IVF/ICSI Support Group

when u say strict diet...u mean the diet that u put yourself on ? i am ttc naturally before my 1st appointment in december. i am actually watching the diet that makes me put on weight lol.
Strict diet means follow ladies here say more protein,more red bean soup for lining l,no fried.more vege.no cooling stuff..But during my tww i just took them all.hehehee

I just did FET today. Can anyone been thru the whole process and got a BFP share what u do and so on cause HL is only few days.
Hl 3 days only for Fet in kkh. but actualy depends on ur dr. Mine was given to whatever number Hl days i wanted But i only took 6 days as i dun wish to keep my mind restless tinking abt bfp. 1 day complete rest in bed after transfer. Other days remaining i daily window shoping to Orchard.Ended Hl with returning back to work. Not thinking or symptom spotting or googling. Daily runningman show. Eating fries whenever i want. Drink cooling abit here there.Slow dance moves after each crinone insertion.Test own pregnancy test kit upon seeing pinkish stain wich is 2 days before BT. Saw positive. Silent self and continue with same routine until actual Bt day.

I think it depends on yourself. My first fresh, I did a delayed transfer (FET) the very next month and I BFP-ed.
I just did my second fresh with delayed transfer again and wanted to do FET the very next month. We monitored and then maybe because I was so stressed and all, my lead follicle shrank before my LH surge. So we aborted the cycle. I decide to rest first, go for a holiday and do it in Jan next year.

So maybe ask yourself, after your first cycle, are you mentally/emotionally/physically read for FET now? Or do you want to rest first? Eg. go year end holiday etc. Or if you feel you should tiow your body first then go for that first. At least when you do your FET, you feel more confident! :)
Hmm actually i don know what i want.. whether to go with FET in nov or tiow my body first..

I jus hope that i can be BFP soon... so envy when all my close frens all BFP one by one..

Hai~~

Hl 3 days only for Fet in kkh. but actualy depends on ur dr. Mine was given to whatever number Hl days i wanted But i only took 6 days as i dun wish to keep my mind restless tinking abt bfp. 1 day complete rest in bed after transfer. Other days remaining i daily window shoping to Orchard.Ended Hl with returning back to work. Not thinking or symptom spotting or googling. Daily runningman show. Eating fries whenever i want. Drink cooling abit here there.Slow dance moves after each crinone insertion.Test own pregnancy test kit upon seeing pinkish stain wich is 2 days before BT. Saw positive. Silent self and continue with same routine until actual Bt day.

So what kind of food u eat??

Did the embryologist tell u about those stem cell thingy

So what kind of food u eat??

Did the embryologist tell u about those stem cell thingy
I just ate what i feel like eating. Fries once awhile. Fast food once awhile. Cold drinks once awhile.
And nope embryologist just informed me on the grade of my embbies and how many left. Thats all.

Oh okie .. urs is a day 3 right?? So u still do normal activities Yar
Yes. Day.3 embbies. And i just go on with my normal routine daily. Any cramps feeling on off i ignored totaly. Nvr google nvr think oh implantation. Nothing of that sort. Bcoz i literaly give up when my lining was only 5.8mm during transfer And dr recomend to just transfer and have faith and trust. So i just go ahead without pinning any hope thinking it will fail eventually so its alright..

anyone manage to conceive via ivf with the following profile :

myself all regular including period.

husband with teratozoospermia and a bit of cholesterol + gout problem.

Hi all, can I ask wat kind of feeling u all feel for FET while waiting for beta test 2.5 weeks later??

Like when lay down. Do u feel like stomach sound n does ur stomach feel bloated?

Hi.. jus to check if any ladies done ivf & after that ovulation is disrupted?

My AF after my failed cycle is on 8 sept 2017.. until now haven detected my ovulation yet.. is been more than 21days alrdy.

Usually my ovulation is detected on day 17 before i did ivf..

Any ladies have same experience ?

My AF after my failed cycle is on 8 sept 2017.. until now haven detected my ovulation yet.. is been more than 21days alrdy.

Yes, you do not necessarily ovulate after your cycle. My Dr told me that. My follicle shrunk before LH surge and even though period supposed to come 23/09/2017, till now my period has yet to come.

ya, i have encounter. my cycle is 40 days plus after the failed ivf on march.
after that my ovulation is day 16 till now ovulation occur on day 20. is getting strenching.

Yes, you do not necessarily ovulate after your cycle. My Dr told me that. My follicle shrunk before LH surge and even though period supposed to come 23/09/2017, till now my period has yet to come.
So wat to do now? Can only jus wait for AF to come?

If i going for natural FET guess will have to wait until my cycle to b more normal before proceeding with FET?

If i going for natural FET guess will have to wait until my cycle to b more normal before proceeding with FET?

Is better to rest for 2-3 months for ur period to regulate before going for next cycle as menses will be haywire after failed cycle. Also to purge out all medication from last fresh

which part of ivf is considered as start of ivf cycle ? is it when we start all the injections ? in ivf do they select the performing sperms to fertilize our eggs ? i read up but dont quite understand.

Yup, just wait for AF.
If your cycle has not normalized, then you may end up wasting time monitoring. For my natural FET, I had to go to the hospital daily for 6 days. Everyday got blood test and scan. Quite tiring. Plus if you abandon that cycle, you will have to pay for the scans and blood test - I think mine amounted to $600+ So = waste time + $

which part of ivf is considered as start of ivf cycle ? is it when we start all the injections ? in ivf do they select the performing sperms to fertilize our eggs ? i read up but dont quite understand.

They would normally ask you to sign a lot of forms and give you instruction on what protocol + medication to take. Your IVF will start once you start injecting. Some have long protocol so will start with downregulation, normally with Lucrin injections. Short protocol will start with stimulation injections.

Yes, they will select the sperms and if you are doing ICSI(most hospitals do ICSI nowadays), they will inject the sperm into the eggs.

anyone manage to conceive via ivf with the following profile :

myself all regular including period.

husband with teratozoospermia and a bit of cholesterol + gout problem.

hi! i have similar profile as you too..hubby has teratozoospermia and also mild gout prob. myself all regular. well i dont have good news to share yet as we are on our first ivf cycle. but good news is that we went thru the fertilisation process with 6 eggs successful. now waitin for next stage.
u guys seeing tcm?

hi! i have similar profile as you too..hubby has teratozoospermia and also mild gout prob. myself all regular. well i dont have good news to share yet as we are on our first ivf cycle. but good news is that we went thru the fertilisation process with 6 eggs successful. now waitin for next stage.
u guys seeing tcm?

thanks! nice to have someone with the same profile to be in this cycle together. my appointment is in Dec btw. sorry i have a lot of questions for u >.<

1) did doctor put u on birth control pill before he start anything? i was very curious so i read up and it says some docs give birth control pills because they want to control the cycle first.

2) do you have ohss symptoms ? i have tiny aches at my lower waist during my ovulation week. so i worry their medicine will send me to even greater pain.

TIA~

good luck btw ;)

Hi Michelle, can I know what's the dosage and inj u took for the min stimulation?
I also have v Low AMH, at 0.6. Am 34 years old . I failed my 2 fresh cycle, there's no implantation at all. Am currently in my 3rd and today is the 14dp2dt and I think the embryo failed to implant again as I'm having dark brown clots and some fresh blood. Similar symptoms with my previous 2 failed cycle.

For my previous 2 cycle and this current cycle, Dr Tan HH actually gave me the highest dosage of stimm due to my Low amh.

I have 1 frozen left from my 1st cycle. and I am considering to see Dr Sheila, like what some ladies here suggesting to see if there's any issue with my body internally.

This is such a tough journey, mentally, emotionally, physically.. and after using the grants for 3 fresh, my only hope is the frozen. If not the next consideration is to move to private clinic. Kkh waiting time is really bad

Hi, i have done my 2 ivf fresh and 1 frozen in kkh, currently is the third fresh to start in dec in NUH, i have implantation prob and no implant before so he suggest to go for PGD, which is really costly, this is to check if there's chromosome disorders, which may cause failure in implantation, wish us good lucks, Fighting!

Can anyone share
Yes. Day.3 embbies. And i just go on with my normal routine daily. Any cramps feeling on off i ignored totaly. Nvr google nvr think oh implantation. Nothing of that sort. Bcoz i literaly give up when my lining was only 5.8mm during transfer And dr recomend to just transfer and have faith and trust. So i just go ahead without pinning any hope thinking it will fail eventually so its alright..

Hi hajar, u r on frozen n u bfp correct? Can I ask do u have any symptoms or so before ur BT??

Last edited:
I just did FET today. Can anyone been thru the whole process and got a BFP share what u do and so on cause HL is only few days.

Hihi, it's important to rest and do not carry heavy stuffs. I ordered tingkat for my lunch & stayed at hm for 2 weeks after my FET.

Also u gonna take your medication regularly if any.

Try to occupy yourself by listening to songs and watching TV.

Can anyone share

Hi hajar, u r on frozen n u bfp correct? Can I ask do u have any symptoms or so before ur BT??
Yes.mine medicated Fet at kkh. And yes bfp. I dun symptom spot thruout 2ww. I rested on day of transfer. Rest of my Hl i window shoping for 20mins at least,watch runningman whole day laugh laugh. Went back to work after Hl ended. Nvr think abt my transfered embbies at all. All i knw was day.13dp3dt i had pinkish stain. Wich was 5 days before Bt. And i tested pregnancy test showed strong 2 lines. And on bt day i tested again to see the line. Proven positive again.
All the best to You. Baby dust soon..

Yes.mine medicated Fet at kkh. And yes bfp. I dun symptom spot thruout 2ww. I rested on day of transfer. Rest of my Hl i window shoping for 20mins at least,watch runningman whole day laugh laugh. Went back to work after Hl ended. Nvr think abt my transfered embbies at all. All i knw was day.13dp3dt i had pinkish stain. Wich was 5 days before Bt. And i tested pregnancy test showed strong 2 lines. And on bt day i tested again to see the line. Proven positive again.
All the best to You. Baby dust soon..

Hi hajar, so ur HL was how many days??

Hi ladies, I'm on 8dp5dt. Throughout the two week wait, I didn't experience any symptoms at all. In fact, I don't feel pregnant. Anyway, today, I am starting to feel mild cramps akin to those I get when I'm on my period. According to my calendar, my period is due tomorrow... is it normal to feel cramps during tww?

Hi ladies, I'm on 8dp5dt. Throughout the two week wait, I didn't experience any symptoms at all. In fact, I don't feel pregnant. Anyway, today, I am starting to feel mild cramps akin to those I get when I'm on my period. According to my calendar, my period is due tomorrow... is it normal to feel cramps during tww?

Yeah everyone is different. But for me I have slight pulling when I get up from bed

Period may or may not come during 2ww because of the vaginal insert. Good luck to u. U r almost to the end of 2ww

Yeah everyone is different. But for me I have slight pulling when I get up from bed

Period may or may not come during 2ww because of the vaginal insert. Good luck to u. U r almost to the end of 2ww
Yeah thanks for letting me know. Just a bit worried. Lol in the two week wait literally everything also cause worry. So tempted to pee on a stick now!

Hi ladies

As we all know, IVF is a very personal journey.

I went through my first cycle of ivf 2 months ago and wasn't successful. I am preparing for my next cycle coming soon and would like to hear out what was the most difficult thing you and your hubby went through and how you overcome these problems.

With all these scenarios prepared, I think I can prepare myself better and hope that I will get pregnant this time. Let's all jiayou!

Hi ladies

I went through my first cycle of ivf 2 months ago and wasn't successful. I am preparing for my next cycle coming soon and would like to hear out what was the most difficult thing you and your hubby went through and how you overcome these problems.

With all these scenarios prepared, I think I can prepare myself better and hope that I will get pregnant this time. Let's all jiayou!

Since u went through before, what’s the most difficult thing u and your hubby went through and how u and him overcome these problems during your first cycle? From there then we can add if there’s anything

Last edited:
How Long it last
Only one time stain and on that very day itself. But i do know not all ladies bfp with implantation bleed. So do not think so much thruout your 2ww. Continue normal routine. Refrain from carrying heavy stuff. I even ate macdonald few times within 2ww. Bcoz like i said i cdnt b bothered to focus. All the best to you and the rest.

Only one time stain and on that very day itself. But i do know not all ladies bfp with implantation bleed. So do not think so much thruout your 2ww. Continue normal routine. Refrain from carrying heavy stuff. I even ate macdonald few times within 2ww. Bcoz like i said i cdnt b bothered to focus. All the best to you and the rest.

Yar me ate prata midnite w my fren.

Yar me ate prata midnite w my fren.
I had that many times soaked with its curry! Hahahaha Stay hapy! My meals all not healthy ones tho. Daily panda food delivery. Fish manhattan Arnolds etc.. Mostly western meals tho. Healthy ones maybe fruits which is only apple. Coz i like only apple. No other fruits intake. Green vege selective. If only brocolli present i eat otherwise no vege.hahahaha. And i continue on with my folic acid for dun knw hw many donkey years since i start tcc.

Hi ladies

Well man n woman think differently. I am more affected by the failure as compared to my hubby. He could be affected too but to me he don't seem as sad n quite cool about it. He console me that if it's not meant to be then so be it. The main problem is financial. This is the hard true fact. No money no matter how u want to persevere also no use. So we have to discuss n come to a conclusion on how many times we want to try n whether we can afford it.

Ivf is a number n perseverance game. U have to be mentally strong to move on. The ability to deal with Heartbreak when u fail. Some ppl have it easy n able to strike on first try but for many it's a Long road ahead. U don't know if u can see light at the end n if u do all the past u have gone through are just memories n part of life experiences. I have been through it all n so do many girls. Jia you.

So I couldn't endure and gave in to temptation lol. It's BFN on a cheapie test from guardian - this is 10dp5dt so I reckon the results must be quite definitive even if I didn't use my first morning urine.

Disappointed but feel thankful that I at least have 6 frozen blasts to play with. FET next I guess

So I couldn't endure and gave in to temptation lol. It's BFN on a cheapie test from guardian - this is 10dp5dt so I reckon the results must be quite definitive even if I didn't use my first morning urine.

Disappointed but feel thankful that I at least have 6 frozen blasts to play with. FET next I guess

Few more days to your Bt and it can still be positive. Don't give up

Hihi same cycle buddy, gg to start fro Nov to Dec period, hope it wont crash with Prof doc leaves in NUH,
previously done 2 fresh and 1 FET, most impt is not to be too stress as it will disrupt cycle menses, tot of getting back my acupunture back, Prof suggested PGS as it just started in SG, any one got any idea? it is expensive, and cant risk to day 5 blastocysts, i havent agreed, and seriously considering...

Hi! How’s your ivf previous cycle? Sucess?

Any of u who done fet and itchy hand took a testkit after 10 days later of ur transfer but show negative but when u go bt it show positive ?? Asking cause me itchy hand test just now and the Watson test kit show negative. my bt is 17 oct?

Last edited:

Back