Abigail0910

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for Post Natal massage but specifically the Jamu Massage which is a old traditional method from Malaysia and Indonesia.

Anyone has contact for Jamu Massage experts and trainers?

Hi Ladies,

I just join this forum and tot of sharing my cousin's experience with Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage. My cousin took the Prenatal and Post Natal Massage Packages with them last month.
She told me that the Founder, Mdm Zuria did 5 Sessions of Prenatal Massage for her. After her 1st Session with Mdm Zuria, she told me that it was the best Prenatal massage she ever had. My cousin signed up the 7 Days Post Natal Massage and the result was amazing and its really worth for the price she had paid for with the spa set up & relaxing music, felt just like in a spa. Her tummy really shrink a lot and she lose weight as well. She told me that every massage session with Mdm Zuria was a rejuvenating and great experience one. Her prices are reasonable with good services and great results. To know more about Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage for The Prenatal & Postnatal Promotion Packages Prices, Free Gifts and what other things that are included in the packages, you can contact Mdm Zuria at 8751 6141. I already signed up 7 Sessions for Prenatal Massage with Mdm Zuria and cant wait for my 1st Prenatal Session with her next week. I will be signing up for the 7 Days Post Natal Massage Package with her next month as my EDD is in September 2019. You can view all the testimonials from her customers if you google search 'Prenatal & Postnatal Massage By Mdm Zuria'. I hope this info that I have shared will help you ladies find the best therapist for Prenatal and Postnatal Massage too. Cheers;)

Watywahab it seems thay every reply you share with every post is on Healing Hands Therapurtic Massage. It is clearly copy and paste and your not new to this form at all. You're obviously posting with intention to promote only this business, it's not genuine.
My experience with the owner Mdm Zuria was not pleasant. She's very unprofessional cancelling on me 2 times (both times last minute right before my appontment) without me ever getting my massage and she still had the cheek to collect money from me as deposit, as security I don't cancel on her last minute.

Hi there! Warm greetings to expecting mommies/mom-to-be, congrats on embarking on an exciting journey!

I just had my 3rd child delivered in Dec 2021 if you’re on the look-out or searching for good postnatal jamu massage and lactation massage, do check out Mdm Ida @ Mdm Zaliah!
I’m all praises for their wonderful service, superb techniques and professionalism, check out the post here in detail if you’d like to know more, or just drop me a text in FB & I’ll be happy to share!

PS: I am by no means related to Mdm Ida or Mdm Zaliah, just had a great experience with these 2 lovely ladies who made so feel so pampered post-delivery and helped me regain my confidence faster (esp after my 3rd baby where I find it harder to lose the pregnancy belly). I always believe that one good turn deserves another, and we should give credit when credit is due, thus am happy to recommend them to fellow mommies

Back