IVF at KKH

I had spotting on wk 6 & 7. Had 2 support jab both visit. No particular reason. Doc say lost heartbeat. Pcos has higher risk of miscarriage. Manage to hear the heart beat on wk 6. Wk 7 red bleed o&g told me heart beat faint and doc told me on wk 8 the baby stop growing shortly after last scan on wk 7. Could be i carry my 5 yr old niece thou. Start spotting the next day after carrying her. So those bfp better be safe and listen to the pangtang stuff.
Hi Daledale

We are in the similar situation. I lost my baby 5 months ago due to no heartbeat at 8 weeks. I have PCOS too and that was my first fresh cycle. Did doctor prescribe Metformin and Asprin during your cycle? Was told that it could reduced the risk of miscarriage. I only started taking these med on my recent FET which was not successful unfortunately.... I will be going for my 2nd FET next week hopefully things will work out well.

Hi Daledale

We are in the similar situation. I lost my baby 5 months ago due to no heartbeat at 8 weeks. I have PCOS too and that was my first fresh cycle. Did doctor prescribe Metformin and Asprin during your cycle? Was told that it could reduced the risk of miscarriage. I only started taking these med on my recent FET which was not successful unfortunately.... I will be going for my 2nd FET next week hopefully things will work out well.

Doc didnt prescibe me Metformin and Asprin. Read abt metformin helps and will check with my gync next visit. Good luck for ur fet and hope we get our rainbow baby soon. Jiayou babe.

I had spotting on wk 6 & 7. Had 2 support jab both visit. No particular reason. Doc say lost heartbeat. Pcos has higher risk of miscarriage. Manage to hear the heart beat on wk 6. Wk 7 red bleed o&g told me heart beat faint and doc told me on wk 8 the baby stop growing shortly after last scan on wk 7. Could be i carry my 5 yr old niece thou. Start spotting the next day after carrying her. So those bfp better be safe and listen to the pangtang stuff.

My last mc also same timing. No bleeding though. the heartbeat just stopped by the next scan. :( very heartbreaking cause it was my 3rd mc.

Hiya, yup. Doc confirm miscarriage and it broken down back to sac. Had my d & c and doing my mini confinement now.
Hope you are doing well. =)
So sorry to hear that....I saw on subsequent posts that u mentioned carrying your niece? Don't dwell over that...gotta strengthen ourselves and be physically and emotionally healthy for the next potential round
Yep, I'm much better now. Had my natural miscarriage and doctor checked and confirmed all cleared...super Sian esp when I just returned to office after my MC and well meaning colleagues asked if I'm pregnant cos my MC says kkh....I just ended up bursting into tears uncontrollably..
I saw online that many women got pregnant and successfully kept their baby till full term after miscarrying previously so 加油 加油!!!!!

Did the doctor investigate why miscarriage 3 times?

All sorts of tests done. Totally unexplainable. In fact, before We started on Ivf, at first, dr didn't want me to cause there is no particular cause for our infertility. But after clomid and iui still no success I insisted.

So sorry to hear that....I saw on subsequent posts that u mentioned carrying your niece? Don't dwell over that...gotta strengthen ourselves and be physically and emotionally healthy for the next potential round
Yep, I'm much better now. Had my natural miscarriage and doctor checked and confirmed all cleared...super Sian esp when I just returned to office after my MC and well meaning colleagues asked if I'm pregnant cos my MC says kkh....I just ended up bursting into tears uncontrollably..
I saw online that many women got pregnant and successfully kept their baby till full term after miscarrying previously so 加油 加油!!!!!

It's ok to cry. We all need time to come to terms. Jiayou

Didnt dwell on it anymore. Accepted the fact and move on. Did my mini confinement and hope it helps to improve my health better and rainbow baby will come soon. Told my close colleague & bosses abt miscarriage thou cause on 2 more weeks HL. So doubt they will ask when i back office next week. Jiayou. Wow yr natural miscarriage clear so fast. My appt with gync 1 mth later. So what yr gync next plan for you?

All sorts of tests done. Totally unexplainable. In fact, before We started on Ivf, at first, dr didn't want me to cause there is no particular cause for our infertility. But after clomid and iui still no success I insisted.

What sort of tests were done?

hi may i know what is the FET procedure and usually how many time do we need to go back for scanning and what many HL will we be given?

hi may i know what is the FET procedure and usually how many time do we need to go back for scanning and what many HL will we be given?

After ur menses come call the kkivf centref the nurse will guide u which day to start eating the prognovy n when to go down for scan n after scan the doc will tell u when to do the FET. N 2 weeks of HL is given

Hello daledale , hello Fel C and hello imkfanatic
Welcome gd_luck_come , hello all
So many good sisters and listeners here, really grateful to come back to this forum and having you all.

First of all - big thank you to daledale for the mini confinement menu - I can't read Chinese but I will forward my Mum to translate for me :)

Fel C and all , sharing my update since my bleeding...

Saturday, the first bleeding was mixed with the pill - hence faint pink, the later night one was red n some blood clod here n there ; I knew it's over . Next day , almost like full flow of menses , and I am still having menses by now , which is the longest I ever had since 3 years now . I had problem with short period and Long spotting each cycle . So my gf said it's good to reboot and "refresh" the womb.

I called kkh on Monday before I go in directly . On the phone they said "come and bring the blood test letter"; and we will give you a new slot to see doc. I followed what they said obediently n lucky I asked - which number of q do I press ? She said no.3
I waited a while - I go to room no1 where I went once to learn how to jab and probably it's the ad hoc request room! The nurse was surprised on adhoc updates and request - being a mass patient in KKH - we really need to be equipped with as much knowledge ourselves and know what to ask n do next ! She's totally blur (the nurse); went out a long while with my blood test letter ; n then came didn't say much and said here you go - ur next appt to see doctor end of next month !

I loose it at that point - I said here I m - failed my first fresh cycle , I need to understand what went wrong and I want to plan next step asap coz my age is not young and what kind of Counselling or support kkh give for failed cases ? Morally ? Nothing correct ? With that insistence , she said why not u go front desk again (payment area) and ask for earlier appointment to see doc ? Blur enough why I need to do that myself - I went to the front ; press a q number n waited. 2 young Nurses - one is trainee and one experienced - I was firm and demanded for earlier doc meeting . From a 2 months wait (just to review the cycle ; not to start a new cycle) ; I got an appt this Thursday AM. Will update more after Thursday appt.

Also, I didn't see dr Zou or any Tcm earlier coz I had not very successful stories with TCM (one even sell USANA products as her main supplements !) and a gf adviced don't eat any Chinese herb during Ivf.

But since my flow quite heavy this time ; n I feel cramp on one side (like literally ; I m drying up fr bleeding kind of cramp, haha exaggerating); I decided to go dr Zou .

Went there yesterday without appointment at 12pm ; thinking can last min squeeze myself in before lunch time 1pm close. To my surprise , No DOCTOR for a month during morning ! The gatekeeper said morning doc is not Dr Zou n currently Travelling in US . Afternoon starts 330pm onwards will be Dr Zou n she's fully packed in the afternoon though he said u can go shopping centre nearby n hang n come back later. I didn't . Coz I need to pick my Son.

Today I went again without appt at the time gatekeeper highly recommend that's Low peak - 4plus PM . He forgotten what he said to me but I insisted he suggested I walked in that timing n I did! No choice he gave me a number , only 3 numbers away , I waited 30 mins... n seeing Dr Zou n her lady assistant is my best experience in my whole cycle so far !

Both of them ESP Dr Zou explained so many things to me that I couldn't pick up fr this forum n fully understood now! I happened to bring my 2 embryos pics n she looked at it and said -it's 2 days old ? I said no, 3 days old . She said , having 8 cells is optimal and I only have 4-5 cells each egg. I said why didn't kk waited one more day ? She said sometimes one more day the egg will not succeed ... so kk will never recommend it coz some patients will be too disappointed if no FET done. N good eggs should continue to grow cells even after transfer but she said looking at the pic n understanding my history and I have hypertension - she said my quality of eggs not so good ... mystery solved !!! It's not my carrying of my son! Basically my eggs looked weak to start with. N I only had 6 good eggs , 3 fertilised , the other 3 dunno it's status yet (kk hasn't told me as of FET day).

As I was still bleeding , she couldn't give me acupuncture , just one week of Med and ask me to return for acu when I stop bleeding. Hence I have a much clearer understanding of most things now ...

Lastly - i bumped into a close gf with a 4 months old baby girl (2nd child); n I blurt out n said - can I be her godma? She happily said yes ! At that point of Time - I suddenly felt total relieve ! I have a GodDaughter I can shower my love ... my Son can experience having a "Sister" ; I don't have to stress giving my Son a sibling or two ! I dunno maybe it's just me...
I don't know if I can go through another round of IVF. With my impatient and restless and "mang Zhang" character - it's just too much for me to endure another 2WW. Of course , nothing compared to holding our own baby , but with all the stress ... I felt like I might give up after this round ....

That's all sisters. Thank you for reading my post!
Take care everyone and good luck !

Hello daledale , hello Fel C and hello imkfanatic
Welcome gd_luck_come , hello all
So many good sisters and listeners here, really grateful to come back to this forum and having you all.

First of all - big thank you to daledale for the mini confinement menu - I can't read Chinese but I will forward my Mum to translate for me :)

Fel C and all , sharing my update since my bleeding...

Saturday, the first bleeding was mixed with the pill - hence faint pink, the later night one was red n some blood clod here n there ; I knew it's over . Next day , almost like full flow of menses , and I am still having menses by now , which is the longest I ever had since 3 years now . I had problem with short period and Long spotting each cycle . So my gf said it's good to reboot and "refresh" the womb.

I called kkh on Monday before I go in directly . On the phone they said "come and bring the blood test letter"; and we will give you a new slot to see doc. I followed what they said obediently n lucky I asked - which number of q do I press ? She said no.3
I waited a while - I go to room no1 where I went once to learn how to jab and probably it's the ad hoc request room! The nurse was surprised on adhoc updates and request - being a mass patient in KKH - we really need to be equipped with as much knowledge ourselves and know what to ask n do next ! She's totally blur (the nurse); went out a long while with my blood test letter ; n then came didn't say much and said here you go - ur next appt to see doctor end of next month !

I loose it at that point - I said here I m - failed my first fresh cycle , I need to understand what went wrong and I want to plan next step asap coz my age is not young and what kind of Counselling or support kkh give for failed cases ? Morally ? Nothing correct ? With that insistence , she said why not u go front desk again (payment area) and ask for earlier appointment to see doc ? Blur enough why I need to do that myself - I went to the front ; press a q number n waited. 2 young Nurses - one is trainee and one experienced - I was firm and demanded for earlier doc meeting . From a 2 months wait (just to review the cycle ; not to start a new cycle) ; I got an appt this Thursday AM. Will update more after Thursday appt.

Also, I didn't see dr Zou or any Tcm earlier coz I had not very successful stories with TCM (one even sell USANA products as her main supplements !) and a gf adviced don't eat any Chinese herb during Ivf.

But since my flow quite heavy this time ; n I feel cramp on one side (like literally ; I m drying up fr bleeding kind of cramp, haha exaggerating); I decided to go dr Zou .

Went there yesterday without appointment at 12pm ; thinking can last min squeeze myself in before lunch time 1pm close. To my surprise , No DOCTOR for a month during morning ! The gatekeeper said morning doc is not Dr Zou n currently Travelling in US . Afternoon starts 330pm onwards will be Dr Zou n she's fully packed in the afternoon though he said u can go shopping centre nearby n hang n come back later. I didn't . Coz I need to pick my Son.

Today I went again without appt at the time gatekeeper highly recommend that's Low peak - 4plus PM . He forgotten what he said to me but I insisted he suggested I walked in that timing n I did! No choice he gave me a number , only 3 numbers away , I waited 30 mins... n seeing Dr Zou n her lady assistant is my best experience in my whole cycle so far !

Both of them ESP Dr Zou explained so many things to me that I couldn't pick up fr this forum n fully understood now! I happened to bring my 2 embryos pics n she looked at it and said -it's 2 days old ? I said no, 3 days old . She said , having 8 cells is optimal and I only have 4-5 cells each egg. I said why didn't kk waited one more day ? She said sometimes one more day the egg will not succeed ... so kk will never recommend it coz some patients will be too disappointed if no FET done. N good eggs should continue to grow cells even after transfer but she said looking at the pic n understanding my history and I have hypertension - she said my quality of eggs not so good ... mystery solved !!! It's not my carrying of my son! Basically my eggs looked weak to start with. N I only had 6 good eggs , 3 fertilised , the other 3 dunno it's status yet (kk hasn't told me as of FET day).

As I was still bleeding , she couldn't give me acupuncture , just one week of Med and ask me to return for acu when I stop bleeding. Hence I have a much clearer understanding of most things now ...

Lastly - i bumped into a close gf with a 4 months old baby girl (2nd child); n I blurt out n said - can I be her godma? She happily said yes ! At that point of Time - I suddenly felt total relieve ! I have a GodDaughter I can shower my love ... my Son can experience having a "Sister" ; I don't have to stress giving my Son a sibling or two ! I dunno maybe it's just me...
I don't know if I can go through another round of IVF. With my impatient and restless and "mang Zhang" character - it's just too much for me to endure another 2WW. Of course , nothing compared to holding our own baby , but with all the stress ... I felt like I might give up after this round ....

That's all sisters. Thank you for reading my post!
Take care everyone and good luck !

Hi @sweetpaine, my case is same as urs. at first i saw brown discharge, i continue to do my white balls insert, 2 hour later i saw fresh blood when using paper to wipe. Till now the blood did not stop and i know it failed already. i having cramps too.
In the morning, I called KK to asked about my brown discharge, then 2 hr later i call them and mentioned that i saw fresh blood, they ask me to monitor till full flow. 3pm, the blood flow more. i quickly called KK and they mentioned that due to my actual BT which is next monday even i go down they will not able to detect as it is still early even if i go down, i might need to go for another BT later on. I looked at the picture of my embryo so beautifully which is grade 4 and I cried like i lost a baby. I still pinning some hope for me to go on till next thur morning i will go down to do the blood test and at the same time to ask how many embryo that are frozen for my next plan.

should i still continue to do the insert? As instruction told to insert till bt. feel so gross doing it. do you still continue to eat proteins?

last of all, let us all dont give up hope and continue to do our best.

Last edited:
Hi @sweetpaine, my case is same as urs. at first i saw brown discharge, i continue to do my white balls insert, 2 hour later i saw fresh blood when using paper to wipe. Till now the blood did not stop and i know it failed already. i having cramps too.
In the morning, I called KK to asked about my brown discharge, then 2 hr later i call them and mentioned that i saw fresh blood, they ask me to monitor till full flow. 3pm, the blood flow more. i quickly called KK and they mentioned that due to my actual BT which is next monday even i go down they will not able to detect as it is still early even if i go down, i might need to go for another BT later on. I looked at the picture of my embryo so beautifully which is grade 4 and I cried like i lost a baby. I still pinning some hope for me to go on till next thur morning i will go down to do the blood test and at the same time to ask how many embryo that are frozen for my next plan.

should i still continue to do the insert? As instruction told to insert till bt. feel so gross doing it. do you still continue to eat proteins?

last of all, let us all dont give up hope and continue to do our best.

Hi Fel C, I remember we both are in very similar close cycle. I was hoping yours a success, so that there's hope for everyone in April cycle ! Hugs to you ok. I stopped insert the moment I saw fresh blood and looks like period. Why have to eat protein ? What's your analogy of eating protein during 2WW? Like fish and meat ?

I really find the whole subsidised KKIFV treatment is Super mass market factory production kind. Mainly executed by Nurses. Processed "us" like toy factory. Insert this, give medicine - next . Scan, write report , next . I am so not used to have NOT a gynae scan me himself or herself !!! They never tailor to our health condition specifically especially since I have hypertension and series of prolonged spotting n MC before.

Can I ask again - who's with Dr Jerry Chan ? How is he ? Anyone read he did successfully made any mummies preggy ?

Fel C - jia you ok ! If you are still trying for first child , don't give up !

Hi Michng , I hope you are seeing a TCM to bu after your MC. Western Med may not be able to explain why the MC. But I think TCM can... not sure if you have mentioned in previous thread, where are you now in your cycle ? Your status in the forum is "well known member" le ... I really see you up as the most experienced here ... but I hope you are already carrying good news. I really hope all mummies want to be for first time be blessed with a baby very soon !

Hi Fel C, I remember we both are in very similar close cycle. I was hoping yours a success, so that there's hope for everyone in April cycle ! Hugs to you ok. I stopped insert the moment I saw fresh blood and looks like period. Why have to eat protein ? What's your analogy of eating protein during 2WW? Like fish and meat ?

I really find the whole subsidised KKIFV treatment is Super mass market factory production kind. Mainly executed by Nurses. Processed "us" like toy factory. Insert this, give medicine - next . Scan, write report , next . I am so not used to have NOT a gynae scan me himself or herself !!! They never tailor to our health condition specifically especially since I have hypertension and series of prolonged spotting n MC before.

Can I ask again - who's with Dr Jerry Chan ? How is he ? Anyone read he did successfully made any mummies preggy ?

Hi I'm afraid that my Ohss will arise as doc say I have more than 15 eggs retrieve. I am not sure why my Menses came before bt too. My doctor is Jessie Phoon. what about yours? I got chance upon that she did help one girl success for her first fresh. Now I see red already have phobia for another cycle. I was also surprised why is not the gynae doing the scan for us .

By the way I am with dr Zou too. Did she mention what is the next steps for us to do to build our body or womb back?

Yes I am still trying for my first baby.

After ur menses come call the kkivf centref the nurse will guide u which day to start eating the prognovy n when to go down for scan n after scan the doc will tell u when to do the FET. N 2 weeks of HL is given
May I now which

I read upon this

If you get a period in less than 12 days after your embryo transfer inspite of your medications, you should request your doctor to test your progesterone levels 3 days after your embryo transfer in your next IVF cycle. If these are low, then he may want to change the way he is giving you progesterone by using an alternative route (by switching from vaginal progesterone to IM progesterone or vice versa).

May I now which

I read upon this

If you get a period in less than 12 days after your embryo transfer inspite of your medications, you should request your doctor to test your progesterone levels 3 days after your embryo transfer in your next IVF cycle. If these are low, then he may want to change the way he is giving you progesterone by using an alternative route (by switching from vaginal progesterone to IM progesterone or vice versa).
What is IM?

U got consider change ur ivf doc to dr tan hh? My cousin is under dr jerry chan but after fail 1 cycle they stop doing ivf liao le

May I now which

Referring to ?

I read upon this

U got consider change ur ivf doc to dr tan hh? My cousin is under dr jerry chan but after fail 1 cycle they stop doing ivf liao le
i have not considered yet. just got my embryo summary that I only left 2 blasto to freeze:( how about urs?

Last edited:
Hi Michng , I hope you are seeing a TCM to bu after your MC. Western Med may not be able to explain why the MC. But I think TCM can... not sure if you have mentioned in previous thread, where are you now in your cycle ? Your status in the forum is "well known member" le ... I really see you up as the most experienced here ... but I hope you are already carrying good news. I really hope all mummies want to be for first time be blessed with a baby very soon !
i have been seeing tcm dr tsb concurrently for 2 years. my tcm dr just shrugged and said it happens. since I didn't see any improvement before and after tcm for 2 yrs, I'm gonna stop already.
I haven't shared current status, will give update when there is a conclusion.

My menses come yesterday, i found out myself easy to cry ... is out of my control, still very sad...
my ivf journey since 2012 until now, first i do at NUH under Prof PC Wong, cannot find the heartbeat after 2 month scan, after i do FET but faill also.. then i stop 2 years and decide go johor do again and same things happen again after 2 month heartbeat stop...
and this is second times doing FET..doctor say give me aspirin to support the implantation but still fail.. should i stop it and go adoption? My friend told me waiting Singapore baby need wait very long ... what should i go for next step....

My menses come yesterday, i found out myself easy to cry ... is out of my control, still very sad...
my ivf journey since 2012 until now, first i do at NUH under Prof PC Wong, cannot find the heartbeat after 2 month scan, after i do FET but faill also.. then i stop 2 years and decide go johor do again and same things happen again after 2 month heartbeat stop...
and this is second times doing FET..doctor say give me aspirin to support the implantation but still fail.. should i stop it and go adoption? My friend told me waiting Singapore baby need wait very long ... what should i go for next step....
hugs. I have the same outcomes. no heartbeats are not implantation issue but embryo health / recurrent mc. u could try getting more tests to check if there is genetic issues in you / hubby and immunology issues in you. these are the 2 common factors for recurrent mc.
although it is heartbreaking to face multiple mc, do take heart that you can conceive and all you need is the right embryo. hugs.

hugs. I have the same outcomes. no heartbeats are not implantation issue but embryo health / recurrent mc. u could try getting more tests to check if there is genetic issues in you / hubby and immunology issues in you. these are the 2 common factors for recurrent mc.
although it is heartbreaking to face multiple mc, do take heart that you can conceive and all you need is the right embryo. hugs.
we have done the immunology test and genetic issue that is no problem on both of us, maybe just what you say wait right embryo.

Sgp adoption need to wait at least 10 yrs. try tcm to build up ur womb first. Then after that then see u want to continue ivf journey ma. I took 1 yr of tcm to build up my body n womb before start the ivf journey. N ur hub must also take the tcm also

Sgp adoption need to wait at least 10 yrs. try tcm to build up ur womb first. Then after that then see u want to continue ivf journey ma. I took 1 yr of tcm to build up my body n womb before start the ivf journey. N ur hub must also take the tcm also
wow 10yrs

Didnt dwell on it anymore. Accepted the fact and move on. Did my mini confinement and hope it helps to improve my health better and rainbow baby will come soon. Told my close colleague & bosses abt miscarriage thou cause on 2 more weeks HL. So doubt they will ask when i back office next week. Jiayou. Wow yr natural miscarriage clear so fast. My appt with gync 1 mth later. So what yr gync next plan for you?
Yea really fast..cos mine was only 5weeks hence faster ba..I talked to both western n tcm doctor..and I'm going to try for natural...i requested to redo my heath tests since some seem outdated... and also some chromosomal test...i have 1 last frozen embryo so I intend to try natural for 3cycles before going for the next FET...am also going to switch tcm dr to another well-known Dr Tan at clementi...
I think I may sound crazy, lol, but I somehow imagine that since I had a miscarriage, means that a baby soul has finally been "assigned" to me...So subsequent pregnancy may hopefully be easier...and I really want a natural baby if possible...My previous tcm implied that given our health, it wasn't possible, hence I wanted to try a different tcm..

Have u tried acupuncture? Or praying to the religion you believe in? Or talking to your embryo? (Sounds abit silly but at this point I will just do anything for a kid..I even made my husband pray and talk to the embryo daily =X)
Unexplainable must be really tough, don't even know what to watch out for...=/

Yea really fast..cos mine was only 5weeks hence faster ba..I talked to both western n tcm doctor..and I'm going to try for natural...i requested to redo my heath tests since some seem outdated... and also some chromosomal test...i have 1 last frozen embryo so I intend to try natural for 3cycles before going for the next FET...am also going to switch tcm dr to another well-known Dr Tan at clementi...
I think I may sound crazy, lol, but I somehow imagine that since I had a miscarriage, means that a baby soul has finally been "assigned" to me...So subsequent pregnancy may hopefully be easier...and I really want a natural baby if possible...My previous tcm implied that given our health, it wasn't possible, hence I wanted to try a different tcm..
may i know where did u do chromosomes test?

Have u tried acupuncture? Or praying to the religion you believe in? Or talking to your embryo? (Sounds abit silly but at this point I will just do anything for a kid..I even made my husband pray and talk to the embryo daily =X)
Unexplainable must be really tough, don't even know what to watch out for...=/

Not tried acupuncture. I may add it for my next attempt, after convincing hubby.

may i know where did u do chromosomes test?

I did it at kkh, special request to my doc, it was really expensive..and she adviced against it...but I had my reasons for doing it...
Before I did my ivf I asked for second opinion with TMC dr loh sf...he suggested doing chromosomal test which I didn't want to do because it was crazily expensive...now every time my FET fail I wonder about the missing test LOL...so I requested for it since I'm a subsidised patient at kkh anyway...so at least it's half price now...

Not tried acupuncture. I may add it for my next attempt, after convincing hubby.

I'm scared of needles, but I feel that acupuncture made me relax quite a bit...I'm a naturally intense and chop chop kind of person...the acupuncture made me realize how fast I was and how much slower I can become..i subsequently quit caffeine and tried to lead a slower life too...I read a book called the art of baby making...and I really liked the book...it was quite helpful in changing my mindset...

I did it at kkh, special request to my doc, it was really expensive..and she adviced against it...but I had my reasons for doing it...
Before I did my ivf I asked for second opinion with TMC dr loh sf...he suggested doing chromosomal test which I didn't want to do because it was crazily expensive...now every time my FET fail I wonder about the missing test LOL...so I requested for it since I'm a subsidised patient at kkh anyway...so at least it's half price now...
How much it cost?

Hi changing to dr Tan HH will become a private doc service already , no more subsidise. Anyone done it ? dr Tan HH is much older and more experience right ? He's so popular that he stopped seeing subsidise patients n became fully private

Hi changing to dr Tan HH will become a private doc service already , no more subsidise. Anyone done it ? dr Tan HH is much older and more experience right ? He's so popular that he stopped seeing subsidise patients n became fully private
Hi babe, me! I switch from jerry chan to dr tan hh after all my test done coz for ivf procedure all is under private rate...

Dr Tan Kian Seng correct ? The Super famous TCM in the west. The Wife works with him as well. Very nice humble people but can be quite blur in their administration . They called me n my Husband up chasing for a pending $40 payment. It's their manual recordings mistake but no actual short of $40 fr bank statement ! They trust their Super manual recording of "owe $40" in Chinese; when my hubby did actually walk all the way to find atm n return and pay $40 but they were too bz to record down /forgotten and months later came n ask for the $40... that incident broke out faith in him, which is unfortunate coz I am totally impressed he can just touch your womb n know how many eggs u have ! N he paste many successful baby photos on wall. So do bring lots of cash when u see him. Atm is far. Wait time is ok if you make appt. he's much older than dr Zou.

Hi babe, me! I switch from jerry chan to dr tan hh after all my test done coz for ivf procedure all is under private rate...
Hi Hi, so how do you change it ? Just tell the nurse ? I want my frozen FET procedure to be done by DR Tan HH fully . Why did you change btw?

Mummies who has done frozen cycle can you please share how much shorter the process is and what's it like ? I want to plan some hols in between before 2WW . This coming Monday I m going kk to do scan to see if I am ovulating naturally . Dr Jerry did say ; frozen cycle everything up to FET is natural . Medication only given after .

Hi Hi, so how do you change it ? Just tell the nurse ? I want my frozen FET procedure to be done by DR Tan HH fully . Why did you change btw?

Mummies who has done frozen cycle can you please share how much shorter the process is and what's it like ? I want to plan some hols in between before 2WW . This coming Monday I m going kk to do scan to see if I am ovulating naturally . Dr Jerry did say ; frozen cycle everything up to FET is natural . Medication only given after .
Hi sweetpaine, i didn start any ivf procedure with dr jerry as both my husband and myself not bery comfortable with him .. as he always in a rush ... when i go see my tcm she advice me if i really wan to go for ivf look for a better doc.. so once i finished all my test i immediately change to dr tan hh.. juz call kkh appointment hotline to book for a appointment slot with dr tan hh but his appt can be quite long...

I'm scared of needles, but I feel that acupuncture made me relax quite a bit...I'm a naturally intense and chop chop kind of person...the acupuncture made me realize how fast I was and how much slower I can become..i subsequently quit caffeine and tried to lead a slower life too...I read a book called the art of baby making...and I really liked the book...it was quite helpful in changing my mindset...
Rina ... you gave up caffeine ? No more Kopi? I can't do it ... I have hypertension n hence - naturally tensed, frustrated , impatient person is part of me. Smells of coffee wake me up ! Energize me even more. Are you with dr Zou also ? I think I might have slower down a bit but I am still very mang Zhang at home when hubby not doing anything , when my son is bored/ no one play with him... at least you can pick up a book and read, I don't think I have any patience for that.

Yes coz we did went to attend the talk n prepare the documents when we try the last time of the ivf journey n surprise success.
I just read straighttimes newspaper yesterday at kkh. There was an article of a single mum adopted a child within a year on her own , no legal fees involved . But I am confused by the story , she's the biological mum of the child ? Why she need to adopt her ?

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/unwed-mum-adopts-own-biological-daughter

are u convenient to let us know the price ?

Back