IVF Mummies 2018

Same as me! But the thing is also need to pray that the rate of increase is good.. so cfm need to do at least 2 times blood test right?
No need..2x blood test is only when your HcG level is not 250 and more.

Based on your solid lines, think should be more than that, don't worry!

No need..2x blood test is only when your HcG level is not 250 and more.

Based on your solid lines, think should be more than that, don't worry!

Thanks for your reassurance! Hoping that it will be a double happiness. <3

Until now i still cannot believe that i saw the lines. Still keep looking at the photos. My hubby thinks i am going mad (^_^’’’)

Thanks for your reassurance! Hoping that it will be a double happiness. <3

Until now i still cannot believe that i saw the lines. Still keep looking at the photos. My hubby thinks i am going mad (^_^’’’)
Oh you are not the only one. My ah lao said waste money on those kits. Just wait for BT, it's just next Monday. The men just don't get it lo

Oh you are not the only one. My ah lao said waste money on those kits. Just wait for BT, it's just next Monday. The men just don't get it lo

my hubby said the same thing to me.. lol
Though he is still happy to know the results. Afterall we are both first time parents.

Congrats to u!! @sleepingm&m

Can share if you have any symptoms? Any implantation spotting?

Thanks! I did not have any implantation spotting. But i felt tired, bloated & hungry at the same time (like so confused) and sore boobs. I also had some pulling sensation around lower abdominal area for 2-3 days.

Good luck to you!!

I am still waiting for my BT on Monday in order to know my hcg levels. Its so near and so far....

Thank u for setting up this chat <3
My BT was yest.. n finally BFP..
First scan will be on 18 Apr..
Congrats to all who BFP.. & best of luck to towkayneo & sleepingm&m on coming monday..
yay our dates are all so close together..

2nd failed FET Loh

Dare not try now as scared it will fail again. 2 conservative failed cycles
Your doc is THH? Your transfer is day 3 or 5?

No choice, have to keep trying for the doc to get the right formula for you.

Usually when you fail means it's the embryo issue or lining issue.

Congrats ladies!!
I’m not pregnant anymore, went today for u/s, they couldn’t see any sac inside, did hcg, nuh haven’t called, now did urine preg test, no second line at all.
Doc said pregnancy stopped developing in early stage. In my case low beta wasn’t good sign.
Going for frozen in May with one very good blast.

Back