Good toothpaste brand?

ade7

Hi mummies,

Any good toothpaste brand to recommend for a 2 year old? So many choices - fluoride, non fluoride etc....

Hi mummies,

Any good toothpaste brand to recommend for a 2 year old? So many choices - fluoride, non fluoride etc....
Hi are,

Does your child knows how to spit out? It will be best to use something with fluoride like aqua fresh little teeth hit your child knows how to spit out. It is also good to start to bring your child to Dentist once their tooth is out.

Thanks for the tip. My child will probably swallow the toothpaste cos he likes to eat. Haha.

If you buy fluoride contained tooth paste is bad for whole family although it can make the teeth cleaner. Fluoride consist of cancer agent. Will you dare to let your little one swallow it? I am using a non fluoride tooth paste which 100% from pure plants such as Lingzhi, miswak, bamboo salt, aloe Vera, NEEM AND PEPPERMINT. It's useful to apply on skin such as burns or piles. It's very safe even the kid eat it. It's HSA approved. If anyone want can call for a free sample. Contact me at 81567356.

I dunno, i always keep asking my dentist at family dental care of Rogers and he always says that there is no big difference between top 5 or top 10 most known brands and for the special medical toothpaste - it's has to be chosen for every patient individually with the doc. So, i'm not care too much about it as long as me and my kids brush teeth regularly.

Back