IVF/ICSI Support Group

Today I have brown discharge with black clots :( And just now when I pull out the Crinone insert, there is blood streaks. So Sian... I only at 6dp5dt.. My menses supposedly is tmr... So sad now...

sorry i digress.
want to buy some socks because my room is very cold at night. anyone thinks if these are long enough ?

7a4ec63ceabbb4c2c315f2945eccdd55.jpg

Today I have brown discharge with black clots :( And just now when I pull out the Crinone insert, there is blood streaks. So Sian... I only at 6dp5dt.. My menses supposedly is tmr... So sad now...
could be implantation. Still v early to determine success or failure at this stage..

i am with nuh. they prescribed this :
http://profertil.eu/proproduct/how-to-use-profertil/

according to nuh my hubby sperm profile has improved.
yes my hubby is taking profertil along with clomid..his count did improve abit but stil base on motile sperm its stil too low if we wud like to try for iui again.. we've done 2 failed ivfs in kkh in 2016 before..so basically under gov co-fund we ony left with another ivf cycle.

could be implantation. Still v early to determine success or failure at this stage..
Thank you for your assuring words :) Called KKH and talked to the nurse. She said that I have been on hormones injection so my period shouldn't be happening as the whole cycle has already been disrupted.She say it might be the Crinone insert that hurt the lining or implantation. Really so scared when i see blood :(

Some say TCM, some say Swimming in cold water, take cold shower, wear loose underwear, drink cold water..

If doing ICSI, then I feel as Long as they can find sperms with normal motility and morphology then should be fine
Some say TCM, some say Swimming in cold water, take cold shower, wear loose underwear, drink cold water..

If doing ICSI, then I feel as Long as they can find sperms with normal motility and morphology then should be fine

We did went for acupuncture last yr..n the TCM did advise on wat food to avoid n such..shud avoid cold drink cold food. loose pants underwear n such.. stil trying to improve the quality/quantity for betta chance.. since we already did 2 ivfs. n failed.

We did went for acupuncture last yr..n the TCM did advise on wat food to avoid n such..shud avoid cold drink cold food. loose pants underwear n such.. stil trying to improve the quality/quantity for betta chance.. since we already did 2 ivfs. n failed.

Any frozen transfer before?

Any frozen transfer before?
yes we did frozen transfer for both ivf cycles.. during my 1st cycle i had almost 20eggs(I was told high risk of OHSS, had terrible bloat n cramp after retrieval and had to froze all the eggs) Which is the reason we couldnt do fresh transfer. eventually only 1 manage to be transferred. the rest didnt survived. same for my 2nd cycle. retrieved almost 20eggs but only 2 eggs were transfered..the rest not usable after thawed.

is it possible that both hubby and myself are normal during checks but the embryos only 1 or even none manage to survive ?

i have twitching sensation on my left and right. is this normal from the gonal f jab?

is it possible that both hubby and myself are normal during checks but the embryos only 1 or even none manage to survive ?

i have twitching sensation on my left and right. is this normal from the gonal f jab?

Don’t worry for nothing.. there’s still a Long way to go.. if u keep thinking like this, the 2ww is going to be horrible

If theres something we learnt about ivf its that really anything can happen. Eat well, rest alot, and pray for the best!

The twitching sensation is likely due to the expanding follicles, thats a good sign ure responding to gonal f and its normal :)

Yes, there's a possibility that there will be 1 or even none to transfer. That explains why we are in this forum..

Thank you for your assuring words :) Called KKH and talked to the nurse. She said that I have been on hormones injection so my period shouldn't be happening as the whole cycle has already been disrupted.She say it might be the Crinone insert that hurt the lining or implantation. Really so scared when i see blood :(
Yeah, 6DP5DT is most likely implantation period..crucial period! Rest well and stay chilled :)

no i am not worried.
i am just curious.
it’s my first time anyway.

Haha ok.. I thought u sounded worried.

Anyway, anything can happen in IVF, u can be perfectly fine but with no good embryos, or u can be not perfectly fine but with good embryos.. u can also have a lot of follicles but end up with no good embryos, on the other hand u can have 1-2 embryos but very good quality.

Haha ok.. I thought u sounded worried.

Anyway, anything can happen in IVF, u can be perfectly fine but with no good embryos, or u can be not perfectly fine but with good embryos.. u can also have a lot of follicles but end up with no good embryos, on the other hand u can have 1-2 embryos but very good quality.

oh icic
thank u i have learnt quite a bit.

I say yes cause I am in that situation. unexplained fertility diagnosed 4 years ago and we have yet to carry to term. I hv many follicles (approx. 15), moderate fertilisation rate (50%) and poor embryo development (only 2 to 4). this are my statistics after 4 fresh cycles.

after some analysis, the fertility drugs prescribed, food consumption, mulitivitamins can be tweaked to hopefully give better chances.

as other have said, you only need one and this forum provides lots of information, just search through the past posts.

thank you for all the sharings. also thank you for recommending the comprehensive search. still, look forward to be of support each other if only we can continue spazz together.

anyone had issues about bd negotiations with hb ? hb is very supportive but he kept bugging me for tlc =.= well my hb is quite the sensitive one...if i get angry, he will go emo. i plan to tease him infront of the nurses and doctor. apparently teasing works a lot for him.

anyone had issues about bd negotiations with hb ? hb is very supportive but he kept bugging me for tlc =.= well my hb is quite the sensitive one...if i get angry, he will go emo. i plan to tease him infront of the nurses and doctor. apparently teasing works a lot for him.

This thing very personal.. nice to tease him in front of outsiders? Haha..

Anyway, after OR cannot BD right away cos scared of infection.. And after ET cannot BD le wor.. all the way till blood test. And if luckily positive, cannot BD during first tri at least.. so want to BD faster do it before your OR. :p

the last time round i made him rush down to nuh to get duphaston for me. because i decided last min i report to chr i had unprotected bd. =.=

i had teased him on other occassions before. but i did pre-empt him. i am hoping he will cooperate.

i am on stims day 12. biggest follicle size 13. will it happen that it does not reach optimum size ?

i can’t find the older posts. maybe there is a limitation to the number of posts that can be shown here.

i am on stims day 12. biggest follicle size 13. will it happen that it does not reach optimum size ?

i can’t find the older posts. maybe there is a limitation to the number of posts that can be shown here.

Hey dear dont panic k, sounds alright. Usually the aim is for mature follicles size 16-20mm. The follicles grow about 1-2mm everyday.

What is the range of the sizes of the follicles? Are they more or less the same sizes? What dose of gonal f are you on and did the doctor suggest to increase the dose a little? Trust that your doctor has all these considerations in mind when they adjust the doses.

Rest alot, take food high in protein eg 6 egg whites a day and lets hope the follicles catch up over the next 2-3 days before your ER!

Good luck!

Usually it will continue to grow. Optimal size should be 18-20mm if I'm not wrong?

Thank you! :)

Hi towkayneo, I am still having some red blood and brown discharge. Is this normal?
If it's not the kind of red fresh blood and in large amount, it should be fine?

Implantation bleeding usually happens in small quantities, like 50 cent coin and is not the fresh red blood kind. It's kinda brown, with mucous...

the last time round i made him rush down to nuh to get duphaston for me. because i decided last min i report to chr i had unprotected bd. =.=

i had teased him on other occassions before. but i did pre-empt him. i am hoping he will cooperate.
I think he has to understand the consequences. What's the point of going through all the process, only to be dashed by a 15 min pleasure session?

Hey dear dont panic k, sounds alright. Usually the aim is for mature follicles size 16-20mm. The follicles grow about 1-2mm everyday.

What is the range of the sizes of the follicles? Are they more or less the same sizes? What dose of gonal f are you on and did the doctor suggest to increase the dose a little? Trust that your doctor has all these considerations in mind when they adjust the doses.

Rest alot, take food high in protein eg 6 egg whites a day and lets hope the follicles catch up over the next 2-3 days before your ER!

Good luck!

range is 11-13mm.
doc didnt raise my dosage. he only raise till 225 on my 2nd scan then no more.
thanks for the reassurance :)

range is 11-13mm.
doc didnt raise my dosage. he only raise till 225 on my 2nd scan then no more.
thanks for the reassurance :)

Sounds good actually! Its more important for the cohort of follicles to grow at about the same rate and all mature together rather than a few much bigger than the rest. Youre doing well, just make sure high protein intake and good rest! When is your ER?

Sounds good actually! Its more important for the cohort of follicles to grow at about the same rate and all mature together rather than a few much bigger than the rest. Youre doing well, just make sure high protein intake and good rest! When is your ER?

you are saying just the same as doc. so i had a lot of eggs today
my er estimated end of july but now we are still checking my follicles.

I say yes cause I am in that situation. unexplained fertility diagnosed 4 years ago and we have yet to carry to term. I hv many follicles (approx. 15), moderate fertilisation rate (50%) and poor embryo development (only 2 to 4). this are my statistics after 4 fresh cycles.

after some analysis, the fertility drugs prescribed, food consumption, mulitivitamins can be tweaked to hopefully give better chances.

as other have said, you only need one and this forum provides lots of information, just search through the past posts.
@MichNg, Whats your AMH levels?

Back