Aug 17 Ivf cycle

Hi...

Brief background:

Fresh cycle in April 2017 . Did not transfer due to risk of OHSS.

FET - June 2017 - BFN

Most probably next FET in Aug.

Hi...

Brief background:

Fresh cycle in April 2017 . Did not transfer due to risk of OHSS.

FET - June 2017 - BFN

Most probably next FET in Aug.

How many embryos u transfer in June and left?

My failed fresh in feb. Failed fet in April. No frozen left and doing new fresh cycle in aug. will be also doing endo scratch

My failed fresh in feb. Failed fet in April. No frozen left and doing new fresh cycle in aug. will be also doing endo scratch

U with which hospital and dr?
I transferred 1 blast in June .. now left 5 snow babies.

Dr advise for endo scratch?

U with which hospital and dr?
I transferred 1 blast in June .. now left 5 snow babies.

Dr advise for endo scratch?

Yup Kkh and dr tan hh. I just changed doc to him since he is highly raved.

He recommended endo scratch to improve implantation since I have failed twice.

U with Kkh too?

Yup Kkh and dr tan hh. I just changed doc to him since he is highly raved.

He recommended endo scratch to improve implantation since I have failed twice.

U with Kkh too?

Yes. Changed to thh .. initially was with jerry chan. I would like to ask him abt endo scratch too.

Today went for endo scratch appt and told dr tan that I'm traveling in aug. he recommended me to have my fresh cycle in sep as trip date clashes with the cycle. I need to go back for scan during my trip date.

In the end cancel consultation today. No need to pay. Scheduled endo scratch in aug.

Sigh another month of waiting

Hi there.

I just started my IVF cycle today at KKH. First day of scan and learning how to inject. Feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

Hoping to share experiences with others in the same TTC journey :)

Today went for endo scratch appt and told dr tan that I'm traveling in aug. he recommended me to have my fresh cycle in sep as trip date clashes with the cycle. I need to go back for scan during my trip date.

In the end cancel consultation today. No need to pay. Scheduled endo scratch in aug.

Sigh another month of waiting
when is ur fresh schedule? any frozen embryo?

Hi all,

I'm with Dr Tan HH too... Went see him last Tuesday and told him my past record.. He recommend me do Endoscopy. Hear my friend say is good for implantation. Hopefully will works well for me.

Do u mean endo scratch?
Hi

Should be different ba and it cost more ten doing Endo Scratch. Price $1k, deduct $600 from Medisave and have to pay cash $400.
I google, Endoscopy means looking inside and typically refers to looking inside the body for medical reasons using an endoscope, an instrument used to examine the interior of a hollow organ or cavity of the body.

Hi,
Its my first time joining forum after reading for so long.

I will be going for my first checkup at SGH CARE soon. Dr Yu Su Ling. Any tips? Feeling rather nervous.

Hi

Should be different ba and it cost more ten doing Endo Scratch. Price $1k, deduct $600 from Medisave and have to pay cash $400.
I google, Endoscopy means looking inside and typically refers to looking inside the body for medical reasons using an endoscope, an instrument used to examine the interior of a hollow organ or cavity of the body.

What's your past record? In what case then endoscopy is recommended?

What's your past record? In what case then endoscopy is recommended?
Previously I was at SGH do my IVF but failed twice, so Dr tan HH suggest do Endoscopy to check if I have any problem.. Is good that he recommend something new that SGH Dr never give any new suggest, just ask me had the same medication that I used previously on my past 2 IVF.

Hi,
Its my first time joining forum after reading for so long.

I will be going for my first checkup at SGH CARE soon. Dr Yu Su Ling. Any tips? Feeling rather nervous.
Hi,

Relax yourself, eat healthy n had more protein food. I was at SGH with Dr Yu for my past 2 IVF but never success.. So I made a change to KKH... Hopefully I can success tis time round.. Also hope u success doing IVF with her.. All the best to u...

Hi,

Relax yourself, eat healthy n had more protein food. I was at SGH with Dr Yu for my past 2 IVF but never success.. So I made a change to KKH... Hopefully I can success tis time round.. Also hope u success doing IVF with her.. All the best to u...

What happened to the past 2 IVF? Why did it not work out? Who are you seeing at KKH now?

What happened to the past 2 IVF? Why did it not work out? Who are you seeing at KKH now?
Doctor not able to explain why n what is de cause. She just say I retrieve a lot but none make it.. Just ask me try again.. I find Dr Yu option n suggestion quite limited , So I decide go KKH to seek Dr Tan HH advised.

which doctor were you with previously? how many embryo did you put in for your FET in April?

Failed Fresh and FET too.. considering of going over to KKH as well... Do update us after your endo scratch... :))

Last edited:
Doctor not able to explain why n what is de cause. She just say I retrieve a lot but none make it.. Just ask me try again.. I find Dr Yu option n suggestion quite limited , So I decide go KKH to seek Dr Tan HH advised.

I have failed FET and my dr couldn't give any explanation as well.. there was no suggestion from her about this endo scratch too.. I'm also considering of going over to see Dr Tan HH..

Hope things will work out for you :))

which doctor were you with previously? how many embryo did you put in for your FET in April?

Failed Fresh and FET too.. considering of going over to KKH as well... Do update us after your endo scratch... :))

Dr tan tse yuen who is a female doc and see subsized patients. Failed 1 fresh 2 frozen under her so decided to change to dr tan hh. Seen him twice for consultation and find him really nice. Felt reassuring and not stressed. He's a senior doc btw and super popular. I'm going for endo scratch end of the month and start a new fresh cycle in sep.

Endo scratch is like Pap smear. Doc will scratch your lining to improve implantation of embryos. Hope it works for me this time round.

Dr tan tse yuen who is a female doc and see subsized patients. Failed 1 fresh 2 frozen under her so decided to change to dr tan hh. Seen him twice for consultation and find him really nice. Felt reassuring and not stressed. He's a senior doc btw and super popular. I'm going for endo scratch end of the month and start a new fresh cycle in sep.

Endo scratch is like Pap smear. Doc will scratch your lining to improve implantation of embryos. Hope it works for me this time round.

I liked the fact that he suggested endo scratch..

I'm currently with Dr Sheila Loh from Raffles Hospital and she does not seem to bother to explain much and didn't suggest anything different and asked to just try another cycle of FET..

I though of having a second opinion to see another doctor and hear of Dr Tan HH and would like to give it a try with him.

Wishing you all the best and hope things work out well for you :))

I liked the fact that he suggested endo scratch..

I'm currently with Dr Sheila Loh from Raffles Hospital and she does not seem to bother to explain much and didn't suggest anything different and asked to just try another cycle of FET..

I though of having a second opinion to see another doctor and hear of Dr Tan HH and would like to give it a try with him.

Wishing you all the best and hope things work out well for you :))

Good that u still have frozen no need to wait long. U can raise to your doc and see what she say. Usually doc will recommend endo scratch if one failed multiple times

I have failed FET and my dr couldn't give any explanation as well.. there was no suggestion from her about this endo scratch too.. I'm also considering of going over to see Dr Tan HH..

Hope things will work out for you :))
You can go seek another option from Dr Tan c he will give u better suggestion ten Dr Yu..

Thank u.. :):)

Hi there...Anyone doing IVF this mth?? I hv just started Gonal-F injection...
I am on day 13 of my injections. Going for my scan tomorrow to see my follicles size.

My scan on Fri managed to see the follicles but they were not big enough.

All the best for your ivf journey!

Anyone did a fresh cycle with Dr Tan HH from KKH?

How much did it cost you in total?

Would appreciate if anyone is kind enough to share the details :)

Anyone did a fresh cycle with Dr Tan HH from KKH?

How much did it cost you in total?

Would appreciate if anyone is kind enough to share the details :)
I'm currently with Dr Tan HH on my first fresh cycle. I don't have the exact costs yet cos it's still ongoing but I was told it's between 12k to 16k.

I can update you at the end of the month when my cycle is completed.

I'm currently with Dr Tan HH on my first fresh cycle. I don't have the exact costs yet cos it's still ongoing but I was told it's between 12k to 16k.

I can update you at the end of the month when my cycle is completed.

Thank you very much.. Would really appreciate that :) Hope the journey works out well for you :)

Hi all, I'm on August cycle too. I'm on my 1st fresh cycle with THH at KHH.

On my 3rd days of injection. The nurse informed me THH will not be around end August. So upset that he will not be the doctor for my transfer.

Hi, I am doing my third cycle. Starting stims in a week's time.

I've failed 2 fresh cycles and this round going to freeze all after retrieval.

Hi guys,

I'm most likely going to do IVF, did bloodwork, HyFoSy and husband did SA. Now waiting for doctor's appointment to advise whether IVF is suitable.

May I know roughly how long did you guys wait once the doctor decided that you guys are eligible for IVF? I'm a subsidised patient at KK hospital and am afraid of a long wait. Would be great if you guys can share... Thank you! :)

Hi guys,

I'm most likely going to do IVF, did bloodwork, HyFoSy and husband did SA. Now waiting for doctor's appointment to advise whether IVF is suitable.

May I know roughly how long did you guys wait once the doctor decided that you guys are eligible for IVF? I'm a subsidised patient at KK hospital and am afraid of a long wait. Would be great if you guys can share... Thank you! :)

I done all the test and doc said eligible for IVF last year Aug, then IVF centre called me for financial counseling session end Sep and supposed to start my cycle on Oct. finally I start my 1st cycle on Nov coz we had a planned trip on Oct. That time I was a subsidised patient at KK too, think the waiting time mostly depend on the available slot each month. You can ask your doc try to arrange a earlier time if possible.

For me when I visited dr THH this year April for my new cycle, he checked the earliest available time is Aug but said would let IVF center call me if there is any new slot available earlier. That happened someone cancelled on June, so luckily I got chance to do my 2nd cycle that month.

So try ask doc to help and good luck!

I am on day 8 of my injections, this is my 3rd fresh cycle.

From today I start 3 jab each day till Thursday scan..... the day when dr THH asked me if terrified for injection already I replied NO and I'm used to it too quickly, so he said would give me the highest dosage this time. Didn't realised will end up 3 jabs a day....

I am on day 13 of my injections. Going for my scan tomorrow to see my follicles size.

My scan on Fri managed to see the follicles but they were not big enough.

All the best for your ivf journey!

Hey MarieL0212.. How's yr scanning today??

How long were you on Gonal-F injections?? Did u went thru' SO-IUI before IVF?? I had 2 cycles of SO-IUI which 1 of it, I had an early miscarriage.. :( So now, Dr.Jessie Phoon at KKH asked to go for IVF... Waiting till this Friday to see how my follicles grow...

Back