Does anyone drink chicken essence or eat bak foong pill to help conceiving?

Ruby Yen

Hi everyone,

Has any of you tried Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for conceiving or Eu Yan Sang bak foong pill to nurse yourself and got pregnant successfully?

I've tried hard for conceiving about 2 yrs but still failed ...I found some people share this 2 products that help them conceive, so I'd like to know if someone eat them before can share experiences with me or give me some suggestions. I really want a baby....

Attachments

• Tian Yuan Xiang.jpg
    Tian Yuan Xiang.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 839
  • EuYanSang.jpg
    EuYanSang.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 916

Hi everyone,

Has any of you tried Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for conceiving or Eu Yan Sang bak foong pill to nurse yourself and got pregnant successfully?

I've tried hard for conceiving about 2 yrs but still failed ...I found some people share this 2 products that help them conceive, so I'd like to know if someone eat them before can share experiences with me or give me some suggestions. I really want a baby....

Hi hi, I know Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence, that's a famous Taiwanese brand. I tried their original flavor before, quite tasty and can relieve my fatigue. One of my friend tried their conceiving chicken essence and got pregnant successfully! If you really want to receive, you can have a try.
I also tried bak foong pill before, but I remember this is for regulating your menses. For conceiving, I don't know it works or not.

I've tried this brand when I was in Taiwan. They have a series of products for pregnancy nourishment.
Quite gentle and effective. I only tried concentrated chicken essence with vaccaria seed. This one is for promoting lactation and prevent from mastitis. They have other flavors.

Hi hi, I know Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence, that's a famous Taiwanese brand. I tried their original flavor before, quite tasty and can relieve my fatigue. One of my friend tried their conceiving chicken essence and got pregnant successfully! If you really want to receive, you can have a try.
I also tried bak foong pill before, but I remember this is for regulating your menses. For conceiving, I don't know it works or not.

Thank you for you suggestion and experience sharing. I'll have a try!

Hello~ Tian Yuan Xiang is a quite good brand of concentrated chicken essence. I tried its chicken essence before, it's really gentle and tasty, taste just like traditional chicken soup. I haven't tried the chicken essence for conceiving, I tried the original one....I heard that it's going to open a physical shop in Singapore, but have no idea the correct date.

Hello~ Tian Yuan Xiang is a quite good brand of concentrated chicken essence. I tried its chicken essence before, it's really gentle and tasty, taste just like traditional chicken soup. I haven't tried the chicken essence for conceiving, I tried the original one....I heard that it's going to open a physical shop in Singapore, but have no idea the correct date.

Really!? Tian Yuan Xiang is going to open a store in SG? Wow that's a really great news! Thank you!

Hi everyone, thank you for all of the sharing, I'd love to try the chicken essence because of your recommendation. Seems it's not only healthy but also very tasty!

Hi everyone,

Hi,

i interested to get.. Where to place order and how much?

Last edited:
Hi @yenni26 , I found Tin Yuan Xiang on the FB, and here's the link for you: https://zh-tw.facebook.com/qchickensg/
I'm still waiting to place order because the workers of Tian Yuan Xiang told me that the store is under construction now. Seems need to wait until its opening.
I don't know the price.... maybe you can ask them through FB.
Hi,

Thank you.. I have check with MissyQ regarding Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence, told me no more stock in Singapore and have to wait till they open an outlet at United Square on June. She will update us on the opening date. At the moment i trying out other brand chicken essence while waiting..

Hi, I tried Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for conceiving before and this really works! Now I still ask my friends to bring other flavors for me from Taiwan.

Hi, I tried Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for conceiving before and this really works! Now I still ask my friends to bring other flavors for me from Taiwan.
Hi

How long have you intake to make it works and which flavour u took? Do we need to stop on our mense day?

Hi

How long have you intake to make it works and which flavour u took? Do we need to stop on our mense day?

Hihi, sorry for the late reply. I drank this for 3 months and got pregnant. It's name is "concentrated chicken essence for conceiving." A box contains 2 flavors called "before ovulating x 10 packets" and "after ovulating x 10 packets."
I drank "before ovulating" after my menses. For example my period lasts 5 days so I start to drink on 6th day.
After I finish "before ovulating", then I turn to drink "after ovulating."
I checked with MissyQ, she told me the formula of this chicken essence is especially designed for nourishing the ovum and increase the opportunity of fertilization.
Hope this information can help you.

Hihi, sorry for the late reply. I drank this for 3 months and got pregnant. It's name is "concentrated chicken essence for conceiving." A box contains 2 flavors called "before ovulating x 10 packets" and "after ovulating x 10 packets."
I drank "before ovulating" after my menses. For example my period lasts 5 days so I start to drink on 6th day.
After I finish "before ovulating", then I turn to drink "after ovulating."
I checked with MissyQ, she told me the formula of this chicken essence is especially designed for nourishing the ovum and increase the opportunity of fertilization.
Hope this information can help you.
Hi,

No worries... thank you for your information is very clear.. Looking foward to get when they launch in SG on June...:)

Hi , usually bak foong pill is taken to adjust your mc cycle and make it more smoothly and fluently. And the chicken essence photo you posted is Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for conceiving. Both pill and chicken essence I tried before. If you really want to conceive, you can try chicken essence first because this one is especially designed for conceiving.
Their chicken soup is natural and tasty, worth to have a try!

may i know where did u bought Tian yuan xiang chicken essence?

I drank chicken essence for preparing for conceiving also.
Bak foong pill is also good for adjust our body but not really aim at conceiving.

Hi, where to buy tian yuan xiang chicken essence?

It is in a packet form, liquid or powder? Need to cook like chicken soup?

Hi, where to buy tian yuan xiang chicken essence?

It is in a packet form, liquid or powder? Need to cook like chicken soup?

Hi, you can buy Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence from their Singapore website: http://www.qchicken.com.sg/
But it seems that now is out of stock, you can also make an order by leaving messages to their facebook Ask MissyQ :https://www.facebook.com/qchickensg/?fref=ts

The chicken essence is frozen liquid, you have to pour it in a bowl and heat it in steam cooker or microwave before drink it. It tastes just like homemade chicken soup but more delicious!

Hi, you can buy Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence from their Singapore website: http://www.qchicken.com.sg/
But it seems that now is out of stock, you can also make an order by leaving messages to their facebook Ask MissyQ :https://www.facebook.com/qchickensg/?fref=ts

The chicken essence is frozen liquid, you have to pour it in a bowl and heat it in steam cooker or microwave before drink it. It tastes just like homemade chicken soup but more delicious!

Thanks alot for the information.

Hi,

Has anyone tried this other brand of chicken essence for conceiving - 老协珍(好易康)? Chance upon it online and apparently, also another Taiwanese brand.

Hi,

Has anyone tried this other brand of chicken essence for conceiving - 老协珍(好易康)? Chance upon it online and apparently, also another Taiwanese brand.

I haven't heard this brand before.... is this brand famous in Taiwan? Have you tried yet?

dunno if they have set or what. if they do, maybe we can purchase together to save more money.
i miss their chicken essence. taste really good with rich aroma.

I just pop by..the 相孕 is sold out.have to wait for the next batch. For opening sale, they have between 5%,10% and 15% discount, depending on what u draw..the lucky draw only for 1st 3 days, 26-28 jul. E chic essence is yummy but exp. One set cost $200..

I bought a box yesterday too. And yes, initially I was shocked when I saw the prices lol. Quite expensive for a box of 20 sachets. The one I bought was 原味, costs $170. Had a $15 off due to the lucky draw. No stocks though, have to wait till next month. Can head down to try free samples, it's yummy! :p

For those interested, got $10 rebate if tag 3 friends , free delivery for more than $250.

Attachments

• IMG_1307.JPG
    IMG_1307.JPG
    573.1 KB · Views: 342
I bought 2 boxes of chicken essence, one is for pregnancy plan and another is for men during their opening campaign. My hubby want 3rd child but I'm almost close to 40.....He told me we need to have a try, that's why we bought. I like their tastes, it's rich and delicious! I also bought 1 box of Cordyceps flavor for my parents to take care of their health. Don't know if they have more discount for group buying????

Already ordered 2 boxes of pregnancy plan online, I'm still trying to conceive.......also went to tcm to tiao my constitution. Hope this may help.

How much did u buy from online? I got from e shop during the openinv sale. It costs 170 per box.
Hi, the flavor I bought online (pregnancy plan) is 200 per box. 2 boxes is 400 and I got 10 rebate becos of its online campaign, so I spent 390 with free delivery.

Can try Airfrov, I buy the chicken essence for $160 from Taiwan. $10 cheaper. But must wait for a while. Can I ask we drink once a week or twice a week. Please advise. Tia

Can try Airfrov, I buy the chicken essence for $160 from Taiwan. $10 cheaper. But must wait for a while. Can I ask we drink once a week or twice a week. Please advise. Tia

Hi, basically I drink 1 packet (original flavor) every morning with empty stomach. I'm a working mom, so I really need energy for working and taking care of my children. If you think drinking 1 packet per day is costly for you, you can drink once 2-3 days or when you're exhausted.

Hi, basically I drink 1 packet (original flavor) every morning with empty stomach. I'm a working mom, so I really need energy for working and taking care of my children. If you think drinking 1 packet per day is costly for you, you can drink once 2-3 days or when you're exhausted.
Thanks Alot.

Hi mummies, I checked my fb today and fount that the singer Tay Kewei also drink Tian Yuan Xiang! So surprised! The post said that we can get $10 discount if we type discount code "201708WEI" while purchasing the chicken essence online. But the campaign only lasts 3 days to 31/8. If any mummies are interested in, hurry up to get the discount!
Find the post here: https://www.facebook.com/qchickensg/posts/854551384711600

Hi,
My friend introduces me another brand from Taiwan called 幸福.
20 packets per box and one packet is 65ml which is slightly more than Tian Yuan Xiang.
They only have original flavour and no Chinese herbs are added.
It’s now the nutrition supplement for my whole family.
The bundle promotion (10 boxes for 1 box free) is perfect for group sharing which I did with my friend.
It’s also available in SG:
https://www.facebook.com/honesttogoodnessSG/

hi can only order from facebook? how much buy from them? they dun sell like 1 box to 2 boxes?

Hi,
My friend introduces me another brand from Taiwan called 幸福.
20 packets per box and one packet is 65ml which is slightly more than Tian Yuan Xiang.
They only have original flavour and no Chinese herbs are added.
It’s now the nutrition supplement for my whole family.
The bundle promotion (10 boxes for 1 box free) is perfect for group sharing which I did with my friend.
It’s also available in SG:
https://www.facebook.com/honesttogoodnessSG/

Hi how much is this per box? Do they have website for seeing more information about their essence of chicken?
As I know, Tian Yuan Xiang also have 10 box set with 10% off discount.....

Attachments

• 10 box set.jpg
    10 box set.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 356

We have been TTC for 2+ years.

We usually make our own chicken essence but chance upon this thread.

Seems like there are some good success stories, thought of trying.

Taiwan site is selling alot cheaper than SG. im thinking about stocking it up since im going to tw in Dec. Will be buying for husband and myself.

Anyone buy for hubby too? Buy the one for men? http://www.qchicken.com.sg/精锐滴鸡精

Back