August 19 mummies

yes!! finally.. 2nd one to acco my gal.. haha.. havent went to my gynae yet cos its early. wait till 8weeks ba.. congrats to the mummies-to-be here too!

Congratulations all!! I tested positive last Thursday too. Date of last period is 30 October 2018. Excited and nervous for my first baby. Still looking around but hopefully will be visit a gynaecologist within the next two weeks :)

Congratulations all!! I tested positive last Thursday too. Date of last period is 30 October 2018. Excited and nervous for my first baby. Still looking around but hopefully will be visit a gynaecologist within the next two weeks :)

Congrats! Pretty same period as me! My last period was 26 oct. have you seen a GP to confirm?

I didn't cause I heard that they would just do the same urine test. Not too sure about this though! Did y'all visit a GP?

I went polyclinic to confirm and to get referral. Planning to visit kkh under subsidized then go private before start of 2nd trimester.

Congrats to you! So this is your 2nd one?
haha! yes, 2nd one.. my gal is a halloween baby
Wondering what made you wanted to test when your expected period hasn’t arrived? It was my wedding anniversary and I had a big seafood feast. Abit worried now.

and this 2nd one will be a National Day baby..
Wondering what made you wanted to test when your expected period hasn’t arrived? It was my wedding anniversary and I had a big seafood feast. Abit worried now.
no need to worry for seafood feast.. everything's gonna be alright :)

My wedding anniversary was on 24 Nov! But anyway, I tested on 25 Nov which was also the 30th day from LMP. Usually my menses is very accurate, won’t come later than 29th day.

Hi.. may i know anyone experience this before?

9DP5DT HCG: 164
11DP5DT HCG: 399
17DP5DT HCG: 7522

I have first transvaginal ultrasound on 17dp5dt which was on yesterday 04 dec, doc said the gestational sac is smaller than expected (he didnt measure), no yolk sac yet, and the implanted position is at the lower part of the uterus near to cervix.

He told me it is 50/50 chance, sometimes when's the embryo grow up it will move up and adjust the position.. the first things is have to see the yolk sac and heartbeat first, asked me to repeat HCG on thursday (19DP5DT) and scan on next tuesday.

I am so nervous and worried.. pls share with me if you have experience this, thanks.

What kind of pregnancy symptoms you all experiencing now?[/QUOTE]
the usual ba.. Nauseous, giddy, sleepy.. mine got timing de from 11plus till 4plus.. its like slammed right in office hours that i shd be the most active. now im typing n resting my head on my hug cushion in office.. yawning:confused:

What kind of pregnancy symptoms you all experiencing now?
the usual ba.. Nauseous, giddy, sleepy.. mine got timing de from 11plus till 4plus.. its like slammed right in office hours that i shd be the most active. now im typing n resting my head on my hug cushion in office.. yawning:confused:[/QUOTE]

Yes yes. Very sleepy at this hour.

Hi.. may i know anyone experience this before?

9DP5DT HCG: 164
11DP5DT HCG: 399
17DP5DT HCG: 7522

I have first transvaginal ultrasound on 17dp5dt which was on yesterday 04 dec, doc said the gestational sac is smaller than expected (he didnt measure), no yolk sac yet, and the implanted position is at the lower part of the uterus near to cervix.

He told me it is 50/50 chance, sometimes when's the embryo grow up it will move up and adjust the position.. the first things is have to see the yolk sac and heartbeat first, asked me to repeat HCG on thursday (19DP5DT) and scan on next tuesday.

I am so nervous and worried.. pls share with me if you have experience this, thanks.

No experience on this, but fingers crossed for you! Waiting for your good news :)

Hi there, I’m tested positive too on 7/12 and LMP was on 2/11. First scan on 18/12. Can you add me into the WhatsApp group too? May I know what kind of symptoms are you all experiencing now? I’ve got bloated stomach and creamy watery discharge.

Hi all, I’m tested positive! LMP is on 26 Oct. I’m going for my first scan on 13 Dec. can the admin add me to the WhatsApp group?

Hi there, I’m tested positive too on 7/12 and LMP was on 2/11. First scan on 18/12. Can you add me into the WhatsApp group too? May I know what kind of symptoms are you all experiencing now? I’ve got bloated stomach and creamy watery discharge.

I feel dizzy on and off. Plus mild cramping ocassionally. May i know which hospital are you going for your first scan?

Back