June 2019 Mummies

no problem! anyways may/june not much diff so ok if it spills over anyways. pm me ur number when u're ready!

Good luck with ur doctor's appointment!

Congratulations!! When are you going for your gynae appointment? This is my first pregnancy and I have no clues on what to do hoping to learn from the mummies here

follow doc’s instructions and you will be fine. i guess you can ask questions here too :)

Congratulations!! When are you going for your gynae appointment? This is my first pregnancy and I have no clues on what to do hoping to learn from the mummies here
Probably around week 8, I would go later to avoid disappointment of not hearing heartbeat.

anyone having bad morning sickness? how do i make myself feel better?

Mine is sooo bad too!! I feel nausea the whole day for the past one week and have rlly sore boobs which makes me wna test if I’m pregnant.

Anyways I got some tips from my friends to take egg in the morning. Today I tried and i feel slightly better.. and have medicated oil in hand! That’s what I’m doing now.. trying to read up more remedies. You can try and see if it helps!

Mine is sooo bad too!! I feel nausea the whole day for the past one week and have rlly sore boobs which makes me wna test if I’m pregnant.

Anyways I got some tips from my friends to take egg in the morning. Today I tried and i feel slightly better.. and have medicated oil in hand! That’s what I’m doing now.. trying to read up more remedies. You can try and see if it helps!
i hope it helps because i tried a lot and nothing worked for me. :(

Was your first like this too? Worst is still have to drag myself to work.. I rlly respect those working mummies man anyway! How do you all decide which gynae to go?

yes i vomitted even in 3rd trimester. i was on mc sometimes because i felt faint.

i thought of going to a gynae that is a little near my house. but he is not very interested in me.

before that i was trying to conceive and seeing dr sf loh. sf loh was more attentive so i continued with him.

u can go gynae shopping now. maybe compare packages from week 12 (if i am not wrong). not necesary to fix a gynae yet. and see which doc you u have a better chemistry with. :)

I think i am hopeless. I can't eat egg. it leaves me with a strong after taste :(

I swear by my seaband. Can get it from Watsons. Natural nausea relief. And my peppermint essential oil. Works well on my all day sickness so far.

I tested positive 2 days ago. On our ROM 1st year anniversary ! :)
As per baby due calculator i am due in June 2019 but yet to get confirmation from the Gynae as my apptment is 25th October.

Hi everyone.. just tested positive yst at 12dpo. Asp my calendar due should be 16 june. Haven made appointment with gynae yet. Its my 2nd baby. Have a 5yr old. Would like to join in that WA group too..

Back