May IVF Cycle Buddies!

Hi ladies,
I just did my egg retrieval on Mon and ET wed. was Day 2 transfer. still have mild cramps and ovaries still feel heavy. 2WW now!

Just want to say all the best! baby dusts to all of us :)

All the best! Which hospital are you at and did you have any embryos left to freeze?

Hi ladies! Care to share what should we eat to prepare our bodies better? So far I’m eating pre natal multi vitamins and 2 eggs for breakfast.

Hi ladies! Care to share what should we eat to prepare our bodies better? So far I’m eating pre natal multi vitamins and 2 eggs for breakfast.

Hi there,
what's yr condition / diagnosis? when it comes to supplement there are so many....

The basic would be cut your alcohol, caffeine,, no smoking, eat organic where possible, cut processed food.

Moderate exercise.

Hi there,
what's yr condition / diagnosis? when it comes to supplement there are so many....

The basic would be cut your alcohol, caffeine,, no smoking, eat organic where possible, cut processed food.

Moderate exercise.

Thanks I shall get organic veggies then.

For me, I had one of my tube removed as it was damaged. So I’m left with only one side now.

Did natural iui 3 times to no avail so doing Ivf now..

Hi All,
I will also be doing another round of IVF in May, waiting for my menses to come to start the jab.
For my preparation, I start to do leg massage for blood circulation, eat hard boil egg white daily, no Cold drink, No Coffee, No Tea especially Green Tea. Once My jab start I will drink the Maternity milk daily (Anmum) and u can drink some Logan red dates or Red Bean soup too.
I already have a beautiful daughter in 2016, so this is just some sharing with u all. :)

Hi Ladies, I am new here and wanted to get more info on Ivf. I juz failed my so- iui round and want to move on to Ivf. I’m with KKH and was wondering if choosing gyne makes a difference..

Hi Ladies, I am new here and wanted to get more info on Ivf. I juz failed my so- iui round and want to move on to Ivf. I’m with KKH and was wondering if choosing gyne makes a difference..
Hi Angel, I think there isn't a difference in choosing which Gynae but of cos for a peace of mind we will choose the one who is more experience. My Gynae is Dr Tan Heng Hao which I feel more confident when I'm on his magic hands...:)

T
Hi Angel, I think there isn't a difference in choosing which Gynae but of cos for a peace of mind we will choose the one who is more experience. My Gynae is Dr Tan Heng Hao which I feel more confident when I'm on his magic hands...:)
Thank you Bowey! I just called to book an appt with Dr Tan. Was contemplating between Dr Sadhana and him actually but luckily he had an avail appt slot next week!

Hoping to have better guidance as the last round for iui it was quite upsetting as it was different doctors and they were not advising properly which I feel may have also contributed to the iui failure.

Does the cost differ a lot between subsidised and private? Any idea if CSC (civil service card) can be used to claim?

My SO-IUI didn't work out too. The success rate for SO-IUI is very low, at 10-30%. The more attempts, the increased the chances. Don't think the doctors make a difference. But if you feel uncomfortable with your current doctor, might be good to change. For me, I am sticking with the same doctor even though I don't have the best experience with him. Might change doctor if my cycle doesn't succeed. Haha.

T

Thank you Bowey! I just called to book an appt with Dr Tan. Was contemplating between Dr Sadhana and him actually but luckily he had an avail appt slot next week!

Hoping to have better guidance as the last round for iui it was quite upsetting as it was different doctors and they were not advising properly which I feel may have also contributed to the iui failure.

Does the cost differ a lot between subsidised and private? Any idea if CSC (civil service card) can be used to claim?
Oh great for booking with Dr Tan! I'm not sure how much difference is the rate, I belong to the private sector. Can't really recall how much I pay for cash but so far paying for Blood Test cost and consultation cost for current round and I think after all procedure for IVF for previous rounds, I did'nt top up any cash to pay after medisave deduction. Of cos the bill varies depending on ur procedure and also the medicine usage...

My SO-IUI didn't work out too. The success rate for SO-IUI is very low, at 10-30%. The more attempts, the increased the chances. Don't think the doctors make a difference. But if you feel uncomfortable with your current doctor, might be good to change. For me, I am sticking with the same doctor even though I don't have the best experience with him. Might change doctor if my cycle doesn't succeed. Haha.
Hopefully you will succeed soon! Jiayou!

Hopefully all of us succeed!

Back