IVF March 2018

Jia Xin

Will be gg for my 1st IVF next March and asking to see if anyone is gg too? Anything to prep before gg eg 调养 & nutrition?

Hey just saw this thread. Good luck in March 2018 :) I have personally gone through it twice and am undergoing my third one. Not much to do in terms of preparation. Perhaps reading up and knowing what to expect as mental stress takes the most toll. Listen to your doctor and do as he/she advises e.g. if he tells you to rest, please rest etc.

I’m also preparing for IVF in March. Doctor put us on short protocol at KKH. Anyone tried it before?

What are your estimated start dates for March IVF?

Hi Ladies,

Perhaps you'd like to go to the IVF support group under the 'Matters of the Heart' thread. There's a lot of ladies who have gone and are going for IVF there.

I've gone for 2 fresh cycles and 2 Frozen. Eat healthy before that, eat folic acid & prenatals, go for tcm/massage etc.

Hi Ladies, I’m going for my 2nd IVF in end Feb. I went through 1 x IUI and 1 x IVF.

My first IVF I have 19 embryo but nothing left so will have to go through the whole cycle again. I had also started supplements Blackmore conceive Woman as I heard is quite effective, I even let my hubby take Blackmore conceive Man.

Me me!

Developed ohss this round
So will be doing FET next menses cycle which is est to be in March

At KKH under Dr Jessie Poon.

Hi Ladies,

Perhaps you'd like to go to the IVF support group under the 'Matters of the Heart' thread. There's a lot of ladies who have gone and are going for IVF there.

I've gone for 2 fresh cycles and 2 Frozen. Eat healthy before that, eat folic acid & prenatals, go for tcm/massage etc.

Thank god. For once I saw massage as an option. Tried Tcm but don't see much improvement. Started fertility massage last week. Did u go for Tcm and massage at the Same time? Does it help better?

I am on day 9 of injections at nuh with prof Wong, first ivf. Follicles grow slowly, only 11-14 mm were today. no bloatness and not much feeling, only light cramps. ER should be on tuesday or wednesday.

Will be gg for my 1st IVF next March and asking to see if anyone is gg too? Anything to prep before gg eg 调养 & nutrition?

Hi..im gg in april..ive been preping myself with prenatal vitamins..ubiquinol and fish oil..also ongoing fertility accupuncture ..
But the only problem now is ..my menses have not come for 1 mnth plus...dr prescribe me duphaston for 10 days...now 10 day over..need to waot after 5 more days mense should come..im quite worried if my mense still didnt come..then i cannot proceed on my ivf medication..

My Er is scheduled this Saturday! But as of now I only have about 10 "okay" follicles. Hopefully I'll have more! Jia you everybody!!

I did my er today, only 6 follicles, hopefully it’s my golden 6.

By the way, my lining was 14.3 when I last did my scan on Wednesday. Is it too thick?

It’s not so bad, they can be good quality.
I also did ER today, 12 eggs retrieved.
Let’s waist for embryologist call tomorrow and see how many of them are fertilized.

Keeping my fingers crossed... for my last IVF only 2 out of 5 survived. Nothing left to be frozen. This is my 2nd fresh IVF

It’s not so bad, they can be good quality.
I also did ER today, 12 eggs retrieved.
Let’s wait for embryologist call tomorrow and see how many of them are fertilized.

Hello! I also with NUH..
Starting my first IVF in April and waiting for the clinic to call me to advise when to start the Norethistone..

Care to share with me whats ER?

ET means embryo transfer if i'm not wrong?

Blessings to all of us!!!

Hi, carnelian!
How are you feeling today, any crumps?
I have tummy crumps, don’t know if it’s normal..
Embriologyst called me this morning, 10 of 12 eggs were mature, 7 fertilized. What about yours?

Hi, carnelian!
Embriologyst called me this morning, 10 of 12 eggs were mature, 7 fertilized. What about yours?

I am not sure if I am having tummy cramps or gastric pain... overall it’s crampy feeling... last night was worst but I took Panadol, so not as painful.

Hahaha... I forgot to ask... only told me my appointment time on Monday... I am so blur... now I have to wait until Monday to find out -.-!

I am not sure if I am having tummy cramps or gastric pain... overall it’s crampy feeling... last night was worst but I took Panadol, so not as painful.

Hahaha... I forgot to ask... only told me my appointment time on Monday... I am so blur... now I have to wait until Monday to find out -.-!
All the best for et!

Thank god. For once I saw massage as an option. Tried Tcm but don't see much improvement. Started fertility massage last week. Did u go for Tcm and massage at the Same time? Does it help better?

Hi dear where did you go for fertility massage? How do you find it? Any improvement?

Hi, carnelian!

Hi Alishablond,

How is your progress? Have you done your ET? I did mine on Monday.

Hi, carnelian!
I’m doing ET tomorrow, 2 embryos day 5. The rest will freeze.
How many embryos did you transfer? Feeling well?
I was soo bloated first 3 days, couldn’t move, today seems much much better.

Hi, carnelian!
I’m doing ET tomorrow, 2 embryos day 5. The rest will freeze.
How many embryos did you transfer? Feeling well?
I was soo bloated first 3 days, couldn’t move, today seems much much better.

I transferred 2 embryos, Dr. did asked me if I wanted to do it tomorrow too. But I am not a risk taker, 3 was fertilised and 2 under observation. There are chances that the 3 might not blast by tomorrow then I will have nothing. They will update me by this week if I have anything left to freeze.

I feel much better from Sunday, only having slight cramps.

Baby dust!!!

Back