Confinement lady (exp with twins) needed

mpig

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if anybody have any recommedations for confinement lady with experience with twins. I will be due somewhere in CNY 2018 (EDD 20th Feb).
I have two dogs in the house.. so the confinement lady must be okay with them. My helper will be around.

Thanks for all the help :)

Hello! I saw... but I also note that you wrote she does not take booking during CNY period :(

Will yours be natural birth or planned c sect?

She did mention she taking a twins booking for November but will early by one month so it would be October.

Was wondering if yours be similar case too? Then maybe she can still take?

Will yours be natural birth or planned c sect?

She did mention she taking a twins booking for November but will early by one month so it would be October.

Was wondering if yours be similar case too? Then maybe she can still take?

I was thinking of natural birth, but I am not so sure yet until I see my doc in the next few weeks :/

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if anybody have any recommedations for confinement lady with experience with twins. I will be due somewhere in CNY 2018 (EDD 20th Feb).
I have two dogs in the house.. so the confinement lady must be okay with them. My helper will be around.

Hi, i would like to recommend my ex cl she good experience with twins. I'm also mother of twin. You can try to contact her at +60126905201. She is from malaysia.

Hi everyone,

Hi mummy, i can help u getting one on CNY period. Pm mi for more info

Hi all

Just to share, we engaged Qin Jie (her twin sister also doing confinement), supposedly quite reputable. She earlier wanted to ask us if we could hire her before the EDD. Of course we declined, as any reasonable person would. Come the day before she was scheduled to turn up, she informed us that she cannot make it and replacement would be coming (she took a commission from the fee, according to the replacement). I felt this was the classic bait and switch, but what are you to do at such late stage when your baby is already home with you? On hindsight, maybe going to an agency would have given us alittle more security.

Hi all

Just to share, we engaged Qin Jie (her twin sister also doing confinement), supposedly quite reputable. She earlier wanted to ask us if we could hire her before the EDD. Of course we declined, as any reasonable person would. Come the day before she was scheduled to turn up, she informed us that she cannot make it and replacement would be coming (she took a commission from the fee, according to the replacement). I felt this was the classic bait and switch, but what are you to do at such late stage when your baby is already home with you? On hindsight, maybe going to an agency would have given us alittle more security.
Hi, may i know the Qin Jie's contact number? i also engaged her earlier this year but now her contact number is not in use anymore.. i need to confirm if she is doign my confinement for me this coming sept or not >__<

So sorry for the late repl
Hi, may i know the Qin Jie's contact number? i also engaged her earlier this year but now her contact number is not in use anymore.. i need to confirm if she is doign my confinement for me this coming sept or not >__<

So sorry for the late reply. Her no. is +60 11-2012 9635. Yups, think you should confirm with her (and ask her to be upfront) whether she's personally doing the confinement for you or sending a replacement. I understand she has a network of CLs and she earns commission for deploying them. All the best, and try not to be stress over these things.. :)

Hi everyone,

Hello mummy, you can contact Skylene 90281488. She has a team of very good confinement nannies. I had a friend whom engaged her service with a beautiful pair of baby boys. Very well taken care by the confinement nanny.

Hi there

Can I have the name of the nanny? How much does she charge?

Thanks

Hi dear sorry for late reply. Her name is aunty zen for the charge you can ask her bcoz as i know the charges is different every year. But she so nice can nego a bit you can try to call her and ask.

Hi all. In case any one is stumbling here for recommendations for a CL which has experience with twins, I'd like to recommend my mother. She's taken several stints with twins (as she had been highly recommended by the mommies to other mommies expecting twins).

She's Chinese, age 57, Malaysian, speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Malay, and a bit of English. She can fulfill all the expectations of a confinement lady - cooking confinement food, taking care of the baby around the clock (especially the night shifts), helping with breast-feeding and pampers changing, giving advice for the mothers about taking care of the baby, minor household chores - and just making the newly parents feel as comfortable as possible as they adjust to the new lifestyle (with a new kid, or the changing dynamics of having an additional kid).

My mum is highly experienced. She just came off a 4-year nannying stint with a family who took her on as a nanny after engaging her as a confinement nanny for their first child. They had twins after that, and my mom looked after them as well. Prior to this, she was working as a confinement nanny for several years.

My mum is extremely responsible, friendly and caring. She cooks well (she is one of the star 'chefs' of my family when it comes to CNY). She's agreeable and won't be fierce or interfere with the parents' decisions in relation to their baby/confinement. However, she will give parents advice based on her experience, and it is up to the parents whether they agree with her. As the eldest of her 9 siblings who grew up in a single-mother household, her motherly instincts and practical household knowledge are top-notch. She’s very hygienic and constantly works to make the house a clean and neat environment. She raised me well and I couldn't have asked for a better mum.

If you would like to set up an interview in Singapore, please whatsapp her at 9167-8571 (her name is Ivy). Thanks for your time.

Hi dear sorry for late reply. Her name is aunty zen for the charge you can ask her bcoz as i know the charges is different every year. But she so nice can nego a bit you can try to call her and ask.
Hi Sally

Thank you for your reply.. Can I ask you a feel more qns on Aunty Zen? Can I contact you?

Hello mummy, you can contact Skylene 90281488. She has a team of very good confinement nannies. I had a friend whom engaged her service with a beautiful pair of baby boys. Very well taken care by the confinement nanny.

So it’s not a specific person?

Back