Nanny/baby sitter At SEMBAWANG area

vonvon1123

Hi, Im looking for a Nanny to look after my BB after my confinement so that I can go back to work.
gona be due in end of JAN2017.
any recommendation? im staying near to sembawang MRT station.

BABYSITTER SERVICES

Hi All,
LOOKING FOR A BABYSITTER?
I'm currently available to provide babysitting service since I have left my job.
Babysitting will be at my place.
I have experience with my own 3 children.
The youngest one is 2months old.
Not to worry, all my young kids are in the childcare center.
Thus, I will be alone at home with my helper.
Venue:woodland Crescent
Time: 7am-7pm
Day: Monday to Friday
* Currently looking after my 2months old baby girl If u take bus 858 at the Sembawang mrt about 4bus stop to reach. (U can consider )
PM me for more details and charges inquiry.
Thank You!!

Hi, Im looking for a Nanny to look after my BB after my confinement so that I can go back to work.

Hi, I'm staying at near Admiratly MRT, bus 962 or MRT can get to my place.
Currently have 2 kids age 6yrs & 4 yrs .
Both in Childcare ( one going Pri 1)
There is my mum and me at home .
We are looking taking another baby in to look after.
If u keen u can have a look at the place environment .
Price is reasonable .
U may contact me at 97476211

Thanks
Cindy

Hi there,

I am near sembawang area and am providing childcare services at reasonable rate. More importantly, my main focus is on providing a safe and clean environment for kids. You can pm me for more details.

Hi, I have a good and experience nanny to recommend. She attended the confinement nanny training course in KKH just few months ago. You can contact Mary at 97788522. She is currently a live in nanny at my house but Im able to make work arrangement to work from home therefore I do not require her service by end of this month to save some cost too. Helping to promote her service

Hi all,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Xin Lan who is from Malaysia. I'm very satisfied with her service as she has taken very good care of me and my baby.
Best points about her:
1) she can cook very well.
2) she has great experience taking care of babies; can see from the way she handles and manages the needs of my baby
3) she shows genuine care and love for my baby, very gentle and patient handling her.
4) she is very tidy, hygiene-conscious and ensures safety of baby at all time
5) she imparts her knowledge on taking care of baby and continues to give after care service.

Her phone number is +078615513(home), +0177852978(Malaysia hp),
+6583874398(Singapore hp),
+6583239514 (her daughter's hp)

All the best and hope u will consider her service

Hi,

I'm posting this on the behalf of my mum. She have more than 10 years of experience with babysitting of infants to toddlers. We stay at Sembawang just slightly 10 mins away from the mrt station. Our house is pet free and is clean. Please feel free to contact us at 67539175 if you have any questions. Have a good day!

Hello ...My mother in-law is a nanny for how many years now she still looking for baby to takecare..If u r interested plz reply me here and give me ur contact number so I can ask her to call u..She is living in sembawang near MRT...Hope to hear from u soon.. Thanks

Dear working parent
I am Muslim Malay babysitter looking babies for babysitting, from newborn.

* Monday to Friday $ 595
* Saturday 1hrs = $9 min 5 hrs
* Night from 1 pm – 11 pm =$10 min 5hrs

TAKE NOTE
** Price not include food
** I am staying in 613 Woodlands av 4.
** No smoking and furry pet in my home
** 1st payment must be paid on 1st day of full task
** Price $595 is from age 0-6mths without solid food,
7 mths onward additional top up $100 for food

Pls WA/SMS me 8484.1850 I'll contact U soon
Tq

#nanny #babysitter #malay nanny #malay babiysitter #muslim nanny #muslim babysitter #woodlands #working parent #baby #babies #babysitting #newborn #love kid #part time nanny

Hi I'm a nanny in this line for 6yrs. Staying at sembawang too. 10mins to mrt. You can contact me at 94369313
I'm Chinese n singaporean

Hi I'm staying 10mins away from sembawang. You can contact me 94369313

Hello ...My mother in-law is a nanny for how many years now she still looking for baby to takecare..If u r interested plz reply me here and give me ur contact number so I can ask her to call u..She is living in sembawang near MRT...Hope to hear from u soon.. Thanks

Hi, can PM me?

Hi I'm a Chinese nanny with 9 year of experience living at Toa Payoh near to Braddell mrt station for more information please contact me at 86181453

Hi,

I'm posting this on the behalf of my mum. She have more than 10 years of experience with babysitting of infants to toddlers. We stay at Sembawang just slightly 10 mins away from the mrt station. Our house is pet free and is clean. Please feel free to contact us at 67539175 if you have any questions. Have a good day!

still available?

still available?

Looking for nanny/babysitter near Sembawang (751507)

Looking for long term nanny/babysitter (Chinese) who are experiencing well taking care and providing a loving and caring atmosphere to my child (2 together)

1. Baby girl (3 month) from Mon-Friday - ard 730am to 8pm

2. Also, require to fetch my boy (5 yrs) after school near my block area, provide him shower and meal (rice) (Mon-Friday - ard 530 to 8pm, exclude Sat/Sun/PH/school off day require by school).

If you are interested, pls feel free give me a call/sms/whatapps - 91072956 Mrs Wong

Hai May I know which block is your MIL stayed ?

Hi, I have a good and experience nanny to recommend. She attended the confinement nanny training course in KKH just few months ago. You can contact Mary at 97788522. She is currently a live in nanny at my house but Im able to make work arrangement to work from home therefore I do not require her service by end of this month to save some cost too. Helping to promote her service

Is her service available from1 Dec. I'm. Looking for a confinement nanny to take care of my 1mth plus baby boy, able to stay at my house for at least a month from 1 Dec, I stay at Canberra Street

Hi,

I'm. Looking for a confinement nanny to take care of my 1mth plus baby boy, able to stay at my house for at least a month from 1 Dec, I stay at Canberra Street

I'm. Looking for a confinement nanny to take care of my 1mth plus baby boy, able to stay at my house for at least a month from 1 Dec, I stay at Canberra Street

I'm. Looking for a confinement nanny to take care of my 1mth plus baby boy, able to stay at my house for at least a month from 1 Dec, I stay at Canberra Street, my hp 97436892

Hi there,

I am near sembawang area and am providing childcare services at reasonable rate. More importantly, my main focus is on providing a safe and clean environment for kids. You can pm me for more details.
How ur rates like, my baby is 1mth plus

Hi I'm a Chinese nanny with 9 year of experience living at Toa Payoh near to Braddell mrt station for more information please contact me at 86181453

My son's previous nanny lives in Woodlands near Admiralty MRT station. She's Chinese, very experienced of taking care of babies and kids. You may want to consider, she's very gentle, trustworthy and charges way below the market price

My son's previous nanny lives in Woodlands near Admiralty MRT station. She's Chinese, very experienced of taking care of babies and kids. You may want to consider, she's very gentle, trustworthy and charges way below the market price
Hi may i knw which blk? Can share the contact?

Blacklisted Babysitter in Sembawang
I do *NOT* recommend my babysitter @ Block 503C #05-xx Sembawang 753503
Her Contact: xxxx9175
Remark: Bad customer experience due to her irresponsible attitude & dishonesty.

Hi there,

Hi, not sure whether you still available? Can give me a call at 90060288? Thanks.

Back