Looking for a loving family to adopt my baby girl

Mickeyy

hi my due date is on 11/09/2011. It's a baby girl but due to personal issues and financial issues I'm unable to keep my baby. It's going to be tought moment but I'm hoping to hand her over to a trusted family happily know that she will be well taken off. Please pm me if you would love to welcome a baby gal into your home. The Father and I are both Indians.

hi my due date is on 11/09/2011. It's a baby girl but due to personal issues and financial issues I'm unable to keep my baby. It's going to be tought moment but I'm hoping to hand her over to a trusted family happily know that she will be well taken off. Please pm me if you would love to welcome a baby gal into your home. The Father and I are both Indians.
Hi Mickey is your girl adopted? I'm also an Indian who wish to adopt a baby girl

Hi. Im keen to adopt.

Back