TCM due to spotting

peacexgal

Anyone has a good tcm to recommend for spotting issues?

My gynae gave me duphaston and progesteron jab but things didnt improve. Want to try tcm before things are too late.

You mean you still keep spotting after doc’s med?

Did doc ask you to bed rest? And do you really bed rest at home?

I think your gynae know what to do and will monitor ur case closely..

Personal view.. is better to be careful as we don know what is the cause that make u spotting and what is the ingredient with the Chinese med..

You mean you still keep spotting after doc’s med?

Did doc ask you to bed rest? And do you really bed rest at home?

I think your gynae know what to do and will monitor ur case closely..

Personal view.. is better to be careful as we don know what is the cause that make u spotting and what is the ingredient with the Chinese med..

Im on bed rest already but im still spotting. Tmr is the review with my gynae. I saw my gynae on mon due to spotting, today is wed already, so i was expecting the spotting to go away... am i expecting too much?

Does anyone have spotting issues too and how long did it take for it to go away?

Mm.. mayb it takes time.. don worry too much unless spotting a lot...

So tomorrow going for review again right?

My old neighbout got menses every mth for every pregnancy... so to her is very normal..

I got spotting for few days when pregnant too, gynae given me medicine and one week mc, but I still go to work.. :oops:

So tomorrow going for review again right?

My old neighbout got menses every mth for every pregnancy... so to her is very normal..

I got spotting for few days when pregnant too, gynae given me medicine and one week mc, but I still go to work.. :oops:

Thanks much for your support! It is not alot but doc looked really worried which made me really worried. Im on 2 weeks mc and ive been on bed rest since mon. I dont dare to even go to work..

How come u feel confident that your spotting will go away? How long it took for u?

I read alot online that spotting resulted in m/cs so im getting really worried.

My old neighbout got menses every mth for every pregnancy...

Thanks much for your support! It is not alot but doc looked really worried which made me really worried. Im on 2 weeks mc and ive been on bed rest since mon. I dont dare to even go to work..

How come u feel confident that your spotting will go away? How long it took for u?

I read alot online that spotting resulted in m/cs so im getting really worried.

Mm.. mayb is my second child.. so I’m not that worried ba.. I don have spotting during my first pregnancy anyway...

I guess it was I keep caring my gal and that make me spotting..

I think few days ba.. cant really rmb already... and in fact, my gynae was not in spore that time, I went to see gynae’s friend..

Be confident to yourself and your baby k..

Tomorrow going for review edy, don think too much, try to relax... you can do it!! Jiayou!!!

I think hongzao and gou qi zi is causing the spotting to worsen. It was lightening until i drank soup tt was cooked with hongzao and gou qizi.. anyone has same experience?

I think hongzao and gou qi zi is causing the spotting to worsen. It was lightening until i drank soup tt was cooked with hongzao and gou qizi.. anyone has same experience?
First trimester better dun drink this, scare dunno what the effect

Red dates is 补血. My tcm told me can drink if not mistaken. Spotting take a few days to stop after jab.

Red dates is 补血. My tcm told me can drink if not mistaken. Spotting take a few days to stop after jab.
My gynae also say can but my jab was on mon n thurs.. now im still spottting and slightly worse. More on the reddish brown than dark brown.

I was wondering if you would consider a 2nd opinion. Sometimes an experienced gynae can see somethings in the scan that a not so experienced can't.

Back