My confinement lady (twin babies)[emoji8]

sally1212

Dear all, since i received quite lot pm regarding my ex confinement lady information so i just open a new post to share something about my previous cl.

*p/s: i do not received any referral fee or what i JUST WANT TO SHARE WITH FUTURE MUMMIES IN THIS FORUM

I had engaged with aunty zhen from malaysia for my confinement period.
She take good care of me and my twin babies. Really not easy to take care for twin luckily she have a lot of experience. She told me that she had serviced quite lot of twins baby cases.

First at all, i wanna to share about her cooking skill
I rated her 5 star. She can cook very well chinese medicine food, soups, and also because last time my babies get jaundice, aunty zhen cooked some different dishes for me bcoz if babies get jaundice we need to take care our consume of food (breastfeeding). This is a must to take care of our food consumption during confinement period.

Besides that, even is twins she also take a very good care of them. And one more thing she Very hygienic!! Some of my friends always complain about their aunty super dirty and didnt bath after cooking. But in hygienic matter i have no complain about this. Can be say aunty zhen is very very hygienic person.

Lastly i also received some pm about asking the fee. Is because my case is twin babies so the fee is higher than as usual. But im sure that the fee is same as market now. Im sure that i will looking for her again for my next confinement in future. Overall i rated her 99% for the service she have given. I attached some herbal dishes photo that she cooked for me before.
41334168059548e82b942c7837e913bb.jpg
6f5560a1b75714ccec1a3f209f3aea57.jpg
484607917618862d205fdf4bd0f61b58.jpg

So if anyone need her help can call her at +60126905201 to get further information.

Dear all, since i received quite lot pm regarding my ex confinement lady information so i just open a new post to share something about my previous cl.

*p/s: i do not received any referral fee or what i JUST WANT TO SHARE WITH FUTURE MUMMIES IN THIS FORUM

I had engaged with aunty zhen from malaysia for my confinement period.
She take good care of me and my twin babies. Really not easy to take care for twin luckily she have a lot of experience. She told me that she had serviced quite lot of twins baby cases.

First at all, i wanna to share about her cooking skill
I rated her 5 star. She can cook very well chinese medicine food, soups, and also because last time my babies get jaundice, aunty zhen cooked some different dishes for me bcoz if babies get jaundice we need to take care our consume of food (breastfeeding). This is a must to take care of our food consumption during confinement period.

Besides that, even is twins she also take a very good care of them. And one more thing she Very hygienic!! Some of my friends always complain about their aunty super dirty and didnt bath after cooking. But in hygienic matter i have no complain about this. Can be say aunty zhen is very very hygienic person.

Lastly i also received some pm about asking the fee. Is because my case is twin babies so the fee is higher than as usual. But im sure that the fee is same as market now. Im sure that i will looking for her again for my next confinement in future. Overall i rated her 99% for the service she have given. I attached some herbal dishes photo that she cooked for me before.
41334168059548e82b942c7837e913bb.jpg
6f5560a1b75714ccec1a3f209f3aea57.jpg
484607917618862d205fdf4bd0f61b58.jpg

So if anyone need her help can call her at +60126905201 to get further information.

Hi Sally, can share with me how much your CL charge for twins?

Oh ...how can she give this type of confineent food..
Fry fish,chicken in plastic,fried eggs,all unhealthy cooking...Not professional at all....

Oh ...how can she give this type of confineent food..
Fry fish,chicken in plastic,fried eggs,all unhealthy cooking...Not professional at all....

Hi tat one not plastic. Is baking paper . Every cl is have different style cooking. So far me and my family members all is satisfied with her food.

Hi all, i have touched base with aunty zhen. Could those that have engaged her before tell me more in details?we need to pay for transport on their first and last day right?first and last day must give ang bao and if cny period also must give ang bao right?then they do all household chores and cook for hubby and themselves too right?

Hi all, i have touched base with aunty zhen. Could those that have engaged her before tell me more in details?we need to pay for transport on their first and last day right?first and last day must give ang bao and if cny period also must give ang bao right?then they do all household chores and cook for hubby and themselves too right?

1. Transport: depending on the CL, not all will ask you to arrange transport. But if her charges is not that high I think it’s okay.
2. Angbao: give Angbao on the first and last day, this is the market standard the amount you can decide how much to give.
3. CNY: this one I’m not sure.
4. Housework & cook for husband: as I haven’t start my confinement with her, I am not sure if she is trying to set my expectation (in case the babies not easy to take care) or she is not that Chin Chai. The housework will limit to cook for you, take care of baby and baby clothes only (with the help of helper) and will not cook for husband. (Have a call to clarify is better).

1. Transport: depending on the CL, not all will ask you to arrange transport. But if her charges is not that high I think it’s okay.
2. Angbao: give Angbao on the first and last day, this is the market standard the amount you can decide how much to give.
3. CNY: this one I’m not sure.
4. Housework & cook for husband: as I haven’t start my confinement with her, I am not sure if she is trying to set my expectation (in case the babies not easy to take care) or she is not that Chin Chai. The housework will limit to cook for you, take care of baby and baby clothes only (with the help of helper) and will not cook for husband. (Have a call to clarify is better).
Have you engaged aunty zhen before? If yes, could you share your experience with her to me?

Hi , for the transport yes i paid for her for the 1st and day. Then for the angpao as well 1st day and last day i gave . For the cny period im not very sure but i think should be must bcoz is cny period. Regarding the household sometimes she will do , but i adv do not let cl do housework, more prefer cl focus on baby

Back