Apr 2019 Mummies

I tested early so I'm just 3 weeks plus along. Haha. Yourself?

I’m not sure how to count leh... But I tested when I missed my menses. I’m feeling so awful. All the stomach cramping, bloating, gas & nauseousness. They seem to hit me all together. I feel like dying from it liao. Have you made an appointment with the gynae?

Hi hi, tested positive today m. Went to clinic to check and it’s positive too. Think I am about 3 weeks

Hello Mommies! I just found out that I am 4w4d pregnant. It's my #4!

My #1 boy 2013, #2 boy 2015, #3 girl 2017.

Please include me in the whatsapp groupchat!

Acacia

Hi, i am tested positive by a GP through urine test (same as home kit thou) but i am not feeling nausea. At my 5w now, waiting for an appt from kkh to have the first prenatal check. Heard that it needs to be at least 8w to do the scan. Feeling worried now. Will it be tested negative? Only have slight cramps.

Hi, i am tested positive by a GP through urine test (same as home kit thou) but i am not feeling nausea. At my 5w now, waiting for an appt from kkh to have the first prenatal check. Heard that it needs to be at least 8w to do the scan. Feeling worried now. Will it be tested negative? Only have slight cramps.

Most ppl advise 8 weeks cus it's then when you can hear the heartbeat or see the heart thumping at least. Earlier than that may just be seeing sac and yolk, but still ok to do ultrasound if you want to.

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180624-134121 - Copy.png
    Screenshot_20180624-134121 - Copy.png
    978.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Screenshot_20180624-134129 - Copy.png
    Screenshot_20180624-134129 - Copy.png
    921 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_20180624-134138 - Copy.png
    Screenshot_20180624-134138 - Copy.png
    985.7 KB · Views: 223
hello everyone! i’m abt 4+w now.. still early.. can’t wait for 8w to come then can go gynae scan.. pray that everything will go well till then.. if all goes well, this will be my #3 (got 2 boys, 7yo & 4yo) & hoping for a girl.. :)

At this time, I experienced frequent urination, sore breast, cramps and slight fatigue. How about you?

Mine frequent urination, some constipation and not a lot of appetite... See what also don’t feel like eating. But not vomiting lah. Sigh. Feeling moody when I see food never felt that way one...

hello everyone! i’m abt 4+w now.. still early.. can’t wait for 8w to come then can go gynae scan.. pray that everything will go well till then.. if all goes well, this will be my #3 (got 2 boys, 7yo & 4yo) & hoping for a girl.. :)

Congrats kopibeanie... Me too hope everything goes smoothly!

Hi all, I’ve just tested positive today and according to an online calculator, I’m at 5 weeks. Does anyone have a gynae in mind already?

Mine frequent urination, some constipation and not a lot of appetite... See what also don’t feel like eating. But not vomiting lah. Sigh. Feeling moody when I see food never felt that way one...

I read online. These are normal. Not to worry. Jia you!

hi! I feel the same way too!
I think it is a good thing that we are not experiencing terrible morning sickness

Congrats! hope u will get a girl! like u can't wait to see a gynae to make sure everything is ok. btw why do u call kopibeanie ? do u like to drink coffee ? I heard we can still drink up to 3 mug if it's instant coffee

Congrats! hope u will get a girl! like u can't wait to see a gynae to make sure everything is ok. btw why do u call kopibeanie ? do u like to drink coffee ? I heard we can still drink up to 3 mug if it's instant coffee

who did u book under? when is yr appointment ?

I just go online to kkh website to make an appointment. Someone from the central appt team will call you back and they will schedule sometime after your week 8. But I just found out that I am diagnose with ET (a blood disease), so I called back and requested for any doc. Seeing him on Mon.

Female doc is hard to get a schedule. Btw, if you are looking at going the subsidized route, go to a polyclinic to verify your pregnancy and get a referral letter. Otherwise, any referral (other from polyclinic) is considered private route.

Hi all! I tested positive at 5 weeks on Sunday. First pregnancy after Ttc for 8months. Feeling nauseaus, have poor appetite and slight pains/twitch around the pelvis. Scheduled to see Dr Choo Wan Ling next week and am contemplating if I should see Dr Wendy Teo instead. Anyone seen them before?

Congrats All, I have tested positive today and currently 4 weeks. Abit worried now as the dr also notice I have vaginal infection and had prescribed me with the pill to insert to my vaginal. Very worried if will infect my little baby :(

Hi all! I tested positive at 5 weeks on Sunday. First pregnancy after Ttc for 8months. Feeling nauseaus, have poor appetite and slight pains/twitch around the pelvis. Scheduled to see Dr Choo Wan Ling next week and am contemplating if I should see Dr Wendy Teo instead. Anyone seen them before?

My friend sees Dr Choo & she says Dr Choo is good!

Congrats All, I have tested positive today and currently 4 weeks. Abit worried now as the dr also notice I have vaginal infection and had prescribed me with the pill to insert to my vaginal. Very worried if will infect my little baby :(

Congrats Polly! Don’t worry ya... All will be good

Hi All! I'm 4w+ preg with #3. Had quite bad morning sickness for my first two pregnancies, hopefully this time round will be better.

Last edited:

hi blubelle, thanks! yeah, i need my kopi to survive! hahah.. i’m a heavy coffee drinker.. but try to limit my coffee intake to at most 1 cup + 1 cup of teh C (lesser caffeine) per day now.. my gynae recommends at most 1 cup coffee/tea per day.. but it’s not enough to keep my energy level up leh.. i’m now down with my 2nd sinus infection since pregnant.. somemore took zyrtec-D (not recommended for pregnancy) during the 1st infection as it was quite serious & i didn’t realize i was already pregnant then.. hopefully it doesn’t affect the baby.. sigh.. fingers crossed..

Hello all! Am a new mummy here, just went for my first gynae visit yesterday. pretty confused and blur as to what to expect along, I had so much to ask but when I was in for my consultation, i totally forgot to ask them!
Anyw, anyone who already has gynae here? care to share the cost and charges?

Hello all! Am a new mummy here, just went for my first gynae visit yesterday. pretty confused and blur as to what to expect along, I had so much to ask but when I was in for my consultation, i totally forgot to ask them!
Anyw, anyone who already has gynae here? care to share the cost and charges?

Hi, how many weeks are you? Did you managed to do the ultrasound?

Have faith that everything will be okay! they always have a saying that those things u did before you know you are pregnant will not affect the baby. jia you! im also need my coffee when im at work. trying to limit also. btw r u inside the Apr group chat ?

Have faith that everything will be okay! they always have a saying that those things u did before you know you are pregnant will not affect the baby. jia you! im also need my coffee when im at work. trying to limit also.
Babe what’s your name? I help you to pm!
Thanks I'm in already! n u r ?
btw r u inside the Apr group chat ?

Yes, now i got a scan photo to keep me going for the next 2 weeks. Waiting for the heartbeat feels like a long wait now..

Are you in your 5th week? I heard that 6th week can hear the heartbeat. I’m going for the first scan the coming Monday. I hope I can see and hear the heartbeat.

Yes 5th week. I read you're feeling slight cramps too? I feel quite sensitive towards the twitching in my tummy too

Hello Mommies, congrats everyone for having tested positive! I'm 6 weeks today! Am only being scheduled for gynae appointment on my 8th week! The wait is so short yet so long, booooo~~~~

Yes 5th week. I read you're feeling slight cramps too? I feel quite sensitive towards the twitching in my tummy too

Oh my... My check will be at the early week 6. Hope I can hear the heartbeat. The wait is killing me slowly. Yes. Left right centre tummy cramp for me.

Hello Mommies, congrats everyone for having tested positive! I'm 6 weeks today! Am only being scheduled for gynae appointment on my 8th week! The wait is so short yet so long, booooo~~~~
My gynae visit is only in 2 week’s time, and I can’t wait! Hoping that everything is well!

Back