Dr Wong Heng Fok @ Thomson Women's Clinic

Hi, I wanted to know too. My gynae will be away, in case my baby choose to pop during this period. Mr Wong will be taking care of my delivery. Anyone mind sharing

I'm currently with Dr Wong.. he is very patience and friendly.. he even gives his patients his personal mobile just in case of any urgency

I'm currently with Dr Wong.. he is very patience and friendly.. he even gives his patients his personal mobile just in case of any urgency

Sounds good. How about his waiting time at e clinic? Did u hear anything about his stitching skills? Will he show u your baby movement when he do scanning?

Sounds good. How about his waiting time at e clinic? Did u hear anything about his stitching skills? Will he show u your baby movement when he do scanning?

If u go during weekends, is around half n hour to 45 mins..coz weekends really packed.. I have not hear about his stitching though..
He will show the baby movement during the scan..I somehow feel secured after all his explanation..

If u go during weekends, is around half n hour to 45 mins..coz weekends really packed.. I have not hear about his stitching though..
He will show the baby movement during the scan..I somehow feel secured after all his explanation..
Ok. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to meet him next tues. How many weeks are you now?

Icic..baby boy or baby gal? Congratzzz!

plan for natural birth or c sec?
Congrats too. This is my first child. Is a girl. How about yours? I don't remember when we know the baby sex. I hoping for natural.. most likely with epidural. How about u?

This is oso my first one..but dr wong say still too small to know the gender..so prolly he will be able to tell the gender by next checkup in 2 weeks time.. my pain threshold really low..so I hope I can go for natural with epidural too.. coz c sec pain lasts longer than natural birth >.<

This is oso my first one..but dr wong say still too small to know the gender..so prolly he will be able to tell the gender by next checkup in 2 weeks time.. my pain threshold really low..so I hope I can go for natural with epidural too.. coz c sec pain lasts longer than natural birth >.<
I am a mom with morning sickness that never goes away. So far are you coping well? Same here... I also worry about labour pain.. ya agree I heard c sect pain last even longer. So let's hope we can survive natural birth. Haa.. even needle poking is pain to me. Oops. 2 weeks time that's very fast ~ guess u will look forward to your next checkup.

In my first tri my weight actually went down 4kg due to morning sickness..dr wong said 2nd tri onwards will be better..n I think I'm getting better but I hope my weight don go up too much..same here!! There was once dr wong gave me an injection at my butt, I almost cry! Yea! I believe we can survive the natural birth..mmm!!

In my first tri my weight actually went down 4kg due to morning sickness..dr wong said 2nd tri onwards will be better..n I think I'm getting better but I hope my weight don go up too much..same here!! There was once dr wong gave me an injection at my butt, I almost cry! Yea! I believe we can survive the natural birth..mmm!!
Don't worry is normal. I also drop ard 4kg.. once u have appetite you will eat more. Esp carbo ~ rice. Haha.. don't worry will be able to lose weight after birth ~ post natal mesaage. oops why injection at butt? Yes let's jiayou... I am sure we can do it..

Don't worry is normal. I also drop ard 4kg.. once u have appetite you will eat more. Esp carbo ~ rice. Haha.. don't worry will be able to lose weight after birth ~ post natal mesaage. oops why injection at butt? Yes let's jiayou... I am sure we can do it..

That time I was having some cramp..so dr wong give me some injection to make sure everything ok..

Jiayou jiayou !

That time I was having some cramp..so dr wong give me some injection to make sure everything ok..

Jiayou jiayou !
Oh... good to know you feel much better now. Are you still working? My morning sickness was so bad that I stop working since first trim.. where do you intend to give birth? TMC?

Oh... good to know you feel much better now. Are you still working? My morning sickness was so bad that I stop working since first trim.. where do you intend to give birth? TMC?

Yea..I m still working..but during my 1st tri i took quite a number of MC.. yea..TMC will be my choice.. heehee..how about u? If I'm not mistaken, with dr wong, u can choose either TMC or KKH

Yea..I m still working..but during my 1st tri i took quite a number of MC.. yea..TMC will be my choice.. heehee..how about u? If I'm not mistaken, with dr wong, u can choose either TMC or KKH
Ya I was on HL for months. Basically hugging the toilet bowl n even bleeding. So no choice but to stop working. My current gynae is Dr woodsworth. He is away from 12 to 24 Jun, so he say during this period Dr Wong will take care of me. Haa.. I am giving birth at Mount A. My edd is 1Jul. How about urs?

Back