before your menses came? Is there anything else we can do (other than wait)?

PS: pregnancy is unlikely as we have severe MFI

Hello everyone,
I just had an unsuccessful cycle IVF-ICSI at end October and my menses came on CD28 as expected. But for the cycle after, it has been 12 days after my predicted date of menses and she’s still not here yet! It’s messing up my plans for FET next year

What’s the longest that you all have to wait before your menses came? Is there anything else we can do (other than wait)?

PS: pregnancy is unlikely as we have severe MFI

Have u tested?

Giving away 8 individual packet of organic raspberry leaf tea.

Expiry Nov 2019

Self collect at Jurong West or by mail (postage applies)
PM for details

Hi all, can check how is ur menses like after failed fresh? Today is my day 7, but i still having fresh red blood and not spotting. Usually my period ends on day 5.

Hi all, can check how is ur menses like after failed fresh? Today is my day 7, but i still having fresh red blood and not spotting. Usually my period ends on day 5.
I had red spotting until day 30, stopped only with Norethisterone. If you will have red blood longer then 14 days, better to go see your doc.

Anyone injected orgalutran thru stim stage. I have been using 3 jabs daily and it's really v painful. The stings last thru the day. Anyone experienced this n any pain relief recommended pls

Anyone injected orgalutran thru stim stage. I have been using 3 jabs daily and it's really v painful. The stings last thru the day. Anyone experienced this n any pain relief recommended pls

Yah...there was a stinging pain but for me last about 20 to 30mins..maybe you want to try to ice the area before injection.

Hey girls. Just want to share abt low ovarian reserves. I have a friend who tried ivf for 5 yrs in gov hosp, but didnt conceive also. Her ovarian reserves were v low. Everytime 1 or 2 eggs retrieved only.

She went to private hosp eventually and 2 doctors told her to get an egg donor instead. However she found another dr who is willing to tk in her case and her ivf was successful! Like what one of us said, as long as u still have menses, still producing even just one egg, still got chance. Find a gd doctor, gd fertility centre is very impt cuz of the v few eggs produced. Baby dust to all :)

Hey girls. Just want to share abt low ovarian reserves. I have a friend who tried ivf for 5 yrs in gov hosp, but didnt conceive also. Her ovarian reserves were v low. Everytime 1 or 2 eggs retrieved only.

She went to private hosp eventually and 2 doctors told her to get an egg donor instead. However she found another dr who is willing to tk in her case and her ivf was successful! Like what one of us said, as long as u still have menses, still producing even just one egg, still got chance. Find a gd doctor, gd fertility centre is very impt cuz of the v few eggs produced. Baby dust to all :)

Which doctor she went eventually?

I see. There’s a few other Doctors who use virtus fertility center as well

Yepyep. Roland chieng, ann tan, yeong cheng toh...

Am saying Its gd to get second third opinions. My friend went to a famous ivf dr at first but he told her to find an egg donor instead.

Dont lose hope girls!

At the corner of my heart I have a little guilt of not going private. Anyway let's see how cycle goes.

Anyone had white discharge during stim stage. Today day 10 like got discharge.....scared if ovulating or what.

i had those..i iced the area before all injections. worked well for me as hub had been doing all jab for me

At the corner of my heart I have a little guilt of not going private. Anyway let's see how cycle goes.

Anyone had white discharge during stim stage. Today day 10 like got discharge.....scared if ovulating or what.
Its normal to have white discharge. You wiĺll not ovulate as there is orgulatran to supress it.
Stay calm.

Back