Items all taken, do not reply.

alexandra

Hi my boy have outgrown his toys and books and I want to give them away to clear space.

Toys - mainly vehicles such as hotwheels cars and some bigger vehicles (adult palm size types). also some other educational toys.

story books - In excellent condition (both Chinese and English), they are all read only a few times, then placed on bookshelf so they are in almost retail shop conditions, good for book loving mummies who want to read to their kids.

I live in the west area but can meet up at toa payoh/bishan area on weekdays during day time.

Interested, please message me. Thanks.

Hi my boy have outgrown his toys and books and I want to give them away to clear space.

Toys - mainly vehicles such as hotwheels cars and some bigger vehicles (adult palm size types). also some other educational toys.

story books - In excellent condition (both Chinese and English), they are all read only a few times, then placed on bookshelf so they are in almost retail shop conditions, good for book loving mummies who want to read to their kids.

I live in the west area but can meet up at toa payoh/bishan area on weekdays during day time.

Interested, please message me. Thanks.
May i collect ur bless item for my 3 boy? And have ur contact number

Back