Seeking Adoptive Parents

mnebraska

Any Single parent or couple interested in adopting a set of twin baby girls,please contact me.
I dont have the financial stability to bring up three children.
So,if you are interested,please contact me and i will be of help:

[email protected]

Hi I am currently pregnant and would like to give my child up for adoption. I am looking for a private adoption process. Looking for mature, responsible and loving parents or singles. We could discuss more details. Please give me your contact if you are keen. Regards.

Hi I am currently pregnant and would like to give my child up for adoption. I am looking for a private adoption process. Looking for mature, responsible and loving parents or singles. We could discuss more details. Please give me your contact if you are keen. Regards.

Hi, i am interested to adopt a baby or twins and would like to hear from anyone who is interested in a private adoption. Please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi, any email or contact for us to discuss further?

Any Single parent or couple interested in adopting a set of twin baby girls,please contact me.
I dont have the financial stability to bring up three children.
So,if you are interested,please contact me and i will be of help:

[email protected]
Hi, are the twin girls still available for adoption? I am interested and hope to know more, and discuss further. Thank you.

Hi, I am interested. Please pm me to discuss further. Thank you.

Hi are the girls still up for adoption? Very interested. We are a Chinese family with one adopted son who is 4. Please call me 96811694

Back