2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi Cake Lover,

Can to share more on the iherb supplement and your experience? I just had a miscarriage hoping to be able to conceive again. Should I get supplements from doctor directly or can try this iherb?

Hi Cake Lover,

Can to share more on the iherb supplement and your experience? I just had a miscarriage hoping to be able to conceive again. Should I get supplements from doctor directly or can try this iherb?
sorry to hear that.. u need to do mini confinement ok.. dun stress out...

Hi ladies..i did a HPT this morning and i swear i saw a faint positive line on it, but the prob is.. there's no / super faint control line on the right small window.. do u all know if this means positive? :confused:
Clearblue.jpg

Hi all! I managed to conceive via SO-IUI on my first try with Dr SF Loh and have a beautiful 4 month old baby girl now. I will be returning eggs to Shuang Lin temple @ ToaPayoh after 1pm today. Baby dust to all~~~~

Tcm asked me to do the deed even after o.. up to 2 days after o to "cover" the base!
To my understanding, opk positive is to alert u that ur egg is matured n will release within the next 12 to 48 hrs.. so from getting positive opk and the next 3 days, will b ur fertile period.. so meaning positive o must do ths deed, best will be the next day to do the deed again.. from positive O, at least 2 deeds needed...

I read this bbt article which say the most fertile period is 2 days before you ovulate...
and i remb reading this same statement before at other article....

for irregular AF peeps like us, how do we know when we will ovulate and how to determine that two days....? :(:(

use the clearblue digital ovulation kit. it really helps... plus monitor your egg white cervical mucus. Even for a regular 28 days cycle, ovulation is not always on 13/14 day. It depends... thus, monitor your cervical mucus/ use the ovulation kit for best results. Baby Dust!

Not sure if it's appropriate to ask this here. Every time after me and hubby bd, the next day I will notice lots of discharge, not sure if the discharge is semen. Does this mean that not much sperm is left to fertilise the egg? Is it normal to have lots of discharge after bd?

Semen and sperm are 2 different things, so don't worry too much. It doesn't mean not much sperm is left to fertilise the egg.

The good quality sperms would have already swam to its "destination". Natural selection basis-- only the best swimmer wins!

yeah we did! hopefully can strike this month. doesn't help that I have pcos
All the best my dear! Baby dust! Need frequency too. BD on alternate days leading up to your big O. Remember the sperm can last 3-5 days in the right condition inside our body. The egg can only last 24-48h. Please get the sperm army on standby mode... to herald the arrival of the queen egg!

Hi all, not been active here since 2014 when i had my 1st.....
Anyway, this 2ww is really tormenting!!! Menses supposed to come today but nth yet. feeling sore and tired and gassy for paat 10 days. Those mixed signs of pms and pregnancy! Zzz.. wondering if i shld buy a stick and test it out... or just wait....

Last edited:
Hi all, not been active here since 2014 when i had my 1st.....
Anyway, this 2ww is really tormenting!!! Menses supposed to come today but nth yet. feeling sore and tired and gassy for paat 10 days. Those mixed signs of pms and pregnancy! Zzz.. wondering if i shld buy a stick and test it out... or just wait....

Good luck to you!.... I am also in my 2ww.. but nothing special now... lol... am on DPO 7..

Hi everyone i am a newbie ttc. :( im trying my best not to monitor too much or oversee too much. But its really difficult not to!

I am supposed to have my AF today (i am regular) i noticed 2 days ago i have brownish (like dried blood) like 2 thin lines on my pantie linear...ytd i had a little more than the previous day...and today the same the same too.

I am not sure if this is AF or implantation? I have read and some said implantation usually last for 1 to 2 days only. Need u ladies help on this..im so confused.

O yes i have test ytd and today...both were BFN.

Have been trying for a few months and truly it has been one of the most stressful period. My AF should come in 2 days time and I have been testing for the past few days with BFN results... I am so worried that I will miss it this time too. Always feel very sad when I see AF... the 2WW is torturous!

Have been trying for a few months and truly it has been one of the most stressful period. My AF should come in 2 days time and I have been testing for the past few days with BFN results... I am so worried that I will miss it this time too. Always feel very sad when I see AF... the 2WW is torturous!

^5...im in the same position as you.. hopefully AF dun show up but beanie showing up.. Jiayou!

^5...im in the same position as you.. hopefully AF dun show up but beanie showing up.. Jiayou!

Thank you for the encouragement but I think this month is a no for me again.. this morning was a BFN and my body seems to be giving me the same old signal that AF is coming... 

Hope it is positive for you...

Thank you for the encouragement but I think this month is a no for me again.. this morning was a BFN and my body seems to be giving me the same old signal that AF is coming... 

Hope it is positive for you...
Good morning.. think im out too.. hving lots of yellow sticky mucus and bbt drop below coverline.. but body feels warm..

But still, for us, AF no show means not over yet.. lol.. *bluffing myself* but at least we know we can start all over instd of waitin n waitin n waitin.. jiayou x 3

Good morning.. think im out too.. hving lots of yellow sticky mucus and bbt drop below coverline.. but body feels warm..

But still, for us, AF no show means not over yet.. lol.. *bluffing myself* but at least we know we can start all over instd of waitin n waitin n waitin.. jiayou x 3

Yah, I know right.. that's what I have been telling myself too... until I see red stain, there is still hope. lol.

Yah, will try again, just dreading the next 2WW....

Lets both Jiayou ah....

Back