November 2017 Mummies

A few of my friends got miscarriage but they manage to get pregnant really quick within 3 months after their procedures and now they already have a healthy baby in hand. Of cos a few of them had to keep their entire pregnancy in check, where they experience spotting, and later on checking if the baby kicks how many times each day to make sure they are ok. Some pregnancy are not easy where they need to jab themselves everyday due to complication in blood etc. Sticking with the same gynae helps. I think Nuh has a few experience doc just that each time you see them the doc probably change rather than seeing a fix one.
Yes yes, I'm under the subsidised clinic so I see different doctor each time. Can't help but worry about my next upcoming pregnancy because my previous miscarriage ended without any symptoms. No spotting too.
Doctor only advised to eat folic acid at the moment so everyday can only pray that will see baby & HB next ultrasound.

Just wondering if cramping is normal!? I have menstrual like cramps every few days, I should be about 6 weeks 4 days now base on my last LMP.

Just wondering if cramping is normal!? I have menstrual like cramps every few days, I should be about 6 weeks 4 days now base on my last LMP.
cramp is normal, i have cramp on n off in my wk 4-5, now no more. i guess my EDD will be close to u! i'm also in my wk6. going scan on wed

I feel dizzy and nauseated when looking at handphone and computer... super cannot work.. i guess baby is really forcing me to rest!

I have got the cramps too! Other than cramps, I had very sore boobs. And feeling so tired everyday. I should be 5 weeks 5 days now. But the nurse only scheduled an appt on 3rd April. The wait is killing me...

Hi All. My wife just found out she is 4 weeks pregnant (first time) and we are in search of gynae from Mount E (Novena). Do PM us if you have any recommendation.

We decided that we would proceed with our planned 2 weeks Europe Trip in end Apr even though she would be in her 9-10 weeks. Anything to take note while traveling?

I read that Dr Wendy Teo is not bad. She has a clinic at Mount E Novena.

I have got the cramps too! Other than cramps, I had very sore boobs. And feeling so tired everyday. I should be 5 weeks 5 days now. But the nurse only scheduled an appt on 3rd April. The wait is killing me...
Wah the tiredness yes! I sleep so so much! My nipples are sore & sensitive. I know right the wait, I'm 10 more days away & the anxiety is killing me!!

Hi all, what do u ladies do if u are feeling super nausea? Im experiencing very bad nausea now and vomitting feel but doesnt vomit out. So uncomfortable for the whole day
Hey
I am feeling the cramps too... constant light cramps.
And woke up this morning by stomach cramp feeling I need to go to the toilet which I really need!

Always have constipation but today was scary. Break into cold sweat. I read is very common for cramps as long as is not consistently intense.

6 weeks 1 Day now and hopefully this feeling will disappear soon for us. :)

yah cramp is normal. Alot of wonderful things happening in our body.
I kept forgetting that now I have to be more slow with my movement. I have the tendency to stand up quickly and i feel a pull at the lower abs... so everyone lets me more "Zen" lol

tell me about it! sore boobs me too! wearing bra is a chore now. keep feeling hungry yet at any time i can only eat like a mouse, too much it will just eject out of me. yest middle of the night imagine hunger woke me up.
I check online my EDD should be 9th November! Hehehe.
based on wat nurse told me mine is 11/11. i'm waiting for scan to hav an estimation hehe. exciting!! yes yes, the wait for scan is painful wait. but at least for u gals is normal pregnancy. mine is ivf, so the 2 ww for the result is another painful part.

Wah the tiredness yes! I sleep so so much! My nipples are sore & sensitive. I know right the wait, I'm 10 more days away & the anxiety is killing me!!

Yeah! Cos I don't have much symptons yet so I kinda wanna see a gynae asap to assure myself that the baby is ok. Are you a first time mum?

anyone wants a slot with Ben Tham from TMC? I got a slot next tuesday but decided to go back to Irene chua. Ben Tham waiting time really long and I think I book last week ... those want to see him also need to give birth in TMC. If want please let me know by today before I cancel with the clinic. The appt is next tuesday 28th at 4pm.

Hey

I am feeling the cramps too... constant light cramps.
And woke up this morning by stomach cramp feeling I need to go to the toilet which I really need!

Always have constipation but today was scary. Break into cold sweat. I read is very common for cramps as long as is not consistently intense.

6 weeks 1 Day now and hopefully this feeling will disappear soon for us. :)

My cramps is getting less frequent now. Instead of constipation, i feel that I poo-ed more than usual. Not sure if this is normal though.

tell me about it! sore boobs me too! wearing bra is a chore now. keep feeling hungry yet at any time i can only eat like a mouse, too much it will just eject out of me. yest middle of the night imagine hunger woke me up.

based on wat nurse told me mine is 11/11. i'm waiting for scan to hav an estimation hehe. exciting!! yes yes, the wait for scan is painful wait. but at least for u gals is normal pregnancy. mine is ivf, so the 2 ww for the result is another painful part.

What a nice date. Are you with private or? Yah I heard alot of waiting and verification for IVF case and I am sure the wait is all worth it. For gov hospital i think they don't scan each visit also..

Quick normal. My last pregnancy I poo more often and easy lol .. while the rest of the mummies were quite constipated.

Thanks for the assurance! I got kinda paranoid and went to test again this morning to double confirm. Still a positive! Now i just have to endure 2 weeks of waiting!!

Same here! I feel hungry but I don't seem to have any interest in food anymore? And when I eat I only can eat abit and I feel full already. And awhile later I got hungry again! What is happeningggg. I used to love to eat anot. Lately just dont feel like eating anything even when i am hungry..

What a nice date. Are you with private or? Yah I heard alot of waiting and verification for IVF case and I am sure the wait is all worth it. For gov hospital i think they don't scan each visit also..
i'm with kkh, but under private patient with THH. I'm only going for my first visit on wed, that one has scan, not sure if every visit would hav scan

Same here! I feel hungry but I don't seem to have any interest in food anymore? And when I eat I only can eat abit and I feel full already. And awhile later I got hungry again! What is happeningggg. I used to love to eat anot. Lately just dont feel like eating anything even when i am hungry..
me too! i used to love to eat... now erm... u can try buying fruits, fruits works well for me. i only hav appetite for them. food wise, no man, i finish 1 bowl of noodles in 6 hrs. hw nice right.

Hi all, what do u ladies do if u are feeling super nausea? Im experiencing very bad nausea now and vomitting feel but doesnt vomit out. So uncomfortable for the whole day

I'm feeling the same. I don't vomit out but whole day "feel" like vomiting .

I ate prunes & green Apple to make the nausea feeling abit better,I also had aged ginger tea (spa tea) which I bought from Takashimaya, seems to help the feeling subside sometimes . But sometimes no matter what I do I still feel
Uncomfortable! Just rest ...

me too! i used to love to eat... now erm... u can try buying fruits, fruits works well for me. i only hav appetite for them. food wise, no man, i finish 1 bowl of noodles in 6 hrs. hw nice right.

Hope we get over all these discomfort soon! Maybe i will try getting fruits. Can we eat all kinds of fruits? Anything we need to avoid? I duno why but I have been getting bodyache. Somewhat similiar to the ache you get when you are running a fever. But more of my legs. My two legs are like soooo suan as if I ran a 10km marathon.

Hope we get over all these discomfort soon! Maybe i will try getting fruits. Can we eat all kinds of fruits? Anything we need to avoid? I duno why but I have been getting bodyache. Somewhat similiar to the ache you get when you are running a fever. But more of my legs. My two legs are like soooo suan as if I ran a 10km marathon.
yup, my legs feel sore sometimes for nothing that's seems norm. avoid pineapples, watermelon. u know those "cooling" fruits. usually i buy a box of fresh cut fruits, so those i can't eat my colleagues helped me finish haha

Yeah! Cos I don't have much symptons yet so I kinda wanna see a gynae asap to assure myself that the baby is ok. Are you a first time mum?
Considered first? I had a miscarriage last year, done my D & C in December 2016. So very worrying for this pregnancy.

Hi mspau, how's ur cramps? still having? my cramps stop...

don hav any dr to intro from there. but ur trip wise best to check with dr cos 9-10 wks haven't stable. somemore long flight.
Hi lalamoo. Yes thank u. My cramping stopped. :)) other then increased appetite i dont feel any other symptoms. My 1st scan will be 24 mar this fri! I hope can see bb. heartbeat. I am 6 weeks now. Do u think i can see anything? Hmm. Very blur cos 1st time mummy.

yah cramp is normal. Alot of wonderful things happening in our body.
I kept forgetting that now I have to be more slow with my movement. I have the tendency to stand up quickly and i feel a pull at the lower abs... so everyone lets me more "Zen" lol
Yeah, I tend to forget the presence of another living wonder inside me too. This morning just jump off a lorry. HAHAHAHA.

Hi lalamoo. Yes thank u. My cramping stopped. :)) other then increased appetite i dont feel any other symptoms. My 1st scan will be 24 mar this fri! I hope can see bb. heartbeat. I am 6 weeks now. Do u think i can see anything? Hmm. Very blur cos 1st time mummy.

can see a sac. but as it grows it gets bigger and bigger before you know it, its already in ur arms :)

Hey lalamoo.. i am also ivf. Ya i agree the 2ww is super loooong. :( my edd is 12nov base on online app. Hehe.

Haha.nice i cant wait for that! Wish can fast forward to 3rd tri right now.

Enjoy this moment ... when all your hubby show plenty of TLC to you and ur little one. 9 months! Make full use ....! lol
When my daughter was born i become 2nd place and my daughter become his ultimate lover.
At this stage maybe we on par ... hahahhaa

Considered first? I had a miscarriage last year, done my D & C in December 2016. So very worrying for this pregnancy.
don't worry too much, i'm also first time, last yr got ectopic

Hey lalamoo.. i am also ivf. Ya i agree the 2ww is super loooong. :( my edd is 12nov base on online app. Hehe.
we r a day difference!! so cool... did u transfer 3D or 5D embryo? ya 2ww is super long and imagine this is my 4th ivf cycle?

Enjoy this moment ... when all your hubby show plenty of TLC to you and ur little one. 9 months! Make full use ....! lol
When my daughter was born i become 2nd place and my daughter become his ultimate lover.
At this stage maybe we on par ... hahahhaa
Same here!! :) I do agree... hubby showing loads of TLC... my 6-year old boy now also much more sensitive and showing me loads of TLC ;)

BTW, anybody using any pregnancy app? There are a few out there but not sure which one is better... i also saw one which you can record a diary which I thought is quite cool...

Same here!! :) I do agree... hubby showing loads of TLC... my 6-year old boy now also much more sensitive and showing me loads of TLC ;)

BTW, anybody using any pregnancy app? There are a few out there but not sure which one is better... i also saw one which you can record a diary which I thought is quite cool...

I just reference with babycentre and I think it works ok.
Very soon will have a baby app to record wet diaper and milk intake lol
What app did you use?

Hi All. My wife just found out she is 4 weeks pregnant (first time) and we are in search of gynae from Mount E (Novena). Do PM us if you have any recommendation.

We decided that we would proceed with our planned 2 weeks Europe Trip in end Apr even though she would be in her 9-10 weeks. Anything to take note while traveling?

Im seeing dr fong yang. He is in mount e novena.. So far saw him for 2 appts, a very patient and caring doctor.

Hi, I'm also 6 weeks plus and went for scan this morning. The excitement of listening to the first heartbeat was beyond words. :) looking forward to 9 weeks scan to hear stronger and louder heartbeat heehee

Hi, I'm also 6 weeks plus and went for scan this morning. The excitement of listening to the first heartbeat was beyond words. :) looking forward to 9 weeks scan to hear stronger and louder heartbeat heehee
Hi wow thats awesome! Congrats again!! I cant wait for my scan on friday. :)

Hi All,
Should be joining this group I think... my first scan will be this friday on the 24th of March. Not sure if its late oct baby or early nov. =) Has there been a FB page created yet for the group?

Hi All,
Should be joining this group I think... my first scan will be this friday on the 24th of March. Not sure if its late oct baby or early nov. =) Has there been a FB page created yet for the group?
Same! I'm going for scan this Friday too! There is a fb page but pretty quiet for now.

Hi all mummies to be,

I'm a November mummy too. Confirmed pregnancy today with Dr Benjamin Tham. :) Can anyone add me to the fb group too?

Hello all. I just went for my first ultrasound today! EDD15 nov! Husband and I are super elated beyond words. Binge reading everything abt the pregnancy now! I intend to start a Whatsapp chat with some m2b so we can share with each other our progress :) if ure interested pls pm me. Thanks!

I am at Punggol too! Waterway Terrace 2. Shall we setup up a chat group?

Hi mummies, is there any west side / central chat group ? Or jus a main chat group ?

Hello all. I just went for my first ultrasound today! EDD15 nov! Husband and I are super elated beyond words. Binge reading everything abt the pregnancy now! I intend to start a Whatsapp chat with some m2b so we can share with each other our progress :) if ure interested pls pm me. Thanks!

There is already a group chat for November mummies to be! Do let me know if you guys wanna be added into it!

Based on my LMP, my edd is 15 Nov too! But my gynae appointment is in 2 weeks time!

Back