Flirting msges

kristy58

Is flirting even considered cheating?!

I caught my Husband and before we were even married texting all the other girls msges such as miss you... you miss me ah... helping them to buy things overseas. He never even buy me anything overseas let alone his friends but now he can do it with other girls. And he can even send them videos of himself overseas to other girls telling them that he got a life while I am home pregnant with my second and taking care of my first.

I always check his phone bcoz he got a history of texting other girls but to him it’s not a big deal so he never change his phone pw. He said it’s just that he love chatting with other people.

But does he need to do that? When he don’t even text me anything like miss me or love me anymore after wedding.

I caught my Husband and before we were even married texting all the other girls msges such as miss you... you miss me ah... helping them to buy things overseas. He never even buy me anything overseas let alone his friends but now he can do it with other girls. And he can even send them videos of himself overseas to other girls telling them that he got a life while I am home pregnant with my second and taking care of my first.

I always check his phone bcoz he got a history of texting other girls but to him it’s not a big deal so he never change his phone pw. He said it’s just that he love chatting with other people.

But does he need to do that? When he don’t even text me anything like miss me or love me anymore after wedding.

Definitely, something is not right. He have to make a stand and put a stop for the texts.
BTW, does he knows you are checking his phone?

What's his purpose in telling others especially women tat he got a life? To impress them or tell them he is available?

FB_IMG_1528263131289.jpg

It’s Cheating. Btw, him not changing password doesn’t mean it’s not a big deal. He could delete those messages or thread before he goes home.

I seen with my own eyes, men sitting in the car parked in carpark during evening time before they go home messaging. There is one even with 2 handphones, saw me parked beside him, then quickly kept one of the phone into the compartments.

He is there, but not there yet. Unless you have a high threshold, if not, he is consider a cheater at emo level, for the time being.

Nowadays, person are different. Not like last time, noone mind 2in1 shampoo and conditioner era.

Now, most ppl go for specific item to meet our specific need. Eg. Eat best food here but drink best kopi there. Some is worse: want family, get a wife. Want love, get a lover. Want kids only, get a 'donor'...

No more 2in1. Coz we realise by confining 1 role per pax, we get the best for every of our needs. Hence now, it becomes a challenge for anyone who wans to play all roles at the same time. You hv got to work extra hard to juggle all roles into 1. If not, you will b replaced on the specific role you are weak in.

Therefore, if u can't accept, voice it out. However, there is a consequence doing is. If he don't comply, then what's next?

If not, accept it and cross your fingers.

Last edited:

My goodness for sake ditch him .

Last edited by a moderator:
@kristy58 ....i think this is more than flirting. seems to me he is trying to get attention from other girls. if is the same girl, then big trouble. if is to random different girls, is plain attention seeking. eitherway, is not respecting u.

talk to him and let him know that u r not happy about it.

@kristy58 ....i think this is more than flirting. seems to me he is trying to get attention from other girls. if is the same girl, then big trouble. if is to random different girls, is plain attention seeking. eitherway, is not respecting u.

talk to him and let him know that u r not happy about it.
I appreciate your opinion, but according to my expirience,simpley, I can't agree with you... :)

Yes flirting can be considered as flirting. I think you should talk to your husband about it instead of leaving as it is

Sharing my own experience. A customer (lady) that I know for many years, called me while I’m driving and I answered her call via car speakers. My wife (now ex) was in the car too. This customer started off with “it has been so long I never see you, really miss you”... the aftermath, I have a hard time explaining. But i knew that customer have always behaving this way towards colleagues, suppliers, she meant nothing. Anyway for sharing only.

Sometimes to avoid misunderstanding, and to respect your spouse, you should reply something to let her know what she say will cause misunderstanding.
If it’s work then make official so that the one beside won’t misunderstand

I will say if the message (eg I miss you) is something u are afraid to show to, or wish to hide, then the message is consider as flirty..
If it's something that you aren't afraid to show to, then it's not consider as.

It's similar to our day to day work life. Like using 'dear' doesn't mean is flirty. For sometime especially email message, we may use Dear XXX, it doesn't mean we are flirting towards him/her as well. But of course, if you message this to your love one, or secretly, then it will be consider flirty

Back