Feb 2019 Mummies

Shannafer

Hello ladies. Let me start the ball rolling! Currently week 6 and according to app, edd should be early Feb. Would like to start a WhatsApp group to support one another and get advices since this is Baby #1! If keen pls PM me. :)

Hello ladies. Let me start the ball rolling! Currently week 6 and according to app, edd should be early Feb. Would like to start a WhatsApp group to support one another and get advices since this is Baby #1! If keen pls PM me. :)

Have pm you!

Hi I am keen will PM you :)

Hello ladies. We are keeping our WhatsApp group size to only 10 ladies and have currently hit 10. Perhaps the new additions can start a new group on your own? Am sure there will be more mummies to be!

Hello ladies. We are keeping our WhatsApp group size to only 10 ladies and have currently hit 10. Perhaps the new additions can start a new group on your own? Am sure there will be more mummies to be!

Hi Ladies, I'm a dad to be..bt bcos my wife is a nt local and don't understand english, i would like to find out more while she aldy tested positive 3 week ago..can i join any chat group please?...thx...

Hi Ladies, I'm a dad to be..bt bcos my wife is a nt local and don't understand english, i would like to find out more while she aldy tested positive 3 week ago..can i join any chat group please?...thx...
Our chat groups are usually meant for mummies. Maybe you wanna consider facebook groups for dads?

Hi Ladies!!
Congrats to all new mummies over here. this is my first pregnancy, very excited.
Got my positive HPT on May 27. my edd is Feb 1. went to scan last week, Dr told baby is very small in size for 6 weeks. im much worried about it.
my baby is 3.42 mm with heart beat.
kindly help, is my baby size normal? Thanks all.

Hello,

Just tested a bfp this morning, may I know when should we schedule to see gynae? I was told only on 7th weeks

Hi! Been following the forums and just graduated from TTC.
Did a blood test on 14/6, and am BFP @ 4 weeks.
Would love to join a group as this is my first time too! Thx!

omo... same like me... im a bit confuse on baby birth date... i'll pm u my number ya.

Hi All. I just tested last Sunday. And blood test done today shown positive! :) doing research for suitable gynae now.
me too.... tested yesterday. finding suitable gynae too.. anyone mind travelling to JB for medical checkup? JB Kempas medical centre have a very good gynae.... but a bit too far for me. previously i went there!

Hi may i know at which week did u all scheduled for the first gynae check?
Hello! I went to check the next day after my pee test for confirmation! My gynae was able to take an ultrasound pic although it's 6 weeks but it's pretty pricey compared to market rate (worth it nonetheless!) after the first visit she started prescribing supplements which I think helped with my morning sickness a little :)

Hello! I went to check the next day after my pee test for confirmation! My gynae was able to take an ultrasound pic although it's 6 weeks but it's pretty pricey compared to market rate (worth it nonetheless!) after the first visit she started prescribing supplements which I think helped with my morning sickness a little :)

Ah i see, the ultrasound pic at 6 weeks can see anything? Base on my calculations i tot im only 5 weeks when i go for my appt but the nurse said is 6 weeks so i’m confused lol cus she say start from the first day of my last menses. I tot is count from the day we had intercourse/ the results shown on the digital kit

Ah i see, the ultrasound pic at 6 weeks can see anything? Base on my calculations i tot im only 5 weeks when i go for my appt but the nurse said is 6 weeks so i’m confused lol cus she say start from the first day of my last menses. I tot is count from the day we had intercourse/ the results shown on the digital kit

I'm also going for my ultrasound on week 6. Apparently is to check on number of embryos and to hear heartbeat!
And yes, apparently they start counting from the first day of my last menses. Got me confused too at first until I started reading up.

I’m not sure if I missed out anyone.. But if you are keen to join our Feb chat group, please pm me. Thanks and congrats once again!

It’s a good idea to have a cap on the numbers of people in the group, i can start a new group for first time mummies who are keen to join PM me and let’s start sharing!

Hi all, tested positive on 4 June... wasn't convinced so went to buy the digital clear blue test kit and got a 2-3 result. Went to confirm with my family GP first who referred me to Dr Tracey Lim, did transvaginal scan because I was still quite early (about 5 weeks then) and the ultrasound + consultation + folic acid prescription cost $307. Did some research and found that her cost are slightly on the higher side, but I must say she is a very patient and nice lady. Did more research and scheduled an appt at 6 wks + to see Dr Benjamin Tham. His slots are quite full but they managed to slot me in one morning and doctor says baby still considered small at 6 wk 4 days. But I was glad to be able to hear the heartbeat really loudly. Next visit will be on 2 Jul.

Morning sickness has plagued me quite miserably. It started at 5 weeks + and gradually got worse. I would feel nauseous throughout the entire day and at times vomited acid from my gastric, after which the gastric will start to feel very painful. Med prescribed by 2 GP didn't really seem to work. Dr Benjamin Tham prescribed me some med and hopefully it will help. Been taking the med for 2 days now but still have that sour after taste at the back of my throat which is awful. Doc wanted to admit me into hospital because I lost 2.5kg in 1 week. I didn't want to so doc said to monitor and come back and be warded if I really can't take it. Sitting here typing this I still have the nausea feeling and I really hope this phase will pass soon.

Hi all, tested positive on 4 June... wasn't convinced so went to buy the digital clear blue test kit and got a 2-3 result. Went to confirm with my family GP first who referred me to Dr Tracey Lim, did transvaginal scan because I was still quite early (about 5 weeks then) and the ultrasound + consultation + folic acid prescription cost $307. Did some research and found that her cost are slightly on the higher side, but I must say she is a very patient and nice lady. Did more research and scheduled an appt at 6 wks + to see Dr Benjamin Tham. His slots are quite full but they managed to slot me in one morning and doctor says baby still considered small at 6 wk 4 days. But I was glad to be able to hear the heartbeat really loudly. Next visit will be on 2 Jul.

Morning sickness has plagued me quite miserably. It started at 5 weeks + and gradually got worse. I would feel nauseous throughout the entire day and at times vomited acid from my gastric, after which the gastric will start to feel very painful. Med prescribed by 2 GP didn't really seem to work. Dr Benjamin Tham prescribed me some med and hopefully it will help. Been taking the med for 2 days now but still have that sour after taste at the back of my throat which is awful. Doc wanted to admit me into hospital because I lost 2.5kg in 1 week. I didn't want to so doc said to monitor and come back and be warded if I really can't take it. Sitting here typing this I still have the nausea feeling and I really hope this phase will pass soon.

*hugs* hope you feel better soon! I’m also scheduled for my first appointment with dr benjamin tham next week at my 6th week. May I know your bill size for ur first appointment with him?

Hi all, i was tested positive around 11 Jun. Just went to see Dr Benjamin Tham and was told im around wk 6 now. Was prescribed with duphaston as he noticed some fluid/blood around my womb thru scan. Praying that everything will be fine. This is my 2nd pregnancy by the way. May i knw which wa grp can i join?

Hi all, i was tested positive around 11 Jun. Just went to see Dr Benjamin Tham and was told im around wk 6 now. Was prescribed with duphaston as he noticed some fluid/blood around my womb thru scan. Praying that everything will be fine. This is my 2nd pregnancy by the way. May i knw which wa grp can i join?

Pmed u le

hang in there and jiayou!!

How many duphaston per day u will have?

Back