Amazon.com Spree - Free shipping for prime member - Prettycloud

D&P [Blue Light Shield] [3D Curve Fit] Anti-Blue Light 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector (White Version) + Back [ Full] Film for Apple iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 8 Plus, Front and Back Items
Color: Iphone 7 plus 3D anti-blue white

D&P [Blue Light Shield] [3D Curve Fit] Anti-Blue Light 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector (White Version) + Back [ Full] Film for Apple iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 8 Plus, Front and Back Items

Titanic April 1912 T Shirt Tee Ship Voyage Atlantic Ocean

Language Arts, Grade 3 (Interactive Notebooks) Paperback – July 16, 2015

Language Arts, Grade 2 (Interactive Notebooks) Paperback – July 16, 2015

What Great Teachers Do Differently: 17 Things That Matter Most 2nd Edition

Language Arts, Grade 3 (Interactive Notebooks) Paperback – July 16, 2015

Language Arts, Grade 2 (Interactive Notebooks) Paperback – July 16, 2015

What Great Teachers Do Differently: 17 Things That Matter Most 2nd Edition

Hi! Payment made. ref MB4254767938L60

Thanks!

Now, this is available for SGD18.83
Disney Frozen Breeze 42 by 63-Inch Polyester Room Darkening Panel
Pls proceed to order for me. Self collect at tanjong Katong complex. I will transfer the payment n send you the transaction details via conversation. Thank you!

Hi @last_min,

Sorry, I had not ordered as I did not receive your first payment. Do let me know if you are still keen.

REPOST:
This post is for items ordered through VPOST or other 3rd party service provider.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL USE THE CREDIT CARD RATE IF THAT IS HIGHER.

Currently I am using VPOSTUSA (not free).

Details of spree

1) http://www.amazon.com

2) Spree will cap at about USD200.

3) Exchange Rate: USD1 = SGD1.41 (I will adjust up if credit card exchange rate is higher. This always applies. )

Payment
* 1st payment for items ordered.
* 2nd payment - before collection of items - for cost of shipping from USA to SG + local postage (if any).
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6
(Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

Shipping
* Base charge to be shared equally by spreeist.
* I am using VPOSTUSA economy shipping which takes longer but cheaper.
VPOSTUSA weight/volumetric shipping charges will be apportion by the weight/volume of your item(s) (depending on how the shipping is charged and how I deemed allocation of units is most justified and appropriate.
* Please be prepared to pay more if your order is heavy/bulky.

Please note:
If your order is from individual reseller/store listed on Amazon.com, the vpost shipping charges will be incurred by the spreeist alone. However, you will only pay a fraction of the base charge.

Collection
* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac - $3.05 for under 1 kg OR $4.70, up to 3kg (Please do read the fineprints of SingPost)
* TaqBin Courier at S$7 for small size package L + B + H < 60. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (nearest to Paya Lebar MRT, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to 7.30pm latest, daily.). If you need to collect at later timing, let me know first.
* Toa Payoh Safra, on Sundays (excludes PH) between 9am OR 11am, by appointment.
* Siglap Centre, weekdays.
* Senja Link, Bt Panjang. Collection is not immediate - you may have to wait 1 or 2 weeks before collection.

Terms and Conditions
* I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore and to you via post.
* I will not be responsible for defective, error or paid but missing items in any circumstances; absolutely no refunds.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* I reserve the right to change amongst the service providers (VPOST/CGW/etc)
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.

*Please note that I do not check on your total sum. I will just assume that you are right.
* Excess to be refunded after ship charge is calculated. Unless your order is totally OOS.

You are deemed as agreeable to the above terms and conditions by joining this spree. Thank you! :)

========================================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD:
**Note : Prices on Amazon fluctuate, so please do indicate if you are willing to go ahead with a comfortable range of increase. I will go ahead with a drop in price.**
Indicate amount of price increase that you are willing to proceed:

Alternative if OOS:

Your total no. of items:
Your total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD X 1.41) = SGD$

Please transfer the payment immediately after you post your order here.

THANKS!

Hi prettycloud, could I please check when is the arrival of my item expected? Thank you

Hi There, it should be coming soon. Later this week or early next week.

It is slightly longer now -- about 4 to 5 weeks - as I am using economy shipping from vpost as it is cheaper.

Hi
Plse help to order
Kindly apps me total to pay so tat I can tranf immed.
Tks so so much

https://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Skin-C...rd_wg=AaBOI&psc=1&refRID=TJ4JBZWJAK7RHGF7J4TH

Usd 18.99

Qty:1

https://www.amazon.com/Hoof-Strengt...RID=A01QHRFBZRE0MSBWFRGQ&th=1#customerReviews

Usd 7.99

I understand shipping fee is required

Plse go ahead

blessed777,

Alpha Skin Care - Intensive Renewal Serum, 14% Glycolic AHA, Real Results for Lines and Wrinkles| Fragrance-Free and Paraben-Free| 2-Ounce
Alpha Skin Care

Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream with Coconut Scent Nail Strengthener, Nail Growth & Conditioning Cuticle Cream Stops Splits, Chips, Cracks & Strengthens Nails, 1 oz
Onyx Professional

Last edited:
REPOST:

Download Amazon Prime Now app.

I am a Prime Member both on PRIME NOW and on Amazon.com for now.

To order: Select browsing from INTERNATIONAL. Please select EXACTLY what you wish to order and screenshot the product and upload the image to this forum. You may add additional details, such as color and sizes, as the product title may not capture these details. Please include the price you see as prices fluctuates on Amazon. Best to let me know if you are okay with the amount of increase in price so I can just go ahead to buy without checking and waiting for your reply again.

Products are sold by AMAZON United States. Delivery in about 2 weeks.

Payment
* 1st payment for items ordered.
* 2nd payment - before collection of items - for local postage (if any).
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6
(Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

Hi

Like to order these

Name/NICK:bbpete
Email: [email protected]
Collection point/method: Tanjong Katong Complex

Item #1
Item Desc: AquaBeads Disney Tsum Playset Craft Beads
Url : https://www.amazon.com/AquaBeads-Di...id=1517490442&sr=8-2&keywords=aqua+beads+tsum
Quantity : 1
Price in USD: 24.95
Alternative if OOS: drop

Item #2
Item Desc: Aquabeads Mega Bead Set
Url : https://www.amazon.com/Aquabeads-AB30478-Mega-Bead-Set/dp/B01N6XHPWA?ref=ast_p_ep
Price in USD: 19.99

Your total no. of items: 2
Your total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD 44.94 X 1.41) = SGD$63.37

Transaction number for your records: 19926824788
Can you please email me on the order as i do not check the forum thread often. Thanks

Hi

Like to order these

Name/NICK:bbpete
Email: [email protected]
Collection point/method: Tanjong Katong Complex

Item #1
Item Desc: AquaBeads Disney Tsum Playset Craft Beads
Url : https://www.amazon.com/AquaBeads-Di...id=1517490442&sr=8-2&keywords=aqua+beads+tsum
Price in USD: 24.95

Item #2
Url : https://www.amazon.com/Aquabeads-AB30478-Mega-Bead-Set/dp/B01N6XHPWA?ref=ast_p_ep
Price in USD: 19.99

Your total no. of items: 2
Your total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD 44.94 X 1.41) = SGD$63.37

Transaction number for your records: 19926824788
Can you please email me on the order as i do not check the forum thread often. Thanks

Dear @bbpete

This item, Item #2, has free shipping.

item #1 will need about S$12 ship charge.

Do you wish to go ahead?

Yes, I can email when here.

Hi. Can order this?

Attachments

• IMG_8335.jpg
    IMG_8335.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 116
I would like to order the below:

Item:Kuuqa 7 x 7 (49 pcs) Polyhedral Game Dice Set 7 Color
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MF5G9DY/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A15SYXKVC562SK&psc=1
Price:10.99

Item:
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0786965592/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
Price:15.46

Total: 26.45 USD X 1.41=37.29 SGD
Can you advise how much is the shipping charges?

@niczhili

About S$5 to S$10 ship charge.
Kuuqa 7 x 7 (49 pcs) Polyhedral Game Dice Set 7 Color Complete set for Dungeons and Dragons DND D&D MTG RPG Card Games D% D20 D12 D10 D8 D6 D4 with Dice Bags

For this Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set,

Let me check later if there is free shipping - my phone is hogged.

@niczhili

About S$5 to S$10 ship charge.
Kuuqa 7 x 7 (49 pcs) Polyhedral Game Dice Set 7 Color Complete set for Dungeons and Dragons DND D&D MTG RPG Card Games D% D20 D12 D10 D8 D6 D4 with Dice Bags

For this Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set,

Let me check later if there is free shipping - my phone is hogged.

@niczhili
This one has free shipping. If starter set, about sg$5 to $10 for shipping.
Screenshot_20180205-084355.jpg

Nick: Snowcraft
via Prime now

1. Geronimo Stilton #63 - The Cheese Experiment $4.15
2. Geronimo Stilton #67 - The Chocolate Chase $6.84

06 Feb 2018 09:25 AM Singapore
Please note this transaction number for your records: 19949119811
Transfer Currency and Amount
S$10.99

Back